[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else think they're outgrowing /v/? >Watching

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1496990755518.jpg (278KB, 606x608px) Image search: [Google]
1496990755518.jpg
278KB, 606x608px
Anyone else think they're outgrowing /v/?

>Watching Playstation E3 after taking a break from playing Nioh,Yakuza,Horizon,Gravity Rush,Bloodborne,Persona,Last Guardian,Nier,Until Dawn,Infamous etc on my Sony brand game console
>See quite a few good looking games I like the look of for various reasons, GOW now with a much better narrative, Detroit with choices mattering,Glorious SOTC returns and Spiderman with amazing expansive looking open world that out paces even Spiderman 2
>Go on /v/
>See the same old predictable boring shitty memes and infantile opinions as always
>MUH WIFES SON MUH WIFES SON!
>Yawn
>FUCKING BLACK PEOPLE AND NOT WHITE PEOPLE IN VIDEO GAMES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>Cringe
>SOTC IS SHIT AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN SHIT ONE OF THE WORST GAMES EVER MADE LIKE JAK AND DAXTER FUCK YOU SONY SCUM!
>Alrighty then
>SPIDERMAN HAS QTES THE WHOLE GAME IS JUST GONNA BE QTES REEEEE LOOK YOU'RE GONNA BE A BLACK PERSON AND NON EXISTENT MOON SWINGING I DIDN'T EVEN WATCH THE TRAILER BEFORE I GOT ANGRY ABOUT THIS GAME!
>Not even trying anymore

You know I'm right about how shitty this board has, just watch as I get accused now of coming from Reddit,Neogaf,Tumbrl, of being a SJW, Dudebro, etc because they can't make a reasonable argument or disagree like an adult.
>>
>>380255609
I am with you, personally i enjoyed almost every game that came out except the pirate game from Ubisoft and sports games, but this place's purpose will always be about making others mad and shouting opinions in other people's face thinking YOUR opinion is absolute. And this because this place is not for serious discussions and also because the /v/ usebase is made of newfags ,mostly edgy teens. We are old, friend.
>>
>>380255609
>just watch as I get accused now of coming from Reddit,Neogaf,Tumbrl, of being a SJW, Dudebro, etc
>caring about David Cage shit

You should go back to one of those sites tbqh fampai
>>
File: .jpg (592KB, 1392x1557px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
592KB, 1392x1557px
>>380255609
The problem is that Sony fucking BAITED me into watching for Japanese games but they weren't fucking there. I love my PS4 but this was the worst E3 conference of all time

Hopefully Nintendo can save E3 with Metroid or something
>>
>>380255609
I don't mind the shitting on games. Thats the usual for /v/.
But the black posting over the last couple of days is /v/ the worst its ever been. Its an epidemic of shit.
When you then have people come out and say that those are jsut marketers, effectively saying that /v/ would never ever do that, then I dunno, it makes you lose all hope instantly.
>>
>>380255609
its just not a very good e3 to be honest.

There isnt anything big to really latch onto. Everything we've seen is an expected sequel or a straight rehash.
>>
>>380255609
>>
>>380255609
>See quite a few good looking games I like the look of for various reasons, GOW now with a much better narrative, Detroit with choices mattering,Glorious SOTC returns and Spiderman with amazing expansive looking open world that out paces even Spiderman 2
More like you're a sonybro upset that a little bit of sony pushback exists on /v/

I mean hyped about ANOTHER SOTC remaster? and literally no gameplay of Detroit or uncharted
>>
>>380255609
YES

but where can we go?
Reddit is a hugbox and Neogaf is too SJW/political.
>>
>>380255609
>I've outgrown people being immature, petty, getting angry and worked up over shit that doesn't matter, and mindlessly parroting crap.
Have you considered becoming a hermit and living in a shack in the wilderness somewhere? Might be something to look into.
>>
>>380255609
At first I thought that this could be a reasonable post but then it just ended up as "guys stop hating on E3 omg!! video games are great!!!". No. Majority of the AAA+ games ARE shit. They're good only if you're a guy who enjoys mobile games when it comes to "gaming".
>>
>listing the last guardian
0/10 bait apply yourself
>>
>>380257681
But the people he described are like that because they are already hermits, no sane normal person would get so mad over fucking games
>>
>>380255609
>people are actually taking OP seriously after the first line of greentext
he's baiting you morons
>>
>>380255609
>because they can't make a reasonable argument or disagree like an adult.
You're talking about videogames, they're toys for children. Calm down.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.