[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

post YFW 1999 kids finally discovered that videogames dies the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: chinaman.jpg (56KB, 1151x647px) Image search: [Google]
chinaman.jpg
56KB, 1151x647px
post YFW 1999 kids finally discovered that videogames dies the year they were born

This E3 showed you that you were just playing a dead corpse all along, and now the magic is gone
>>
>>380236637
This year made me realize that western games have become so fucking cringe with their nonstop diversity and political commentary bullshit that I'd rather just play weeb shit.
>>
>>380236637
Wonder how he feels knowing that his country is going to have a full on civil war within the next few decades and the company that he's working for will shit the bed and he'll be stuck there broke.

Kind of funny.
>>
>>380237097
>I'd rather just play weeb shit.
which is hit and miss

Nier Automata was trash after 20min looking at 2b butt

BOTW was a lot of fun

>inb4 drone
I played both on pc
>>
File: okanimu.png (142KB, 374x386px) Image search: [Google]
okanimu.png
142KB, 374x386px
>>380237284
>and he'll be stuck there broke.

they probably go home after 3-5 years,
or to another location.
>>
This year taught me that /v/ thinks having a black person in a game is done solely for sociopolitical reasons and that spergs think video games are dead because of it.
>>
>>380237475
>having a black person in a game is done solely for sociopolitical reasons

it is

>blacks are a minority
>blacks don't work
>blacks don't buy game outside of nba 2k17 and madden
>"actual gamer" blacks are weebs
>everyone loves white women
>>
I liked Spiderman, Anthem, God Of War and Days Gone.
>>
>>380237581
Anthem looks good but I am skeptics of downgrades

GOW looks slow, clunky, and not so epic anymore.
>>
File: 1497052150540m.jpg (64KB, 1020x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1497052150540m.jpg
64KB, 1020x1024px
>>380236637
>dude gaming is dead lmao
Love this meme that gets spout out every single year and E3
>>
File: 1998games.png (59KB, 676x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1998games.png
59KB, 676x1200px
>>380237756
>meme

look at this chart and WEEP.
>>
>>380237475

>solely for sociopolitical reasons

>40 years of commercially available video games
>lead characters are 99% white males
>2017: suddenly every major AAA title features a stronk black womyn in a major role at the exact same time

I'm not saying it's planned, but it's gotta be a hell of a coincidence then.
>>
>>380237475
Games have had black characters for years though, and I guarantee you every person who's annoyed with this E3 has played shit like San Andreas and loved it.

It's not about that. It's about games like Wolfenstein going from being a Nazi shooter to obviously trying way too fucking hard to be 'serious' by ripping off The Man in the High Castle as written by a historically illiterate retard.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.