[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other Paper Mario fags get a boner at this E3? Next

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: Papermario.jpg (115KB, 468x330px) Image search: [Google]
Papermario.jpg
115KB, 468x330px
Any other Paper Mario fags get a boner at this E3? Next year is our year boys.
>>
No. There was nothing of interest this year, from any company, including Nintendo.

Paper Mario died when SPM came out. After SS and CS, it's nonsensical to have any expectations for any other abomination that can come out of IS' mouth.
>>
>>380300068
What was the last GOOD paper mario in your opinion? Sticker star was kind of a turnoff so i didn't bother. were there others after that? ever since Super Paper Mario i felt like the series went down hill.

if it did come back in TTYD fashion with new characters and story id be fully erect.
>>
>>380301129
Paper Mario: Color Splash came out after SS

IMO
64=TTYD>SPM=CS>>>>SS

CS felt like a mix of TTYD and SS.
>>
Nintendo realized at one point that it was silly to be making two turn-based RPGs at once. The Mario & Luigi series took PM's place as that game.
PM still has great writing, music, and aesthetic, but the gameplay is gutted to hell now.
>>
>>380301129
TTYD.

Why'd that relevant though? Did you see the metroidshit this E3? They're bending over backward to apologize for federation force. We'll see Sticker Star and Color Splash made right.
>>
>>380301991
After seeing that cardboard style on the Yoshi game I'm hoping like hell that they making a proper paper mario for switch.
>>
>>380301991
Nintendo does not make Paper Mario, Intelligent Systems does. While Nintendo does produce the series, Kensuke Tanabe has already said that the next game will have different gameplay from SS and CS, without going back to the gameplay of 64 and TTYD, and will keep the character designs of SS and CS.
>>
Odyssey has Towns, and little side quests things that feel very RPG like. looks like a fun total package that will keep me satiated.
>>
>>380300743
SPM is the best Paper Mario.
Fight me.
>>
PM64>TTYD>>SPM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SS
>>
>>380302462
tanabe also made federation force and got bent over a barrel and had his ass and boipucci offered in appeasement to metroid fans this year
>>
>>380302878
Chapters were way too short.
The gameplay was fucking boring, because it lacked the variety given by the first two games.
The 2D style gets obnoxious after a while honestly, because most of the screen is just the background, and the backgrounds aren't exactly exciting to look at.
>>
>>380303276
replace spm with CS
>>
>>380303405
replace your necktie with a fucking noose
>>
>>380303276
This is perfect.
>>
>>380303541
spm is shit. deal with it faggot.
>>
>>380304808
CS is worse.
>>
I'll get a boner when we get gaper mario 2
>>
>>380300068
I'm the biggest Paper Mario fag you'll ever meet (especially for the first one) but I've already given up hope for another proper game within the next few good years.

In the meantime, I am excited for that fanmade re-texture project for Paper Mario 64. Updates it to look like TTYD. It's been in the works for a while
>>
>>380305795
Factually incorrect. Better art, writing, story, worldbuilding, level design and cohesion.
>>
>>380306429
>In the meantime, I am excited for that fanmade re-texture project for Paper Mario 64. Updates it to look like TTYD. It's been in the works for a while
>he doesn't know
>>
>>380306751
I was talking about this one: http://newpapermario.tumblr.com/

is that the same one?
>>
>>380307021
yes. he's being autistic with replacing characters with his own OCs.
>>
>>380307550
I can understand the fisherman pianta. just a modern touch up. But is he seriously replacing Jr. Troopa with Bowser Jr.?

Last I checked, he was working through chapter 5. so he's at the halfway point.
>>
File: npm__merlow_by_nelde-d3hi789.png (123KB, 640x456px) Image search: [Google]
npm__merlow_by_nelde-d3hi789.png
123KB, 640x456px
>>380308408
>just a modern touch up
neck yourself
>>
>>380303276

switch 64 with ttyd and you're right
>>
>>380309189
it's a completely unimportant npc. who cares?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.