[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>play pic related >have 21 hours played online >0 wins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: OJ.jpg (60KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
OJ.jpg
60KB, 460x215px
>play pic related
>have 21 hours played online
>0 wins
is there a secret to winning?
should I go through the campaign first?
do I have to buy a dlc character to win?
>>
No. Yes. No. Quit putting shit cards into the deck and making poor decisions.
>>
You should unlock Yuki and dominate everyone.
>>
>>380319367
I usually just choose trap cards and maybe event/gift cards.
>>
>>380318525
Buy cards with the stars you have earned and put them into your deck.
>>
File: Kyousuke deck.png (145KB, 702x101px) Image search: [Google]
Kyousuke deck.png
145KB, 702x101px
>>380319878
Stop putting shit cards into the deck. Put cards tha t will help your character. Here's a good example of a good Kyousuke deck.
>>
>>380320464
Boooooooring
>>
>>380318525
>only 21

Also the starting characters aren't that good, save for Marc. If you haven't unlocked other characters you should do some of the campaign. No, you don't need DLC characters to win, nor DLC cards.

Keep in mind the game is heavily RNG based, and learning not to take shit decisions can take some time.
>>
>>380320625
>battle cards that will kill somebody
>boring
Hello Fernetfag/Kyokofag
>>
File: Cute doggo.png (229KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Cute doggo.png
229KB, 480x640px
>QP is favorite OJ
>She's now voiced and even more adorable

This was a good E3.
>>
>>380319367
Does it matter what difficulty I choose during the campaign? I've been playing normal, I think? I would switch to casual if it's easier. Lost a couple of times.
>>380320464
Oh? I was under the impression that we all shared cards? As in, every card you choose gets into a deck and you randomly get them. That's one of the reasons why I mainly choose trap cards and shit. To things more interesting, I guess.
>>380321012
Yeah, I understand it's RNG based. Just wondering if I should use anything other than QP to help my odds.
>>
>>380321538
Difficulty doesn't matter if you're not gonna bother with achievements or crown unlocks, casual will unlock characters and maps just fine

Cards are shared, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't put those that would benefit you directly since they can save you if you draw them at the right moment
>>
>>380321130
>no meme cards in the deck
>not boring
Hello Sora main
>>
>>380321538
Casual mode rigs dice against the CPU's favor. If your goal is just to clear them for the sake of clearing them, do this. Hold ctrl and shift if you want the game to run at machspeed while playing by yourself.
The deck is indeed shared. But a lot of the time you'll want cards that favor your character more than anyone else rather than cards that no one really wants to deal with or can't do much using them.
QP is one of the safest characters to start to play as from the getgo. Save her hyper to safely get KO without losing your stars. +2 atk is appealing, but unless you're securing a huge cache of stars, it can be more worth it to tank a hit and keep your lead safe.
>>
>>380321538

Campaign difficulty only matters for getting the crown accesories, and Poppo dice if you have the Breaker DLC.

>Just wondering if I should use anything other than QP to help my odds

You definitely should. QP's only saving grace is her hyper, and unless you're lucky you won't have that available at all times. As for the deck thing, it's best you do put in things that can help your character. All cards get mixed in one deck, yes, but you're better risking it than putting in shit cards that are no good for anyone, even yourself.
>>
>>380321538
Difficulty doesn't matter for character unlocks. I don't think you can unlock any achievements while in casual. You also can't unlock the special poppo dice since you need to play on the hardest difficulty to unlock it. The 10 cards everyone selected is shared, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't put in cards that will help you out. I guess if you want to keep things interesting and make everyone suffer then play as Poppo and put 3 here and there, reverse attribute field, exchange, scrambled eve, 3 flamethrowers, and quick restoration.
>>
>>380323076
>battle cards that can harm the user
>gentleman's battle
>not a meme
Fernetfag/Kyokofags doesn't know the fun and suffering of killing someone halfway across the board or die trying.
>>
File: 23fasefaser23423.png (194KB, 576x699px) Image search: [Google]
23fasefaser23423.png
194KB, 576x699px
>>380323205
>Hold ctrl and shift if you want the game to run at machspeed while playing by yourself.
holy shit, thanks!
>>380323250
>>380323338
I'll stick to normal after finding out about the ctrl+shift thing just now.
I guess I'll pick the best cards that I have now. I was just thinking that since the deck was shared that it would work against me. Lol. I'll forget that now.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.