[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How'd your anniversary go plebs? I got 7/11 event skins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

How'd your anniversary go plebs? I got 7/11 event skins without buying a single crate, just grinded around 60 loot boxes+weekly boxes and happened to build up 3k to buy power ranger genji.
>>
File: 1489283436068.png (495KB, 810x688px) Image search: [Google]
1489283436068.png
495KB, 810x688px
I got so many duplicates, hell even one box I got 2 of the same fucking voice lines,
>>
Got Genji and Zarya, used credits for Lucio. 50 or so crates opened.
All I wanted was Lucio and the Zenny dance.
>>
I didn't know 7/11 was an overwatch sponsor
>>
>>380275407
Ebin.
>>
played like 3 matches
>>
all i wanted was kamen rider genji. got kamen rider genji.
>>
Every single event related item I got was a voiceline for a character I didn't play
>>
>>380275504
Thank you, thank you. I'm here all week. Try the veal.
>>
>Got Zarya, Pharah, Genji and Tracer's skins
>Bought Mei and Lucio's.
It was alright.
>>
>>380275116
logged in for a free chest
got a spray
>remembering last event
>buy boxes
>get duplicate 3k legendaries that only give you 250 coins
havnt logged back in
>>
>>380275116
Got 3 event skins. Tracer (which might be my favourite skin in the game), Lúcio's (neat) and Hanzo's (which is ok but i don't care for the character and prefer the Wolf one anyway). I was left wanting for the D.Va skin.
I also got like 3 or 4 non event legendaries, which is some bullshit. Not even good ones, to add insult to injury.
>>
I got the only two skins and dances that were good so I'm satisfied

god damn the dance emotes are the worst thing blizz has done since sombra
>>
Spend my coins on Mei. 84/84. As tradition with events. Just buy her new stuff and call it a day
>>
Have:
Bastion, genji, hanzo, Lucio, Dva
>>
>>380276040
>legendary cash is objectively worse than any other legendaries
>>
>>380275116
How long did your "grind" take? Still doesn't change the fact that you can just straight up buy loot boxes. Do you not value your time? Are you a manbaby or underage? You should be playing for fun, not "grinding" to get stupid skins that you can't even trade.
>>
Without buying a single crate I got a fairly decent haul. I earned;

Skins
>D. Va
>Genji
>Hanzo
>Lucio
>Tracer
>Zarya

Emotes Dances
>Ana
>D. Va
>Genji
>Hanzo
>Lucio
>McCree
>Mei
>Mercy
>Reinhardt
>Road Hog
>Soldier
>Sombra
>Symmetra
>Zarya

Only bought Lucio, Sombra and Reinhardt dances with the coins.

Although I'm not happy that Blizzard is making me wait ~480 minutes to log into my own account.
>>
>>380275116
Out of the 3 skins I actually wanted, I got every other skin that were not those 3.
>>
>>380277112
Christ, all I got were duplicates
>>
>>380276876
I only just started playing this game and I'm kind of disapointed I didn't get it on sale because $40 was pretty steep for what it is. But are there more than one good skin for any given character?

I know that there are plenty of rare, grindy, or expensive skins, but Blizzard being Blizzard, a lot of the art direction is over-designed, and if you want something elegant yet imposing it doesn't feel like you're really hunting for any more than just the one skin.

I was browsing Soldier's skins, for example, and decided russet brown was really the best one. His base color is okay too, but I thought a bit too flashy for an old soldier. Commando or Night Ops might have also been okay.
>>
>>380275116

