[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much do you all want to bet we're going to get a fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1495685236619.png (222KB, 758x758px) Image search: [Google]
1495685236619.png
222KB, 758x758px
How much do you all want to bet we're going to get a fuck ton of NINTENDO LOST HARD posts regardless of what they do?
>>
The bar's pretty damn low- they'd have to actually try to have a shitty conference to lose, considering one of the only games that impressed me this year so far was Mario vs. Rabbids of all fucking things, and that's already theirs. Worst case scenario- they still fail to convince me to buy a Switch.
>>
>>380256504
>Mario vs. Rabbids
Not even DB Fighterz?
>>
>>380256008
It's like that every time.
>Nintendo console sells badly (Wii u)
HURR DURR DEAD AS FUCK NINTENDO IS FINISHED
>Nintendo console sells godly (Switch)
HURR DURR DEAD AS FUCK NINTENDO IS FINISHED

No matter what Nintendo does (or does not), they will always get shitposted on.
>>
>>380256008
Neutral is best ending. Isabeau is best girl.
>>
>>380256638
I haven't seen the 15-minute gameplay trailer yet. It looks like it's gonna be good, but I'll have to see more, because Rev2 JUST came out.
>>
>company makes E3 conference
>gets shitposted to hell and back with THEY LOST or THEY WON

WOW WHAT A FUCKING SURPRISE
>>
Are you seriously implying that Nintendies dont shout NINTENDO WON at every E3?

You had them say it with Rabbids
>>
>>380256008
Nintendo only needs 1 good, exclusive game that hasn't been previously announced and isn't a remake to win.
>>
>>380257562
>You had them say it with Rabbids
Dude we literally had paid shills here yesterday.
>>
>>380256914
>Nintendo console sells godly (Switch)
repeat that again in three years kiddo
>>
File: VjveXcA.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
VjveXcA.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>380256008
About as much as I think the board will also be flooded with NINTENDO WON regardless of what happens.

Almost like it's E3 and /v/ somehow gets shittier whilst this is going on.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.