[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tfw you realize you could copy and paste thousands of 1s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 9a.png (87KB, 376x243px) Image search: [Google]
9a.png
87KB, 376x243px
>Tfw you realize you could copy and paste thousands of 1s and 0s into Notepad, run it as a .exe, and then possibly create the greatest game to ever be made
>>
>>380228997
put 1000 monkeys 1000 years etc
>>
this is how I created umineko
>>
One of those monkeys could also painfully trap his dick between the keys too.
>>
>>380228997
...No, you idiot. The 1 and 0 characters are themselves 8 bit, meaning that eight 'ones and zeroes' are stored on a hard disk for every 1 or 0 you paste in.

Regardless of the file extension you give it, a file full of 1's and 0's is still a plain text file, you utter git.
>>
That's not how character encoding works.
>>
>>380228997
Well yes but do you know how large 2^1,000,000,000 is?
It's really big! That means it's really unlikely.
>>
>>380233276
Duh, that's why you use an online converter.
>like you've never done this before
>>
>>380228997
>thousands
If you like NES games.
We are talking several orders of significance here.
>>
don't do this it makes mustard gas
>>
>>380234729
Underrated
>>
>>380233276
/v/ is full of console babs that cant even assemble a computer, they have no idea what compiling means, you're wasting your breath
>>
Sauce on the op image
>>
>>380233920
If more numbers equals more graphics why doesn't every developer just shove a ton in there games? They could literally have all the graphics
>>
>>380228997
You're high, OP.
>>
>>380228997
You would have to create your own compiler, and the difference between a white man and a nigger is that a white man creates his own compiler
>>
>>380236010
>>380236580
you wouldn't need to compile anything let alone create your own compiler
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.