[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Ninten-drones on suicide watch after all that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 5

File: Nintendo-E3-dates.png (9KB, 615x342px) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo-E3-dates.png
9KB, 615x342px
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Ninten-drones on suicide watch after all that nothing
I'll play Odyssey just for that Pimpin' Boweser
>>
>>380288532
I got everything I wanted from that E3, enough shit coming out this year for the switch to keep me entertained and knowing pokemon will be coming to it in the future ensures that the console won't fail with the masses like the wii u did
>>
>>380288532
all that NOTHING?!
i think you mean all that disappointment my friend!!!
>>
m8 that mario game looked sick
>>
>>380288532
>Pokemon main line confirmed for switch
>suicide watch

Nah, you are the one on suicide watch and the faggots who said switch was not the 3ds succesor
>>
>>380288532
>>380289023
xenoblade 2 confirmed not only to have shit art but shit VA's, that was literally the only thing i was excited for on switch because the first game was so good and X was such a fucking failure
>>
>>380288532
>being so mad Nintendo won E3 already and hasn't even covered the 3DS stuff in the treehouse
>>
File: 8 crazy nights?.jpg (10KB, 264x282px) Image search: [Google]
8 crazy nights?.jpg
10KB, 264x282px
>>380288532
I'll get everyone of the games they showed except for Yoshi...lol fuck off. It's too bad I can only play most of them on Switch.
>>
>>380289285
>Pokemon mainline claimed for switch
Fixed it for you, they literally didn't have anything
>>
>>380288532
Microsoft and Nintendo doing mostly the "releasing in the next year" approach, while Sony shows off things years off. Which approach is better?

Pretty happy I'll be buying a switch with Mario a month sooner than I expected though
>>
>>380289659
there's a new Pokemon game every year, what are you saying? That it won't come out? lol
>>
File: 1493548943397s.jpg (3KB, 124x124px) Image search: [Google]
1493548943397s.jpg
3KB, 124x124px
>>380289443
>Buying Xenoblade Chronicles 2: We made it a bad anime
>>
It gave me enough reasons to buy a Switch
>>
>>380288532
I'm more pissed off because Mario Odyssey is just Warioland without wario.

WHY IS THIS ALLOWED?
>>
>>380289659
Just confirming that it is coming for the switch even without saying when will be enough, once it drops the masses will eat it up ensuring that the switch will be a success
>>
>Kirby game already
Isn't it a little early for the console mark of death or were they just not ready for Wii U to kick the bucket that quickly?
>>
>>380289370
X is better than the original by a country mile
>>
Mario learned the ability to MINDJACK
>>
>>380289965
>There's a new pokemon game every year
Exactly, this announcement was literally nothing but "please get hyped for something that you know nothing about because it doesn't exist yet because we know you'll buy it like you always do"
>>
>>380290049
How often do I need to read retarded associations like this in my lifetime?
>>
>>380289659
They can't show off a new gen when they are releasing new games in the current this year you mong
>>
>>380290358
but it's on switch bruhh there's gonna be something new in it I swearrr
>>
File: 1452734749924.png (427KB, 600x639px) Image search: [Google]
1452734749924.png
427KB, 600x639px
>>380288532
>Metroid coming back from the dead
>mainline pokemon
>Mario Odyssey
>Pimpin new Kirby game thats basically a combo between his two best titles.
Damage control is out of this world.
>>
>>380290358
They probably have something very beta running already but nothing you can display on a conference, unless you're fan of programmer art.
>>
>>380290614
You mean like Mario and........
>>
>>380290660
Well, at least it will run on a resolution superior to a CRT television this time.
>>
>>380288532
Nintendo won so hard they made everyone else look like amateurs.
>>
>>380290981
If you have nothing then say nothing
Sony or Microsoft would never have gotten away with that

>It's okay when Nintendo does it
This is why they're getting shitter and shitter
>>
>Odyssey has no lives, only coins
CASUAL GARBAGE
>>
>>380288532

You ps4cucks are making yourselves too obvious
>>
>>380289285
Let's just hope they bring their A game. The last pokemon game didn't have the best pokemon designs.
>>
>>380291148
Pokemon. They can't show the next gen of Pokemon if they aren't done releasing in the current gen
>>
>>380291486
Game is all about exploration and discovering shit on your own.

