[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worth getting a PS4? I've owned every PS console, and I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Worth getting a PS4? I've owned every PS console, and I feel like it's finally worth getting one, due to everything from Bloodborne to Yakuza and upcoming games like the Final Fantasy 7 remake and Death Stranding.

How big do you think the black friday sales will be for the system? I haven't purchased a console since 2009 so I'm a little rusty on console pricing conventions.
>>
I just recently got an (used) Pro, just because there's a handful of POTENTIAL exclusives I'm interested in. I got Pro eventhough I game on a 1080p LED TV, simply because I don't consider sub-1080p at sub-30fps average to be acceptable anymore this day and age.

I too have owned all the past PS systems, but quadro is pretty much a no-games system as of now. My PC and even the WiiU see way more use at the moment, and I got a feeling that Square's gonna push all of its library on Steam sooner or later.

There's already rumors of Sony pushing their next console out late next year. I'd personally wait and see what happens, let the prices drop and some GAMES actually get released.
>>
File: image.jpg (121KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121KB, 854x480px
>>380251427
Yes, worth it.

Pic related is my GOTY 2017 and enjoyed it more an all Souls games (aside Bloodborne).
>>
>>380251427
Next year, Sony will release a new console. The same guys who leaked the PS4 pro, talk about something new for the end of 2018.
>>
File: consider a load of this.jpg (87KB, 516x445px) Image search: [Google]
consider a load of this.jpg
87KB, 516x445px
>>380251903
I feel like the system has plenty of worthwhile games already. The whole no games thing is just a meme, similarly to the PS3 (and that system had the most quality games of any of the three main systems of that gen.)

Just to name a few games that are Sony only, Yakuza 0, Bloodborne, Infamous, Ratchet and Clank, Gravity Rush, that Horizon open world game, and quirky games like Until Dawn and DQB if you're into that kinda thing.
>>
>>380252397
>I feel like the system has plenty of worthwhile games already.
If you don't have a PC and don't want to invest into one, saving hungreds of bucks in a long run (or immediately), then that might be the case.

So far, there's only like couple PS4 titles that I own and have had any real interested in, and both have been merely above average at best. Death Stranding and KH3 are the big hooks in the future, but I got a feeling that they too might end up being multiplat.

PS3 had a serious lack of exclusives and "system seller" titles during the first 2-3 years. Sure, for some just having a "HD era" console was treat enough alone, and the initial backwards compatibility still made it a worthwhile upgrade from PS2. The PS4 however, has none of that.

I'm personally sick and tired of yet another R&C reboot. Horizon has been an overshiller "literal WHO?" game that ended up being generic mess as I anticipated. Gravity Rush intrigues me simply because of the devs behind it. Bloodborne is yet another Souls clone. Yakuzas are hit or miss. Et cetera.
>>
>>380252152
How was this game? How long and difficult was it compared to souls?
>>
>>380251427
Had the same feeling as you but when >>380252297 is correct I will just wait until it's available for 1XX$.
>>
>>380251427
If it's taken you until now to consider getting a PS4, then it will take as long to feel like you need a PS5 so don't worry that it may be landing soon.
>>
FFVII Remake isn't close to being released. You could wait 2 more years and it still won't be out.
>>
Ape Escape babbies, please go
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.