[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a theory regarding Urien and Gill's origins. Both

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

File: UrienZomg.jpg (169KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
UrienZomg.jpg
169KB, 480x480px
I have a theory regarding Urien and Gill's origins. Both are part of the Illuminati. The illuminati is thought by some to be controlled by corrupt leaders that had fleed the former continent, Atlantis's cataclysmic event. There's a theory that if Atlantis existed, the remaining people that survived fleed to the Canary Islands since atlantis was a neighboring island. The Canary islands being home to a mysterious caucasian people known as the Gaunche, which were basically island cavemen/tribemen of sorts(which was unheard of and baffling to the Spanish that discovered them at the time). Some were very tall with various hair/skin/eye colors. Just like Caucasians in general of course. Basically the only white people that still lived in the stone age. Supposedly due to having lost everything,only to start a new but with much less resources due to having to live on the islands. These people were discovered by the spanish and conquered between the 15 and 1600's. Urien and Gill are probably Canarians that originated from Atlantis. Destined to be the rulers of the world and head the illuminati. Interesting enough, whoever created these two characters at capcom probably intended for this to basically be their origins. Whats more interesting are the iron statues that were put up on the Canary islands. They're supposed to be the former kings of these people. One looks exactly like Urien. Really makes you think. I conclude that Urien and Gill are in fact, Canary islanders that descended from the Atlanteans and thus,why they were destined for their greatness. The official story isnt exactly that in Street Fighter,but i can see where the influence of their story comes from. Either that or its simply one big coincidence. What do you all think? Pic Related. Statues of two gaunche kings in the Canary Islands.
>>
File: 1rudutn.png (89KB, 500x432px) Image search: [Google]
1rudutn.png
89KB, 500x432px
>>380236995
Neat theory
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.