[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /v/ i saved up $850 for staving myself at school and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1497128750714.gif (975KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1497128750714.gif
975KB, 320x240px
Alright /v/ i saved up $850 for staving myself at school and doing housework should i buy a switch or a ps4 pro
>>
4chan is an 18+ website
>>
buy a skateboard or some art supplies
>>
>>380237923

Lmao how can you ask this when sony just killed E3
>>
That's enough for both dingus.
>>
neither, get a PC or used xbone for 100 bucks and enjoy the ride
also get the fuck out from this cesspool and never come back
>>
Now you invest it in something that will bring you more money.
>>
>>380237923
Or better yet, if you don't own a ps4 and want one, buy a regular ps4 and a switch. You'll have money left over.
>>
Get a gaymen pc for dirt cheap games.
Once you bought a console the game prices will rob you.
>>
Wait for a fucking new version of Switch rather than buying a first version of Switch riddled with issues.
>>
File: 980x.jpg (96KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
980x.jpg
96KB, 960x720px
>>380238178
b-but muh silky smooth 60 fps
>>
>>380237923
Buy supplies for another hobby. You sound young enough to get out of vidya early. Go play sports or some shit. You'll only regret spending that kind of cash on gaming.
>>
>>380237923
Well, I used to do that to buy SNES games back in the day.

If you're for real, go for the one which has most of the games you're interested, if a tie I would say Switch if you have no handheld, PS4 if you do have.
>>
>>380238192
already own a gaymen pc
>>380238135
its too late ive feel down the rabbit hole
>>380238259
what issue it seems fine so far i want to get splatoon 2 because i loved splatoon 1 so much Nintendo probably won't release a new version for a few years anyway
>>
Really depend on what kind of games you want.

If you want more traditional games go with the PS4 Pro (except if you already have a PS4)

If you want Nintendo games and portability, go with the Switch.
>>
File: 1318459022531.jpg (10KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1318459022531.jpg
10KB, 300x300px
>>380237923
>for starving myself at school
enjoy youre ban
And anyways starving yourself is terrible for your health kid, you will regret it when you are older.
>>
>>380238464
>implying adults dont go to school
>What is college and University
>>
>>380238364
yeah i don't see whats so fun about going to parties
its too late anyway i can't make eye contact i can''t focus during school and i sit alone in the library every lunch
>>380238556
its high school it would probably be better getting banned either way
>>
>>380238556
Well in the remote case OP is actually 18+ then he is still retarded for starving himself just for video games.
And it still doesn't check out, since he says he has been saving from house chores.
If you can get a mc burger job you do so, you don't do house chores.
>>
BUY A PC
>>
>>380238662
>Highschool

You can still save yourself, learn how to speak to people right now, or you will be a total outcast at college, which might give you a hard time.

Believe me, I don't speak to almost anyone in any single class I have because I don't know how to start conversations, and can't even discuss about class or something, the only people I do chat with are some dudes from the anime college group which I got into in a desperate situation.

Don't be me.
>>
>>380238320
The number of games that are 60fps on the ps4 pro are slim. It's essentially a ps4 built for psvr which costs even more.
>>
>>380237923
Get decent computer parts.
>>
>>380238396
if you've got gaymen PC you've got multiplats covered already
so pick up the console that has the most fun/interesting exclusives
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.