[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the point of buying an Xbox when you can play all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 43231223235.jpg (103KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
43231223235.jpg
103KB, 384x313px
What's the point of buying an Xbox when you can play all of it's games on Windows 10?
>>
Maybe you don't want to play games on a fucking PC but on the couch with your feet on the table? And perhaps they don't want to spend their weekends reading about optimal thermal paste application, but would rather just buy something that works?
>>
>>380313528
>Maybe you don't want to play games on a fucking PC but on the couch with your feet on the table?
Laptop can even play vidya while taking a shit
>spend their weekends reading about optimal thermal paste application
its easy as shit anon even a little black kid can do it
>>
>>380313528
You do not need console to do so, retarded normalfag
>>
There isn't really any reason if you're an idort.
If you are then one of your platforms really should be a PC, and then there's no reason to also own an xbone.

But if you only want a single platform then it might be worth it.
>>
File: 1488767544868.gif (2MB, 268x268px) Image search: [Google]
1488767544868.gif
2MB, 268x268px
>win10
>win store
Good luck
>>
>>380314232
>just spend $2000 on a laptop that's too heavy and hot to have on your laptop that runs worse than an xbox anyway
Yeah, that'll appeal to normal people sure.

>>380314321
>just keep a fucking pc in your living room!
>just drag an HDMI cable through your entire house!
>just keep a wireless keyboard on your living room table

Man you guys are so fucking dumb. Most people don't want to live in a stinking virgin cave that's focused around playing games at 10% better speeds or whatever.
>>
>>380314694
>too heavy
literally man up they are like 20 pounds the size of an infant

t. posting from my laptop that has superior specs to the xbone
>>
>>380314694
Literally too dumb for computers
>>
>>380314990
>t. gigavirgin whose life is about playing video games at 10% faster speeds

I hear you.
>>
>>380315329
>>t. gigavirgin
>calling anyone a virgin when 20 pounds is too much
hit the gym fag
>>
>use computer to shitpost on /v/
>use console to play videogames
not a difficult concept
>>
File: ramseywhat.gif (1MB, 294x233px) Image search: [Google]
ramseywhat.gif
1MB, 294x233px
>>380314694

>laptop that's too heavy
>laptop
>too heavy

Are you one of those people that "work out" with plastic dumbbells by any chance?
>>
>>380313214
>using the windows store

TOP KEK
O
P

K
E
K
>>
How dead on arrival will the Xbox One X be?

>I want 4K Resolution
Then go buy an Xbox One S. You could buy a new one with two games for still less than what the new console is.

>B-b-but muh exclusives
All are playable on PC or the still cheaper One S

Literally, what reason is there to spend $500 on a slightly better processor?
>>
>>380315887
>>380315618
Oh I forgot we lived in a society where people measured the worth of objects by how much they weigh and not the complete opposite. No one is impressed that you can lift your fucking gaming laptop, but we're disgusted and frankly somewhat offended that you bother.
>>
File: remilia pc.jpg (190KB, 962x1372px) Image search: [Google]
remilia pc.jpg
190KB, 962x1372px
4k 60fps at a decent price.
Basically if you're a normalfag and you want a cheap PC.
>>
>>380316216
>Oh I forgot we lived in a society where people measured the worth of objects by how much they weigh and not the complete opposite. No one is impressed that you can lift your fucking gaming laptop, but we're disgusted and frankly somewhat offended that you bother.
We dont anon
but your such a little weakling that doesnt deserve to live in our society. you are part of the inferior race of betas
>>
>>380316216

What the heck does being able to pick up a light piece of portable isn't about impressing anyone?

Even a heavy laptop weights less than a bag of groceries. If you are incapable of lifting a PORTABLE computer then you are incapable of performing menial everyday tasks. You are a person with a disability, Period.

If you don't have some kind of disorder, I seriously urge you to reconsider your lifestyle. It shouldn't even be possible for the body of an adult being to deteriorate to such an extreme degree as to be unable to lift a laptop.
>>
> Daily reminder that nobody plays on PC. Multiplatform games always sell like shit on PC when compared to consoles.
> Daily reminder It's been proven that the new Xbox is more powerful than many of the PC's that access Steam

So you can go back to your desk and sit there like a hunched faggot playing your precious $1000 machine. Nobody cares about you.
>>
>>380318483
You cared enough to get mad at him
>>
File: 20170613_145216.jpg (44KB, 384x312px) Image search: [Google]
20170613_145216.jpg
44KB, 384x312px
>>380313214
What's the point in responding to op's thread when I could respond to other threads?
>>
>>380318194
I just came in here to say this post is pure autism.
>>
>>380319486

Whatever lets you sleep at night dude.
Whatever it is you are doing with your life, I doubt you'll survive to see your fifties, just sayin.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.