[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I want a Monster Hunter with better graphics >Turns into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: latest.jpg (27KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
27KB, 512x384px
>I want a Monster Hunter with better graphics
>Turns into westernized casual trash
>>
>>380247657
What's westernized and casual about it? All we've seen is 3 minutes of play so far right?
>>
>>380248069
>large glow on gatherables
>camera follows monsters now locked on
>>
>>380248069
they're made it plays and looks better
>>
>>380247657
>I want a Spider-Man where webs stick to buildings
>all momentum and speed removed from swinging, no longer physics vased

This monkey paw fucking sucks
>>
>>380247657
Gameplay looks like classic MH, with proper innovations. Quit shitposting because you aren't getting it, N-babby.
>>
>>380248069
World was made for a Western audience who don't understand why zones are broken up like they are and people too fucking stupid to understand the very difficult concept of 'move away from the giant shrieking rampage beast before using a potion.' I dunno if that was supposed to be Royal Ludroth towards the end or what. Is this a tie-in to the godawful-sounding movie?

Monster Hunter World seems like it's the Final Fantasy Mystic Quest of Monster Hunter games.

We'd better not be getting this over Double Cross. If XX gets localized, this trash heap can do whatever it wants.
>>
>>380247657
>I want Beyond Good & Evil 2
>Is a prequel
>>
>>380249745
Shaddup. Game looks amazing. Quit shitposting because you aren't getting it, N-babby.
>>
>>380249837
>World was made for a Western audience who don't understand why zones are broken up like they are

They were broken up because MH was always on underpowered platforms. Also, quit posting thinns in every MHW thread as if it was important. Thanks.
>>
>>380249876
>own a PS4 pro

It's qte bam ham at this point. Another showing of proper web swinging might get me back on board but it's dead to me now. Floaty swinging. Press forward to cool parkour. Qte. Eh combat.

I was hyped as fuck for this game and I'm heart broken. See it for what it is not what you're still hoping for. God I hope I'm wrong
>>
>>380247657
I wished to live forever in my prime physical health and have perfect human capabilites but it didnt happen either.
>>
>>380249745
i own a nintendo so i have to deny the masterpieces sony and xbox announced
>>
>nintenbro wish for a better looking MH
>gets released on everything but the switch
>>
>>380249871
With seamless online
>>
>>380249294
>Gatherables are the end all best items in the game
Sure cunt stop whining we all know its about the high tier monster hunts if we see they have dumbed down those then you have something to whine about but we really have nothing to complain about yet atleast we arent forcefed a black main character
>>
Adding lock on was the beginning of the end for Monster Hunter.
>>
>>380250182
>"own a PS4 pro"

Right, of course you do, champo.
>>
>>380247657
I think someone is using monkey paw.

>I want Dead Rising 4
>Dead Rising 4... yeah, that happens

>I want Beyond good and evil 2
>prequel, seamless online, not really BGE2 we wanted

>want a new god of war
>it becomes Last of Us with pussy Kratos

>Spiderman by insomniac
>has cutscenes every 20 seconds with bunch of QTE

>want more new IPs
>every new IP is open world game with crafting, batman vision, liberating camps, tacked on RPG elements and "abilities", etc. etc.
>>
I'm starting to feel guilty, because I'm secretly hoping they streamline, or get rid of, the gather aspect of MH. The best part of the game was taking down monsters with bros, so I hope I don't have to go through 15 tutorial quests of gathering and killing small monsters again. Lemme just join boss rush lobbies and pull some sick ass stunts on monsters with bros, Capcom. Fuck "classic" Monster Hunter
>>
>>380249294
>large glow on gatherables
More a quality of life thing than anything. Gathering shit was never the main focus of MH and finding collection points isn't meant to be some huge challenge
>camera follows monsters now locked on
They've been going in that direction since the lock-on in MH3. Y'know the mobile port for MHFU already added a full-on permanent lock-on? It's not even a new thing.

