[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is it true that there are massive internal struggles at Capcom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: capcom-logo.jpg (323KB, 5870x1273px) Image search: [Google]
capcom-logo.jpg
323KB, 5870x1273px
So is it true that there are massive internal struggles at Capcom due to different idologies on where to go with certain games?

I doesn't seem to farfetched considering Capcom had problems like that in the past, harrassing people out of their jobs, into suicide and nearly slaving Ono through a heart attack into his grave.
>>
>>380259818
People who own video game companies don't play video games. I'm sure as hell you'd be disappointed to be told to add stupid shit to a game you worked on.
>>
>>380260152
Maybe the Capcom CEO should invest more into his software branche rather than trying to become a wine magnate.
>>
One half wants to make fun games the other half only wants to make games for profit. The talent is slowly draining from many companies, not just Capcom, as it becomes easier to just rehash shit that sells millions, than try and be bold with something new.

People belittle the shit out of Nintendo for making kiddie-ish games, but shit like Splatoon and now ARMs feel like breaths of fresh air when compared to the games today.

>>380260152
This is also becoming the norm. As the old die out and the money hungry CEOs step up. "What sold millions last year? Make it again!"
>>
>>380260152
It really is this, actually. You may think Big is just a movie that's a comedy or whatever, but those meetings they have is literally how it is in real life, with at least one big asshole whose concern is about numbers. Don't believe me? Remember that one stock meeting with Nintendo where Iwata was questioned by tha one guy who said he had no interest in video games but was concerned about ROIs? Yeah. The people running things are the people whose head is stuck in a money bin.
>>
>>380260457
>"What sold millions last year? Make it again!"
This is actually a really poor strategy as it only thinks of short term strategies. Companies who do this eventually see gradual downfall until they start blaming the CEO and kid themselves into thinking a changeover will fix things for sure, only to repeat the same mistakes ad infinitum. It's economically lazy.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.