[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I teach someone patience? Yesterday I tried teaching my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 20170103_060627 (1).jpg (1MB, 2160x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20170103_060627 (1).jpg
1MB, 2160x2160px
How do I teach someone patience? Yesterday I tried teaching my girlfriend how to play Street Fighter and starting with the basics. She felt really discouraged losing over and over but I was telling her to apply what I taught her to win against me, but she was still frustrated. I was trying to explain to her that she got better over time, at first she wasn't blocking at all, but when she started blocking she was able to last longer.

How do I teach her how to play games? She really wants to, but she feels discouraged every time.
>>
stop being an autistic nerd
>>
>>380303286
Fuck you.
>>
I would tell you but it's funnier to laugh at your autism
>>
>>380304287
How is it autistic to teach another person how to play a game?
>>
just play a fun game and stop trying to teach her how to do some fighting game combos n autistic shit.
>>
>>380303114
People expect immediate reward these days.

She needs to cultivate discipline for her to become patient.
>>
>>380305463
She still gets frustrated by the simple games too. Her hand eye coordination is really bad so she has a hard time controlling a character.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.