So many casual fucks WILL get stuck
>>
>>380291410
Well, given the fact they were hiring 3d modelers in march as well...
But it was not for you, was for the japanese publishers.
You see, if nintendo is not willing to call the switch a portable and treat it like one, the switch don't get things like rune factory, so now it is baptized as a portable, and in theory it will get portable japanese games now.
>>
>>380289772
I'm still mad Spider Man has been delayed and Death Stranding and TLOU 2 are 2019
>>
>>380291410
Sony was even worse with Shenmue 3
>>
Hmm, I can't decide if Nintendo won or not. Sony and Ubisoft were more interesting and hype, but I liked the most games from Nintendo and Nintendo did nothing to piss me off. I could definitively say that Nintendo won if it had a showstopper surprise, but there wasn't any of that. I was hoping to be sold on a Switch this E3. This conference brought me to borderline, but I can still wait for Metroid Prime 4, Mario Odyssey, or Mainline Pokemon. But who knows, Treehouse might have some special stuff.
Overall I might be able to say Nintendo tied or just barely won E3, but it didn't save E3.
>>
>>380291620
They could bring their f game and it'll still sell by the truckload, pokemon was the one IP they needed for the console to move, they should have focused on this instead of the new sun/moon though but I guess it gives us something to look forward to
>>
>>380290063
Yeah m8 SSU totally killed the DS
>>
They did literally show nothing, despite what fanboys ITT say.

We know half of the games they announced this year won't come out for years, they will be constantly delayed just like most Nintendo games. Expect 2-3 games a year on the Switch.
>>
>>380292021
>They can't show
Then they should have shut their fucking mouths
But they didn't, because they know Nintendo fanboys will lose their minds over something they already knew
>A NEW POKEMON GAME ON NINTENDO'S ONLY CONSOLE
>THIS IS TOTALLY UNEXPECTED
>>
>>380289370
It looks better than Xenoblade 1 and X. It might be too moe for my taste as a Xenoblade game but it looks miles better than potato girl from X.
>>
>>380292246
You know nothing about death stranding besides a nondescript poster
>>
>>380292546
Why would they not say anything about it, the announcement alone will push some people to buy the console when they wouldn't have before as they are ensured that a new pokemon rpg will be coming for the console
>>
>>380292439
if another developer just showed game titles with no gameplay /v/ would be all over it screaming NO GAMEPLAY SHOWN LMAO, once again we see it's okay when nintendo does it
>>
>>380292439
the winer before nintendo was ubisoft.
do you seriously want to subject yourself to that just for the sake of console wars?
>>
>>380292546
Yeah because there's always a mainline Pokemon on Nintendo's home consoles right? Not like fans have been asking for one for almost 20 years.
>>
>>380292439
>2-3 games a year on the Switch

You say that like it's a bad thing
>>
>>380292804
>It will push some people to buy a console
>For a game that is has so far only been announced by word of mouth
Of course there's going to be a Pokemon game on it, any one with half a brain already knew that, this was a blatantly disgusting marketing tactic
>>
>>380292842
Not really, people were saying Sony won from Shenmue 3 and FF7 Remake when they didn't show any gameplay.
>>
>>380292412
What was more show stopping in Sonys than Metroid prime 4? I'd say that and beyond good and evil 2 are the only real showstoppers this year
>>
>>380292923
>Nintendo's home console
Nintendo doesn't have a home console anymore, neither do they have handhelds, they have one fucking thing, did you think it wasn't getting a Pokemon game before they told you so? Fucking moron
>>
>>380292546
Why shut their mouths? I'm buying a switch now because of it
>>
>>380293110
Why are you so angry about it? It's not that obvious, Wii u didn't have one, and Wii got battle revolution
>>
>>380288532
Metroid Prime 4 is all I wanted. Hopefully we'll get to see it in action next year.

