[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First time playing through BB. What are some good farming locations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8230.jpg (46KB, 408x409px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8230.jpg
46KB, 408x409px
First time playing through BB. What are some good farming locations for blood vials? Right now I'm running to the Great abridge (where you kill Cleric Beast), kill the brick guy for 2 vials and the two wolves further down for six more. Are there any more effective areas than doing this run a few times? I just beat Rom and I keep running short on vials
>>
>>380258201
The lecture room in the spooky university.
>>
Don't farm cunt. Just play the game and get good.

If you really need to do it because you're a huge pussy, just throw on some music or a podcast and go to the starting areas and just keep killing all the enemies there. You can get lots of them there.

Or you can just buy them later in the game.
>>
>>380258201
When you level up spend all of your spare blood echoes on vials. That way you'll never run out of them.
In the DLC area near the first DLC boss' fog gate there is a respawning NPC that drops five vials every time it's killed.
>>
>>380258314
The slimes only drop quicksilver bullets and sedatives, not vials. Although they're good for grinding echoes that you can use to buy vials.

Also OP there should be literally zero reason to actually farm vials. Just skip leveling up once and buy a ton of them at the messengers and you'll be set for the rest of the game if you keep spending your spare echoes on restocking.
>>
>>380258314
I don't recall finding a university. I'm at the nightmare right now, with all the amygdalas hanging on buildings, is that area later on?
>>
>>380258201

Just buy blood echoes from the store. There's no need to farm anything.
>>
>>380258456
>Works on my machine

Eat shit, anon. That's why everyone hates the Soulsborne community
>>
>>380258201
You don't farm them, just buy them.
>>
>>380258456
>Don't farm cunt
>go to the starting areas and just keep killing all the enemies there

That's literally what OP is doing
???
>>
>>380258201
Am I the only one that would go to the first lantern and then left to kill the two ogre things then up to fight the two werewolves on the bridge then past the last ogre to cleric beast lantern and repeat?
>>
>>380258706
Nvm I'm retarded, OP clearly said he does the same thing lmao
>>
>>380258201
Go through the first area
Farm the giants, werewolves, then go down to the seweres and kill the beastmen then take out the pig go up a ladder and go to gascoigns bonfire and buy more vials with the blood you got
>>
The big giants with the bricks and the werewolves on the bridge drop a few each, if I recall correctly. If you don't care about the chalice dungeons you can sell those materials for extra souls to buy more vials.
>>
use your beckoning bell. run a few noobs through levels and you'll have.a fresh cache of everything+echoes to spend.

forbidden woods is where it's at.
>>
>>380258546
Getting to to the university is annoying
Did you speak with people behind doors than you probably have the key item to get there
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.