[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not complaining because the 3ds is cancer and I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1477168145089.png (1MB, 1550x848px) Image search: [Google]
1477168145089.png
1MB, 1550x848px
I'm not complaining because the 3ds is cancer and I'm glad MH has moved on but is anyone curious why MHW isn't on Switch when its being pushed so hard as the local multiplayer take it anywhere console?
>>
>>380317232
Because Mon Hun XX is releasing on the Switch in about two months?
>>
It was leaked that Capcom's intentions were to make the game for a mainstream western audience, and it's absolutely indisputable that there are more PC, PS4, and XBO players in the US and Europe than there are Switch players. The Switch is mainly enjoying success in Japan, which is why it's getting the Japan-oriented XX.
>>
>>380317564
Localized?
>>
>>380317232
Because World is a spin-off that is watered down for the western market of dudebros who hadn't jumped on board the MH train.

Mainline games will likely still being Nintendo unless World sells well, then we will see 5 on everything and we can stop having stupid ass console wars over this franchise.
>>
>>380317232
Probably a combination of not being able to run it and capcom needing to start years before the switch was even out, at a time when PS4 was selling gangbusters. Maybe we'll see a Monster Hunter World Portable somewhere down the line though. Also, online isn't exactly stellar on switch, so that might be a turn off.
>>
>>380317232
I'm guessing for the following reasons:
>Switch gets MHXX
>Switch is still new, so not as many users
>Switch might not handle it as well as the other 3, needs to be a bit watered down

That being said, there is no excuse to not own a PC these days. Switch owners can just get it there if they so desire.
>>
>>380317232
Because World is being pushed as the sit down and hunt online with the world game (but not across platforms, thanks Sony)

Plus it's probably too intense for the Switch to run as is. We might get MH World Freedom later on that lowers how much shit goes on with the environment and lowers the graphics to the essentials while adding that local play.
>>
>>380318241
Oh, and I forgot to mention the fact that it might have been in development before the Switch was announced. But others said it before, so there.

Honestly, I'm hyped as fuck, even if it might not have much content to begin with. Nintenbros shouldn't be salty over making MH a more well known franchise in the west. I do understand that some people fear that the combat seems watered down and that the western audience might not like it. But give it a chance guys and put this console war shit aside here.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.