[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>NINTENDO WON Are you fucking serious right now? Now I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: nogamesmaximum.jpg (411KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
nogamesmaximum.jpg
411KB, 1462x1462px
>NINTENDO WON
Are you fucking serious right now?
Now I'm excited as anyone else for Metroid coming back but some letters and the number 4 doesn't impress me...
Super Mario Odyssey is the shit though, only game so far to make me want a switch.
Beyond Good and Evil 2 did the coming back from the dead trailer better.
>>
>>380290749
>but some letters and the number 4 doesn't impress me...
This. The og developers are gone as well. And look at the last two metroid games. This means nothing so far
>>
>>380290749
Every other presentation was such a soul sucking experience that Nintendo's 5 minutes of good stuff in between the other 20 minutes of wasted time brought us back from the brink of death
>>
They did win. Not because this was particularly impressive but because everyone else was a joke. Sony showed off a Spider Man good, which, while it does look good is still a fucking spiderman game. Aside from that they announced a shitty Monster Hunter spin off and a SotC remake which probably will not be out for another 4 years, knowing the way they do things. Microsoft focused on the Xbox One X which no one is gonna buy because Microsoft consoles are trash. All the other conferences forced a ton of "diversity" in shitty games. How does their conference not win, when they have the best games coming soon and the best games coming next year?
>>
a quarter of the presentation was fucking DLC
>>
It's a clever marketing, it'll fish and hook a lot of players that will buy a Switch and not get the game for a good while.

It might get cancelled.
>>
>>380291504
When was the last time Nintendo canceled a game that they had publicly announced?
>>
>>380290749
/v/ are kids. Dangle a shiny object in front of them and they will laugh and clap like a retard
>>
>>380290749
It's not so much that Nintendo was really good as it was that the other companies ranged from shit to fucking shit. Even if the games might be far off, at least I'm excited for them.
>>
>>380291351
>diversity
How's it hanging reddit?
>>
>>380290749
>Beyond Good and Evil
Because a CGI trailer that showed nothing about the game aside from horribly obnoxious characters are just soooo much better.
>>
>>380290749
>Beyond Good and Evil 2 did the coming back from the dead trailer better.
We wuz cussing multicultural chimps n' shit niggaaaaa~

Kill yourself, nintendo won
>>
File: 1471656630887.jpg (77KB, 777x728px) Image search: [Google]
1471656630887.jpg
77KB, 777x728px
>>380290749
Microsoft still did best with all the new actually good features like the new streaming and backwards compatibility and embracing crossplay with multiplats between nintendo and PC. Not to mentioned showing off 42 new games and release dates for their previous stuff. Disappointments with MS were no Halo or Gears, or Killer Instinct news.

The Nintendo conference was really predictable beyond Metroid Prime 4. Disappointments were no new Animal Crossing, no new Pokemon gameplay or even a trailer, and no Smash. Odyssey trailer was amazing though.

But yeah, Microsoft and Nintendo pretty much saved E3. I heard Devolver conference was also entertaining too but I missed it so can't say. Sony was terrible, EA was terrible, Bethesda was terrible, and Ubisoft was terrible beyond Rabbids and soiled the Beyond Good and Evil 2 reveal with an annoying SJW and a trailer of what didn't really even look like "Beyond Good and Evil."
>>
>>380291351
>shitty monster hunter spinoff
Literally the only good announcement this E3
>>
>>380292387
Truly spoken like someone who's never played Beyond Good and Evil before, reddit is just in your bookmarks only a click away faggot.
>>
>>380292593
You can literally watch the devolver conference on youtube. It's fifteen minutes.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.