This Mario Odyssey gameplay is pretty cool. The city area doesn't do anything for me, but everything they've showed after leaving there seems neat. I like the little 2D segments, kinda reminds me of A Link Between Worlds.
>>
>>380293551
Because you fell for it
You did exactly what they were trying to make you do
Buy a console for something that won't be out for "maybe a year"
They actually said "Maybe next year"
Which means 2019
>>
>>380293110
It wasn't obvious outside of pokken as we haven't had a actual pokemon game on a console since xd and that was a far departure from the normal games. For all we knew they could have come out with another ds and still not released pokemon games for the switch
>>
>>380293156
One of which wasn't even funded at the time(and still isn't for the real full game). The ponies are so defensive
>>
Remember when Nintendo said they were only going to be showing titles releasing this year? I guess they realized they have literally nothing to release this year and were forced to show things that most likely won't be released until 2019.
>>
>>380293863
It's obvious because Nintendo has made a huge deal about merging their home and portable consoles into one, meaning all games will come out on just the Switch
How can you not piece this together?
>He's a Nintendo fanboy
Ohhhhh, you're 13
>>
>>380293308
And now you are sure.
THe last two months several, several, several,several people said that switch would never, ever, EVER get a mainline pokemon game, that it was WiiU2, that the best you could hope for was a colosseum etc..
Now those are dead and buried.
>>
>>380294181
It is WiiU2
>>
>>380293906
You're really bad at quotes, he was implying over a year away, aka holiday 2018. I almost bought a ps3 for the last guardian, I am glad I can actually trust Nintendo
>>
>>380294181
Those people were idiots and so were you for listening to them
Nintendo made so much noise about merging their home and portable consoles into one thing that going back on that would have caused way too much backlash for them to risk
>>
>>380293294
For me, Monster Hunter and Marvel vs. Capcom were Sony's offerings. Plus those cute 3D platformers. I expected Metroid and they didn't do anything to hype it or show anything about it. If they did it properly and showed gameplay, Metroid would have been my game of the show. With that said, Sony was a big disappointment to me as well. They didn't even have a major surprise reveal and just ended on the same Spiderman they announced last year. Beyond Good and Evil 2 was a neat announcement, but it felt like a very far cry from the first game. Particularly with them constantly saying "fuck." That was uncalled for. In fact, I noticed that obscene language was vastly overused this E3 in general.
>>
File: 1460845060724.jpg (39KB, 450x393px) Image search: [Google]
1460845060724.jpg
39KB, 450x393px
>that lunatic trying to claim they WON'T make a new Pokemon game
>>
>>380294596
I didn't "listened" to em, but sadly, idiots around em did.

>>380294491
So why it have games?
>>
>>380294513
It's not coming out next year, if it was they would have said it very clearly, they stayed vague because they like money
>I can actually trust Nintendo
The self-delusion is real
>>
>>380294013
Or continued with the 3ds or even gone mobile; black and white 2 came out on D's long after 3ds was out
>>
>>380294885
I didn't see one of those, but there are quite a few that claimed that they would make it for "the true successor of the 3DS!".

This true sucessor of the 3DS will live for years and years.
>>
>>380293308
I think you need a time out, Timmy.
>>
>>380290548
4chan is full of retards, you retard.
>>
>>380295065
True, i'm just glad this confirms nintendo is standing behind the switch and are putting all the games they can onto it and aren't going to pull a wii u again
>>
>>380294165
I've been watching e3 for 13 years. I have xbone, Wii u, ps4 , and pc. Pokemon continued on DS even years after it was succeeded. This announcement was no worse than Sonys lies
>>
Why isn't anyone talking about the fact that Metroid Prime 4 exists? If Retro is making it, it almost has to be good.
>>
>>380289996
This
Shit animation, and they showed what like 3 seconds of gameplay and the rest was Cutscenes i guess i know where nintendos priorities are
>>
>>380294845
Monster hunter and MvC are multiplats that were already known about though
>>
>>380295949
How have you been watching this long without understanding how Nintendo does things?
>>
>>380294845
>Sony's offering
>multiplat
>>
>>380295050
I trust them because their games actually come out. Release will come after ultra sun and moon
>>
>>380296489
Because it doesn't exist
If it existed we would have seen something other than a jpg
>>
>>380288532

>Nothing

So was Sony that all sucking void of nothing and dissapointment?
>>
>>380296993
The landscape has changed in the past 13 years you mong
>>
>>380297549
Nintendo fucking hasn't
>>
>>380290192
bad story, bad characters, bad hubworld, bad conveyance, bad party system, mediocre graphics and dumbed down gameplay. yeah, you're right, it's much better because it's a longer game with more STUFF
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.