Had to buy three dance emotes because all I got was sprays, voice lines and a million duplicates. I'm not participating in another one of these events again, loot box drop rates were abysmal along with XP taking forever to accumulate.
>>
Is anyone else getting placed in a queue to login? Its telling me to wait 102 minutes
>>
File: 1457510325996.gif (1MB, 300x188px) Image search: [Google]
1457510325996.gif
1MB, 300x188px
>>380275116
Got a bunch of dances, and the only skin I got ended up being Mei's. I wanted anyone but Mei. I wanted Dva's, Lucio's, and Bastion's pretty badly but now I never will.
>>
Forgot to get that one Reinhardt voiceline and I would've liked to get Lucio's but I'm still using Andes. Bought Genji's skin even though I'm horrible with him because that's probably the best skin he's ever going to get bar none.
>>
Oh, and speaking of skins, I feel like some of them really fuck with your ability to spot a character at a glance. Like Solider's "strike commander" skin. In the dark it looks kind of like Reaper because of the coat. I suppose your reaction wouldn't be too much changed, but still. People thought hats in TF2 fucked with the silhouettes, but the devs don't seem to give a shit in Overwatch.
>>
I got 8/11 ( for the ones I wanted) and most dances, didn't buy a single box.
>>
I got D.va's skin, bastions skin, soldier's skin. Then I also got mercy, widows, and D.va's dance, and the best dance, Mei's hare hare yukai
>>
>>380275116
Bought 20 bucks worth of loot and after all is said and done after leveling I ended with 10/11 and I don't care about bastions. It was a good event
>>
Is this what overshills only care for?
Skins and hats?
How about some actual gameplay changes, engine fixes and maps that aren´t shitty shoved in "arcade" game modes?
>>
>>380278024
Dumbest complaint about overwatch I have ever read

It's like you want all the characters to have boring and similar skins
>>
>>380278153
I care about that, loot is just icing on the cake desu familiar. The game is decently balanced online, so what am I gonna whine about right now? I'm not like you silver shitters I can actually kill a pharah
>>
>get one dance
>reaper
>he just taps hit foot and looks around
>"Legenday!"

I sincerely feel cheated
>>
>>380278409
How about they fix the engine-side and client-side delay.
Because the 64 tick servers are bullshit.
>>
>>380278153
None of that shit makes em money, so lol
>>
>>380278231
But they do often look similar at a distance. You've got two characters with long coats on, and then a bunch of skins for other ground-based humans that give them long coats.

There was one game where I saw somebody flashing around and I thought it was Tracer. I was playing Pharah so I was waaay over the map. Turns out there was a Tracer running around, but then there was a Sombra in a similar looking outfit.

It doesn't matter too much to Pharah whether it's Tracer or Sombra down there, but it's definitely confusing. And as for confusing a Soldier for a Reaper, that's actually a bit of an issue when you're Pharah.
>>
File: 20170613_084456.png (11KB, 376x378px) Image search: [Google]
20170613_084456.png
11KB, 376x378px
>>380278886
>>
>>380275116
after the 10th box of getting nothing I gave up and haven't touched the game since
>>
>>380275116
>still playing overwatch
redit leave
>>
File: IKUTHyF.png (4MB, 5100x2700px) Image search: [Google]
IKUTHyF.png
4MB, 5100x2700px
I wanted to get them all ;_;
>>
>>380280513
huh, that's a wellmade graphic
>>
>>380275116
most of my crates had 2-1 blue 3-2 greys.
Most of them already owned
Not a single skin
Got the tracer dance, too bad i hate tracer
>>
>>380280057
Imagine that from the sky you see four characters in long coats running in shadows on one of the darker maps. In the time it takes for the Soldier to see you and shoot you out of the sky as Pharah, tell me which one is Soldier. Because you're a whole lot more obviously Pharah than he is obviously Soldier. You probably have maybe one or two seconds to figure it out.
>>
I got the ones I wanted - DVa, Lucio, Tracer. Everything else is just a bonus.
>>
>>380280513
>all except Zarya and Dva
I sort of feel bad for you.
>>
Got Pharrah's shit dance. The rest was duplicates.
>>
I was playing Quake Champions instead
>>
Only thing I didn't get that I should have bought with credits was the Lucio dance. I got mostly everything else and then some.
>>
File: 2ec.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
2ec.png
572KB, 600x580px
>>380275116
>giving a shit about skins
>you barely even see them when playing

>I WANT IT BECAUSE I DON'T OWN IT
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.