[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, I'm the responsible for the destruction of gameplay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

Hi, I'm the responsible for the destruction of gameplay and the downfall of video games.
>>
File: cover_orig.jpg (108KB, 640x911px) Image search: [Google]
cover_orig.jpg
108KB, 640x911px
Not so fast!
>>
did they prune the last one? ok

first for freeze is a shit bossfight
>>
File: cod4x30f.jpg (60KB, 300x423px) Image search: [Google]
cod4x30f.jpg
60KB, 300x423px
Hmm, hmm.
>>
>>380245737

I'd say it's lazy, copycat developers. But yeah, sure, blame it on the team that originally did a good job instead.
>>
>>380245737
You already made that thread not too long ago. Have a (You)
>>
File: 1741810.jpg (251KB, 657x933px) Image search: [Google]
1741810.jpg
251KB, 657x933px
Amateurs
>>
>>380246115

Are you actually so stupid that your brain Can't measure the difference between "This game's popularity kickstarted a lot of bad industry trends" and "the developers of this game are personally responsible for proliferating the industry trend"?
>>
>>380246227
have a (you)
>>
>>380245737
They'd still be ripping off god of war if it wasn't for you. That's even worse.
>>
File: eb3572dcf39d47b9ad7c9995764d82b8.png (643KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
eb3572dcf39d47b9ad7c9995764d82b8.png
643KB, 1280x800px
Enjoying your survival crafting?
>>
>>380245737
Well Xbox 360 did start the whole paud online shit
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (841KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
841KB, 2560x1600px
Hi, you don't know it yet, but I am going to come out and have such a huge success, the biggest success in all of gaming infact, that it'll trick every developer into thinking that EVERYTHING and EVERYBODY wants every game, even if the ones before had NOTHING to do with open world, should be turned into a open world game and completely destroy the game forever/franchise forever

this and skyrim didn't DESTROY gaming, but it was a fucking blow to the side that gaming will never forget
>>
>>380248295
What bugs me about GTAV is that the game didn't even need to be open world, the core campaign is fucking uncharted with even more walk and talk, it's really sad that Watch_Dogs 2 did more with the open world formula than GTA.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.