[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder these are the FACTS we know >made by the main team

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4817.jpg (70KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4817.jpg
70KB, 624x352px
Reminder these are the FACTS we know

>made by the main team that made MH1-4
>online up to 4 players, flare to summon in the middle of fights
>it's a MAINLINE title confirmed by Capcom
>it's a monster hunter through and through, not a "westernized" version

nintendofags are spreading disinfo to try to cope with the fact they're the only ones missing on the new mainline MH, do no fall for their lies

Stay informed anons
>>
I almost feel bad for nintenfags. They just keep getting btfo.
>>
Can't wait to play it on my Xbox One.
>>
>>380244735
You mean your XONEX?
>>
>>380244248
All I'm miffed about is that they changed the aesthetic
Why the fuck
>>
It's the closest we'll get to a new lost planet 2 so I'm happy.
>>
NEVER
EVER
>>
>MonHun finally gets announced for current gen consoles
>made by the mainline team
>will include all 14 weapon types
>confirmed to play like a traditional MonHun game
>already looks better then any MonHun game currently out
Why are people mad again? Is it because you can play it on PC? What's the problem here?

>inb4 m-muh movie tie in!!
>c-cinematic gameplay!!
>>
>>380244248
Also facts we know
>not developed for old hardware
>PC graphics
>Maybe mods
>again not made for shitty niptendo bullshit
>shitty engine might be fixed
>maybe even a smoother gameplay
>Keyboard and mouse
>>
>>380245923

Because they can without having to worry about overloading the 3 crackers and half a milky way bar of processing power they are used to.
>>
>>380245923
Just looks like they added more pixels senpai
>>
>>380249468
HOLY SHIT I had not even thought about mods. Could you imagine Player built quests weapons and armour, if it was easy to mod it would be elder scrolls/fallout size mod community.
>>
>>380244248
>tfw Unite was the last MH I played extensively
Looks like it's time to get back in. I played MH3U, but I only played it for 50ish hours before stopping.
>>
>>380244248
>it's a monster hunter through and through, not a "westernized" version
I'm extremely glad to hear it but how do we know this? I've only watched the reveal trailer and while it looks like it plays the same (sans new items), the different camera angle was a bit off-putting.
>>
>>380249840
>Could you imagine Player built quests weapons
We've had that in 4U. It's fun, however limited by its quest framework.
A great way to farm items, too. Just make a Slay 10 x quest and go to town
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.