[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where the fuck were these guys? Why wasn't Miyazaki there?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 1490543990857.jpg (28KB, 634x326px) Image search: [Google]
1490543990857.jpg
28KB, 634x326px
Where the fuck were these guys? Why wasn't Miyazaki there?
Weren't they working on three titles?
>>
>>380250550
Maybe in Sept
>>
at least we now know they weren't rushing something like Bloodborne 2 and the dark fantasy game they were working in is going to a new IP. i'd expect a trailer for it at TGS in a few months
>>
I'm glad they weren't there. This E3 was so shit that it didn't deserve them.
>>
>>380250550

It sucks that fromsoft wasn't there but It a sign that they are busy working on new things hopefully
>>
also didn't the ori and the blind forest dev said he was confident there was going to be bloodborne 2? only fro ori 2 to end up being announced instead, maybe in TGS we might see BB2 but I hope it's new stuff desu
>>
>>380252161
This Bloodborne 2 meme must end. You're setting yourselves up for disappointment.
>B-BUT DARK SOULS
was a unique series that still ended up having literally one good game.
>>
Watch out for Nintendos conference tonight :)
>>
>>380250550
They still might well show off something at Gamescom, TGS or PSX this year.

IIRC one of their three new projects (The multiplat with VR support; probably the new AC in all likelihood) was tentatively listed for release in 2017, so you'd be surprised if it doesn't even get revealed.
>>
>>380252161
The only one who rushes them are the faggot suits at Bamco.
Dark Souls 3 was shat out exactly 12 months after Bloodborne, while Bloodborne was allowed to be developed for a full two and a half years.
>>
No Bloodborne 2 was a bummer, but no From Software at all was the biggest disappointment.
>>
>>380252575
>also didn't the ori and the blind forest dev said he was confident there was going to be bloodborne 2
Source
>>
>>380252603
Speaking of memes that need to end, Dark Souls 3 was a good game. Get....over.....it.
>>
>>380253398
Go fuck yourself that had nothing to do with what I was saying
>>
>>380252683
>new soulsborne game that is Nintendo exclusive

Holy shit can you imagine the anal devastation?
>>
>>380253530
You said Dark Souls had one good game. Everyone worships Dark Souls 1 so I'm assuming that's the "one good game in the series", but Dark Souls 3 is a good game. Demon's Souls can technically be considered a part of the series and that one's good too. While I think Dark Souls 2 is the weakest in the series, it's still worth a playthrough. So in summation:

>Souls series only had one good game

Wrong
>>
Sony didn't even bother showing last of us 2.

They have their own thing in December and the Tokyo show in September. No real pressure on them due to the ps4 shitting all over xbone.

I think E3 will shrink more and more.
>>
No longer teaming up with Bamco = no E3 presence
>>
>>380254196
kys
>>
>>380254196
dark souls is the only series in the franchise. demons and bloodborne are the only standalone titles that demonstrate the games are much better off this way.
>>
>>380252683
>In the Age of Ancients the world was unformed, shrouded by fog. A land of gray crags, Archtrees and Everlasting Mushrooms
>It's a me, Mario!
>*bing bing*
>>
>>380253218
No it wasn't. It would be rushed and shit.
>>
>Muh Bloodborne 2
Are people just setting themselves up for disappointment if a sequel ever happens?
>>
>>380250550

They're just busy with other stuff.
>>
>>380255960

They're all as delusional as DMC, DD, and MGS fags.

They should all give it up
>>
They said they're not working on Soulsbourne games anyway you dense retards.
>>
>>380255731
when did the last from game come out again?
>>
>>380256205
It takes a long time to create a masterpiece like bloodborne. Also last year, you mong
>>
>>380256280
But they rushed Bloodborne you idiot. People who worked on the guide confirmed that Miyazaki wanted to add character arcs, side stories etc but was cut short by executives.
>>
>>380257071
They spent over 3 years making Bloodborne. It needs at least another year
>>
>>380257812
>>
>>380253398
It wasn´t dont be delusional or try to bait beyond this post, cause i will not fall for it.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.