[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's been over a month since Dawn of War III launched,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2223.jpg (103KB, 710x497px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2223.jpg
103KB, 710x497px
>It's been over a month since Dawn of War III launched, and we wanted to give you a quick update of what we've been up to! We're dropping a big update next week with a bunch of cool stuff that fans have been asking for.
>Annihilation mode! The classic mode returns in Dawn of War III, playable across all maps. If you're looking for a bread and butter "take down my opponent's base" mode, this one's for you!

Wow I'm so glad that two months after release, Relic decided to finally add an RTS mode to the third game in their RTS series

Fuck Relic, I hope they get shut down
>>
>>380318841
no last stand mode. looks like they don't want money.
>>
>>380319179
It's just incredible how badly the dropped the ball with this game
>>
Shit game made by shit devs
>>
>>380320616
Agreed
>>
Told you they'd fold and make a standard rts mode. Although this was faster than I expected, but when your game is tanking this hard you don't really have a choice.

>Come back DoW1 players!
>>
>>380321015
Damage is done, everyone can see this game is fundamentally shit at its core, and given how horribly DoW1 fans were treated, they aren't going to be buying this shit heap of a game
>>
File: HERESY.jpg (70KB, 600x552px) Image search: [Google]
HERESY.jpg
70KB, 600x552px
Fuck this shit game. Relic has one last chance, and it's called Space Marine 2.
FUCKING WHEN?
>>
>>380322124
They don't get anymore chances senpai. This was their last chance and they fucked it up on astronomical proportions
>>
File: 1465365636264.jpg (78KB, 455x427px) Image search: [Google]
1465365636264.jpg
78KB, 455x427px
>Warhammer.40000.Dawn.Of.War.III.V4.0.0.16278.Crack.by.BALDMAN.and.Voksi
>mfw it just got cracked
>>
>>380321015
They announced they'd patch Annihilation in before the game launched.
>>
>>380323337
Game is dead, they were too late
>>
I don't know. It seem to me like with the big balance patch last whatever and now this update with a new mode, a new map and doctrines it seems like they're trying to steer this game in the right direction.
Then again I haven't played DoW3 in what feels like weeks so.

>>380323162
I have also not finished the campaign. It's pretty boring.

>>380323337
HA! I didn't know that. I thought they were betting everything on their moba hybrid mode at launch. That was everything I heard them talk about.
>>
>>380324007
>I thought they were betting everything on their moba hybrid mode at launch.
Nah, someone just decided to release this game in the most barebones stable build they had.
>3 factions
>1 mode
>only 3 fucking 1v1 maps
>linear tutorial campaign
>maybe a tenth of the voice acting of DOW2
>tacked on progression system to keep people playing despite all the lack of content

And I haven't even started with the actual issues with the game.
Fuck, I'm glad I decided last minute not to buy this.
>>
The first one is still the best one.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.