[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/v/ before E3 >Occasional shitposting, knowledgable video

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: 1497005253396.gif (2MB, 370x335px) Image search: [Google]
1497005253396.gif
2MB, 370x335px
>/v/ before E3
>Occasional shitposting, knowledgable video game discussions, etc.

>/v/ after E3
>Shitposting everywhere, racial rants, video games suck, gaming is dead

Why cant you faggots just enjoy the games we already have and will have in the coming months instead of bitching about stupid shit. There are alot of notables that i will be enjoying such as Wolfenstein, Horizon DLC, MH, etc.
>>
>>380248384
Until mods don't start taking a strong stance against political discussions on /v/ (or all kinds of off topic crap, really), nothing will change. /pol/ is using us as a second base and SJW come here purposely to stir up shit. It's unbearable.

Besides, the shitposting is due to the fact everyone had blown up expectations for sony's conference but it turned out shit.
>>
It's been like this the 2016 elections there's no way around it other than to ignore the shit posting.
>>
>Shitposting everywhere, racial rants, video games suck, gaming is dead

this has been /v/ since about 2010

the only acceptable E3 game to look forward to is Metro, everything else is shit
>>
This is a bad E3, /v/ needs time to get over the rage
>>
>>380248384
>knowledgable video game discussions
If you mean circlejerking and weebs acting as intellectuals maybe.
All the smart people that know about videogames moved to /vr/ long ago
>>
>>380248384
Because this board is anonymous and they are all cowards who dare to let it out anywhere else, so they come here inbetween their usual reddit posting
>>
File: 9a5.jpg (49KB, 677x403px) Image search: [Google]
9a5.jpg
49KB, 677x403px
>>380248384
>Horizon DLC
shit taste
>>
>>380248384
because all games are sjw crap now or have heavy sjw under tons
if you donĀ“t like people talking about that just move on to another thread
>>
File: 478593.jpg (60KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
478593.jpg
60KB, 413x395px
>>380248384
>Why cant you faggots just enjoy the games we already have and will have in the coming months instead of bitching about stupid shit.

But anon, it has literally always been like this.
>>
It's a sad state of affairs when E3 ended with me only being interested in a Dragon Ball Z game, and a bullshot trailer for a Destiny ripoff from the people who brought us Mass Effect 3.
>>
>>380248384
But them fucking female nigger protagonists tho.
>>
>>380248384
>Why cant you faggots just enjoy the games we already have and will have in the coming months instead of bitching about stupid shit.
I have standards
>>
What are some ways to fix E3? I've got a couple of ideas.

>You can only show games that will be released within the next calendar year
>The trailers must prominently feature gameplay, or at very least, in-engine graphics
>No CG teasers that give no indication as to what the gameplay is like, and no "target renders" running on a monster PC
>>
Gaming is too political to have its own board. We need to punish posters that bring /pol/ up in these discussions. Otherwise they'll constantly complain about /pol/.
>>
>>380248384
Anon I don't want games to suck, trust me.
Hell I actually play old shit all the time.
>>
File: 14977875438218.jpg (839KB, 2324x1230px) Image search: [Google]
14977875438218.jpg
839KB, 2324x1230px
>>380248728
>videogames becoming highly politicised
>but we aren't allowed to talk about that on the videogame board

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>380250734
No, we should talk about gameplay, graphics, organizing online play and shit.
Not about /pol/ crap. It's like you should discuss videogame comics and tv shows on /co/. Keep /pol/ crap in /pol/. Hang youself and fuck off.
>>
>>380251781

but that's where you're wrong anon:

the sjw political agenda in western games is getting shoved down our throat nowadays.

there is almost no way to NOT talk about it if the whole story revolves around "le ebil white cis male antagonist".

i recently played the 2013 tomb raider because it was on sale and was so praised while also remembering something about a controversial "rape scene".
after realizing there was no rape scene at all, i realized something completely different:

you are killing hundreds and hundreds of white males which have been exclusively dehumanized to nothing but retarded cannon fodder,

hooray for the patriarchy i guess...
>>
>>380254209
Are you really that fucking insecure?
>>
>>380248384
>Wolfenstein, Horizon DLC, MH,
Well, time to read a book.
>>
>>380248384
Seriously niggers aside none of the games looked good.
>>
>>380254329

>lol u cry like a sjw
>anti-sjw are just like sjw
>stop criticizing
>are u insecure
>just enjoy the damn game, goy!
>>
>>380248384
>/v/ before E3
>Occasional shitposting
>occasional
>>
File: 756436543654654.jpg (8KB, 262x263px) Image search: [Google]
756436543654654.jpg
8KB, 262x263px
>>380248384
>Wolfenstein, Horizon DLC, MH, etc.
>enjoying
>>
Acceptable to whom?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.