>>380249837
>don't understand why zones are broken up
They were broken up due to technical limitations, but also gameplay-wise to take a break from the action by having the player be able to completely separate themselves from the monster via a loading zone.
Which is not a problem at all, all you need is like an invisible wall that only applies to the monster and have the monster need to go through a transition animation to enter a different zone (like a zone is marked by a bunch of vines and the monster has to push through the vines to get into the zone simulating the break in the action caused by changing zones).
>>
>>380250182
>wish for people to get hyped
>instead get all these xbots pretending to be hyped to damage control how good spiderman looks
wish the xbox community wasnt so toxic. microsoft might actually bother trying
>>
>>380250369
This. Adding lock on was the most casual pandering thing I've ever seen
>>
Nintendopes on full damage control
How's if feel to get another rehash of the game you already bought while everyone else gets the true HD Monster Hunter experience?
>>
>>380250761
Considering I have a PC, pretty good, actually.
>>
File: 4cf.jpg (58KB, 600x563px) Image search: [Google]
4cf.jpg
58KB, 600x563px
>>380249829
Stop falsflagging and pulling the Nintendo boogeyman. You autistic faggot. I've been playing MH since the ps2 and this shit looks NOTHING like classic MH. Is like slapping Dark Souls with MH reskin. Not even Frontier looks this retarded and that's a PC game exclusive. Shit isn't classic MH and looks very westernized. And MH XX is shit.
>>
>>380251546
Wow the nintenbabbie forget to get some powder for that butthurt
>>
>>380251546
Sure but it still might be fun, I'm looking forward to it, it's about time monster hunter changed its formula
>>
>>380248069
>consoles
>announced at E3 and not TGS

that's all you need to know
>>
>>380250206
Just get it on PC like the rest of us.
>>
File: 1491623698628.jpg (145KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491623698628.jpg
145KB, 1280x720px
Monster Hunter World is Monster Hunter for people who don't like Monster Hunter
>>
>>380247657
>another thread that will reach bump limit of autists acting like they know everything about the game and how shit it will be when nothing that they say will have been in the 3 minutes of gameplay shown
The MH fanbase is the worst fanbase on /v/ and these faggots do this with every game since Tri.
>>
>>380251956
>Also on pc
Yeah you're a fucking nintenPCfat if I've ever seen one
>>
File: 1472834301967.jpg (45KB, 600x808px) Image search: [Google]
1472834301967.jpg
45KB, 600x808px
>Monster Hunter Tri is revealed
>people yell "this isn't Monster Hunter" and predict the game all wrong after seeing minimal gameplay
>Monster Hunter 4 is revealed
>people yell "this isn't Monster Hunter" and predict the game all wrong after seeing minimal gameplay
>Monster Hunter X is revealed
Do you see the pattern yet? I sure do.
>>
>>380252114
mhfu is the last mh made for people who like mh
>>
>go to ps4 reddit
>monster hunter announcement not even on the first page, every other announcement up there with many, many thousands of upvotes
>second page with not even 100 upvotes has MH

lmao
this is how MH will sell on the ps4. This is a good way to see how much the average ps4 normie cares.

can't wait to see it flop beyond belief
>>
>>380250542
>want new Need for Speed
>becomes fast and furious (the bad ones) with constant slow motion and bad dialogues
THIS ISN'T WHAT YOU CALL LISTENING TO FANS, GHOST
>>
>>380252286
This shit won't be worth the bandwidth it takes up pirating it. Keep shitposting though
>>
>>380252668
>go to the ps4 reddit
>and not the monster hunter reddit
Go to the Switch reddit, XX also isn't prominent
>>
>>380252784
XX wasn't announced last night you moron.
Checking out the ps4 subreddit is a good way to gauge its popularity given that every game shown at their e3 last night got a thread.
Spiderman, God of War, Shadow of the Colossus, Days Gone etc. are all way up there.

No one gives a shit about MH.
Sony will soon learn a very sour lesson: Their fans don't buy MH; not even if it's westernized and casualized.
>>
>>380252989
>>380252784
>using reddit to dictate popularity
>going to Reddit at all
You both are truly the worst kind of cancer. Go back there and stay there.
>>
>>380253073
Reddit is a normie site. It's perfect for this.
Don't say I didn't warn you. MHW will flop hard on the PS4 (and xBONEx)
>>
>>380247657
>better graphics
>Turns into westernized casual trash
You're an idiot if you expected anything else.
>>
>>380253185
Youtube is even more of a normie site and the IGN video for World has almost as many views as the new CoD one, if you really want to go there.
>>
File: 1450056918406.jpg (30KB, 320x475px) Image search: [Google]
1450056918406.jpg
30KB, 320x475px
>>380247657
>>Turns into westernized casual trash

Whats's with the idea that MH is some sort of hardcore game? The last two titles are plenty casualized and piss easy already.
>>
>>380253416
t. guy who can't even solo max deviants
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.