[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no new From game because niggers were screaming REHASH YEARLY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1299006383930.jpg (38KB, 785x590px) Image search: [Google]
1299006383930.jpg
38KB, 785x590px
>no new From game because niggers were screaming REHASH YEARLY SOULS STOP FROM SOFTWARE

Now we have to wait at least 2-3 years for 1 good game. Gaming is dead. Thanks /v/.
>>
Quit being such a little bitch, fuck me you must be as easy to bully as wet fucking paper. Do your parents know you're such s bitch? Do you even have 'friends' who will tolerate your shrieking fucking voice enough to stand near you?
>>
>>380266853
You making other bitch threads to keep bitching in? Having trouble finding people who don't immediately tell you to shut up? Fuck sakes, if complaints were money you'd be SCROOGE FUCKING MCDUCK WOULDNT YOU?
>>
>>380266853
You make me fucking sick you twisted, tiny, spiteful little ball of hot air. At the end of the day, every time you open your mouth someone hates you more and we all entertain the thought of of digging an ice pick into your head just to silence your bitching for good. You are not loved, you are barely tolerated, and while you continue to be a massive bitch, you will continue to experience only scorn and hatred. No get over yourself you fucking child.
>>
>>380267232
>>380267409
>>380267597
fuck off you autism samefag.
>man boob baby talking like a big guy
>>
>>380267772
Look at the little cunt back for more! You shut your trap you little bootlicking fucktoy, I've seen wet shits with more self esteem and confidence than you! Hell, a piece of freshly killed roadkill has more sex appeal a hundred times over than your pallid, sweaty, clammy hide.
How dare you talk to me, you are weak, you are a fucking grovelling mite on the back of a mighty and wild beast and somehow you're still bitching.
>>
>>380267772
Jesus Christ I didn't read what you wrote before but you didn't even try! Fuck me, anon, are you stupid? You been drinking antifreeze? You should be able to manage more than two sentences that sound like a fucking caveman wrote them.
Were you held back in school? You always been a bit slower than the others? I could tell from your dopey original post that you think about as fast as tortoises fuck, but I didn't expect you to be downright handicapped retarded you poor piece of shit
>>
>>380267772
You type like a toddler. I'll bet your fingers are as fat as sausages you pudgy, wheezing flabby waste of a fucking pulse. How many regular adults do you weigh? How often do you get moved from the containment unit yourself or a bed? Do you ever get used to people staring at you in the street, or just holding up traffic like a parade float while you struggle to cross the road?
You should be melted down into soylent green you fucking waste. Air, food, attention has all been totally lost on you you worthless fucking do-nothing armchair complaino
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.