[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the hell is wrong is Capcom? I'm trying to figure out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: crapcom.jpg (66KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
crapcom.jpg
66KB, 600x600px
What the hell is wrong is Capcom? I'm trying to figure out who else is worse at exploiting their super popular franchises. From SFV being a mess to MegaMan being a dead franchise even though the fanbase would desperately buy a new one... And now MvCi is looking as horrible as ever. They are the greatest example of incompetence in the industry right now.
>>
This reeks of third world outsourcing.ยจ

I find it hard to believe japs would make character models this ugly.
>>
This reminds me of how PlayStation All Stars was another crossover with butt ugly models, because of its low budget, unexperience studio and not being taken seriously.
And also >>380266046 since PSASBR even had a Pajeet director.
>>
CAPCOM QUALITY
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (1MB, 2328x1027px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
1MB, 2328x1027px
>>
>>380265898
We now live in a world where NR studios is making better character models than Capcom.
What a time to be alive.
>>
>>380266863
Remember when people shat on MvC3's artstyle?

I want to go back.
>>
maybe they are sandbagging. nrs did the same. reveal something shitty, then fix it up. it's basically, "i cleaned up this mess that i've made. now shower me with gratitude."
>>
The fact Capcom has has had some of the sexiest looking characters in the industry makes this even worse. I mean they have Resident Evil for fuck sake and they try to give us this trash?
>>
>>380267037
That actually happened? People shat on marvel 3 for a lot of things, but I don't remember the artystyle being one of them.

>remember when people shat on SFIV's artstyle

Now I wanna go back
>>
All those last gen flops must have really screwed them, jesus christ.
>>
>>380267037
>>380267609
You fuckers couldn't be happy with those 3D models, you just had to say they were shit, now look at what we are stuck with.
>>
>>380267371

Common, those fucked up faces are from the artwork. They wouldn't post artwork if they didn't consider the models finished.
>>
File: 1495922344758.jpg (22KB, 300x290px) Image search: [Google]
1495922344758.jpg
22KB, 300x290px
it's so obvious this shit was outsourced to the Marvel Champions Mobile game team
>>
>>380265898
Chris's face looks like it's trying to leave his fucking head
>>
>>380267473
That and just last gen they make Dragon's Dogma featuring the GOAT character customizer
>>
And to think, this is the first in-house fighter done in years.

Says a lot.
>>
File: e92.jpg (39KB, 566x600px) Image search: [Google]
e92.jpg
39KB, 566x600px
>>380266046
>>380268257
This will be the first fighting game that Capcom has developed in-house in over a decade, as previous installments and Capcom's other fighting games have been outsourced to and co-developed with other game development companies over the years ie Marvel vs. Capcom 3 was outsourced to 8ing/Raizing, and Street Fighter IV and V were outsourced to Dimps.
>>
>>380265898
This reminds me of KoF's transition to 3D. But seriously if MvC3 could look good why is this one ass?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.