[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /v/ can you think of any other recent media items that is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

So /v/ can you think of any other recent media items that is putting this exact same non diversified chick into their form? Let's fill this shit out.
>>
It's the same with buzzcut spacemarine guy, they've corrected too far to the other end of the spectrum.

Notice how it's the literal opposite.
>>
>>380269254
>multiple afro threads appear in quick succession
I wonder who could be behind this? Certainly no virgin so desperate to post thread after thread!
>>
>>380269451

Actually this is OC anon I am a different anon than any of the others who have posted. I added the 3 comic book characters that have the exact same issue I could think of to the video game picture because this shit is hilarious to me.
>>
>>380269370
being white myself, seeing all those white spacemarines in video games just made me feel so... guilty. We were taking away positions that could have easily been filled by a queer WOC. I just want to see gaming flooded with black women with afros now. It's the only way we can feel better about ourselves as a race.
>>
File: 1321981910921.jpg (104KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1321981910921.jpg
104KB, 800x450px
>>380269370
That's hilarious.
>>
>>380269370

Yeah but at least we know for the most part you get generic space marine guy because hair physics are shit and since consoles are even more shit they could handle even the simpliest of hair animations without dropping below 15fps so they just made them all the same buzzcut faggot console character.
>>
>>380269254
i have literally never EVER seen a skinny black woman with an afro and I live in fucking south carolina
>>
>>380269254
Uncharted 4 had one
>>
>>380269757

I have never seen one and I live in a urban city with lots of black women.
>>
>>380269254
If you do a fully black woman and don't do hair straightening, there's very little in the way of diverse hairstyles.

Even less for black men.
>>
>>380270182

Yeah except like 99% of black women style their hair and don't have afros past the year 1979 anymore.
>>
>>380269757
Grew up in Columbia, moved as soon as I could... Can confirm nonexistence.
>>
>>380270376
I guess they want to get that "Soul Sistah" archetype.
>>
I'm going to pretend it's the exact same woman who quantum leaps or something. I have a feeling we're in this for the long haul so I have to come up with something to make it more entertaining.
>>380269757
If you time travel to the 1960s and go into a disco club you might see one. Otherwise I've never seen someone with a big round afro and hoop earrings.
>>
>>380270665

Which makes no sense at all and is pretty fucking racist if you think about it.

I think my favorite part of E3 so far has been every time they pan to the crowd for reactions and I see some ugly bitch with a shaved head and pink hair on top and I get to look to my friend and go "ueghhh the patriarchy" inbetween all the shitty games being shown.
>>
>increasingly politically correct industry is designing their new empowering character around decades old stereotypes like an austin powers movie

i love it.
they're so clueless we'll probably even get "don't touch the hair" jokes.
>>
>>380271264

Yeah baby!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.