[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets have a Monster Hunter Worlds thread. No console war bullshit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: dims.png (1MB, 1440x728px) Image search: [Google]
dims.png
1MB, 1440x728px
Lets have a Monster Hunter Worlds thread. No console war bullshit or anything like that, but talk about the actual game.
>>
No point discussing anything until we see it on the 20th.
>>
There's a lot of worrying stuff about/in the trailer, we won't know shit until next week when the proper event happens.

It's also slightly annoying that they're leaving the PC version till "A later date" because that's the one I would personally like to buy.
>>
>>380273138

I'm wondering if it's like Toukiden 2 but with a Monster Hunter skin. That's the feeling I'm getting from what we've seen so far.
>>
I'm excited there's a grappling hook, it's the movement option I needed to get back into the series
>>
It's a Canadian developed Monster Hunter. If you need to know more than that to make a judgement call you might have brain damage.
>>
>>380273546

It looks like how FW did it. I'm a bit worried because if they did copy FW's thorn, the game is legitimately ruined.
>>
>>380273648

Mainline MH games are made in Canada?
>>
I think a nice change of pace is good for the series, aside from 4U the main series games have been kinda ass.
MHFU was hot trash due to the hit boxes.
MH3U had shit balance, awful pacing and underwater garbage.
MHX/MHXX is okay but hunter arts feel gimmicky at best and honestly not bringing back the trade system for older parts was a mistake in all honesty, also making the garbage deviant system less grindy would've been great. (The G rank deviants are less grindy but the other deviants from X go for FIFTEEN FUCKING QUEST IIRC)
>>
>>380274008
Oh yeah, deviants sucked. Still not as bad as Rajang Hunter Ultimate.
>>
>Bowgun is like a gatling gun
>>
>>380274145
The only thing that made them good imo was the fact that you can transfer the armor from MHX to MHXX and make the G rank version from the gate, other than that yeah they sucked.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.