[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw britbong ps4 owner waking up this morning Fuck sake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1491303922791.jpg (44KB, 569x506px) Image search: [Google]
1491303922791.jpg
44KB, 569x506px
>tfw britbong ps4 owner waking up this morning

Fuck sake lads, what a dissapointment

>spiderman looks meh
>COD looks meh and not exclusive
>days gone lools shitter somehow
>SotC should be good but come on, crash then this is starting a worrying trend
>weeb shit monster hunter who gives a fuuuuck
>VR is too shit to buy into
>no death stranding
>>
Goddamn Xbox had a better showing. This year is horseshit overall.
>>
any exclusives?
Have they fuckin released crash yet?
>>
haha same but i stayed up all night because i hate myself
>>
>>380227570
Nerp. Nothing really exclusive that looks good anyway. Everything good on XB is timed prolly, and everything good on PS4 isn't coming out for decades.
>>
>>380227192
Why the fuck did Sony force capcom to make a Westernized Monhun, casualshits like OP don't give a fuck about those kinds of games anyways
>>
>no Bloodborne 2

Fuck this, fuck e3, fuck you all, PlayStation is dead.
>>
What really confuses me is what ended up being no-shows.

You'd figure The Last of Us 2 would be one of their killer apps, but there was absolutely nothing about it. Since there was a big push to demonstrate their VR stuff, you'd thing they would want to show Ace Combat 7, but nothing. Crash is coming out really soon, but there was no attempt to push it.

What gives? These are thing we know about and should be easy to capitalize on.
>>
Sony may have the occasional good exclusive but they're fucking lazy and bad. They're riding a wave of senior-itis, and no one seems to care.
>>
>>380228092
Fucking this
>>
>>380227192
>game isn't exclusive
Drink fucking bleach
>>
>>380227192
Everything is multiplat now, get a PC for Xbox 'exclusives' and you can play whatever you want.
>>
>>380227863
are you dumb? they said multiple times they weren't doing BB 2
>>
>>380228391
I was trying to show that it doesnt really count either way
>>380228528
I'll get a gaming pc when i move, in a 1 bedroom flat with my gf and dog so no real space for a good set up and don't like tower and tv combo on the sofa
>>
They're remaking shadow of the colossus again?
Why are consoles an exercise in reselling you the same games over and over again?
>>
>>380228528
I'm fucking tired of this sentiment. There's a lot of shit I really don't wanna play on a PC, primarily because devs are too lazy to patch in controller support. K&M is for dorks at desks. I want to fart into my sofa and play games in comfort.
>>
>>380227757
I was saying the exact same shit. Luckily it's on PC too, so there's that.
>>
>>380229245
Yeah, I have a consistently upgraded desktop. I'm not worried about OWNING the game, I'm worried about whether or not it will actually PLAY well. This forced tracking and stealth bullshit with an OP as fuck looking grappling hook makes the game look way more tedious than it needs to be, since the meat of Monhan has always been the battles.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.