[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Xbox is getting backward compatibility with the original. that's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Phantom_Dust_Coverart.png (198KB, 257x367px) Image search: [Google]
Phantom_Dust_Coverart.png
198KB, 257x367px
Xbox is getting backward compatibility with the original.
that's three generations backwards compatible once it arrives later this year!
I cant wait to pop my crimson skies disc in to play it upscaled.
why does sony still make me buy ps2 classics/remasters all over again and still no backwards compatibility.
you lost my support sony.
>>
File: 1491179163157.png (240KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491179163157.png
240KB, 600x600px
>paying $500 to play 15 year old games
>making a bait thread this early

You can sleep in during summer break you know
>>
>>380255313
correction the Xbox one s is cheaper than the ps4 in my region.
>>
>>380254639
Hello shill.

Can't wait to rip you fuckers off with my OG Xbox games I'll never play again.
>>
>>380256521
too bad sony has no backwards compatibility.
I've got hundreds of classic games to play too bad pony.
>>
>>380257451
One Oxbox game at the end of the year
30% of the 360's library after two years
top kek
Thanks to Uncle Phil I'm going to make a fat sack of cash off you mouth-breathing sub-mongoloids.
>>
>>380258084
lol i don't trade in and already own a ton on classics on disc and don't have to buy remasters.
>>
>>380258869
Of course you struggle with plurals. You're an Xcuck sub-mongoloid.
>>
>>380259004
woah my illiteracy has nothing to do with my favoritism.
if you want a history you ain't getting it grow up.
>>
>>380259419
Most Xcucks are retards. You just fit the profile.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.