[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /e3depression/ here? Why is everything so fucking bland

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 14590961672360.jpg (184KB, 967x1400px) Image search: [Google]
14590961672360.jpg
184KB, 967x1400px
Who else /e3depression/ here?

Why is everything so fucking bland these days? Whatever happened to having cool characters and exiting gameplay. All the protagonists these days seem to go for the "they are like normal people! Isn't that relatable?". Feels like the industry is so insecure about not being "mature" enough, so we get all these hyper realistic looking E X P E R I E N C E S with no depth, designed to be played once and then forgotten. How many of these games are really gonna be remembered after a few years? Even the sequels to existing franchises somehow lack any charm they had before. And even new IPs completely failed to impress me. Like fucking Anthem. How do you make power armor and alien dinosaurs look so incredibly dull?

I'm just so fucking tired. Feels like I've seen it all before. Out of all the game, only 2 or 3 seemed alright.
And even though I'm not gonna play it, I gotta give props to a way out for at least trying something interesting.
>>
Just can't get hyped up anymore because the games I got hyped up for at the last dozen or so E3's didn't live up to it, or were so bad they killed what little bit of joy I had left.

We've literally got a 25 minute Nintendo Direct to rest our hopes on for something good and we all already know it's gonna be shit because of that fucking rabbids game being in there.

I'm just fucking done man.
>>
>>380269639
I just can't take any of the "gameplay" in these shows seriously. The whole time I'm just trying to see past all the smoke and mirrors and imagine what is the game actually gonna look like. Or even worse, they don't even show what the core of the game is gonna be. How is this shit supposed to catch anyones interest is beyond me.
>>
Bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch, holy shit /v/ is a fucking daycare today. Get over yourselves, for fucks sakes
>>
>>380271021
>>>/reddit/
/v/ was always full of crybabies
>>
>>380271021
What was your e3 experience like then, anon? Did this shit impress you?
>>
I have yet to watch a single trailer or reveal or anything from this e3.
Last good e3 was when Nintendo unveiled the 3ds.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.