[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nintweens and XOXO lover birds stay the fuck out. Am I the only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 4

File: CwsoQTfWEAAOXYl.jpg (94KB, 672x672px) Image search: [Google]
CwsoQTfWEAAOXYl.jpg
94KB, 672x672px
Nintweens and XOXO lover birds stay the fuck out.

Am I the only Sony fan unimpressed with this shit?
>>
Is it supposed to be a reboot?
>>
>>380225340

>Am I the only Sony fan
Yes.
>>
I was never impressed by GoW, so I don't see why it should change.

Still haven't even played the 3rd one, no motivation.
>>
>>380225413
It's a sequel.
>>
gow has always been a 6/10 game
>>
>>380225340
I still think it's immensely fucking retarded that they're trying to make this sort of story for fucking Kratos.
>>
>>380226332
OP here.

Same fucking issue. I hope the kid dies and Kratos gets angry as fuck about it.
>>
>>380225340
is the kid really kratos son?
>>
I was kinda bummed out, looks something like Ryse: Son of Rome.
>>
>>380227134
I assumed he was an adoptive father or something
>>
The combat looks okay. I don't think the over-the-shoulder perspective suits this style at all though. I really wish it was more of a top-down view during fights, and the combat was a little more snappy and animated.
>>
>>380226530
I would enjoy such a story
>>
>>380225340

Nintendofag here, I think it's the best God of War has looked. Not a fan of over the top shit.
>>
>>380227515
The over the shoulder suits this style fine. i.e.: godhand
>>
>>380227727
God Hand also has a camera that's way too tight.
>>
>>380225340
Nah, I already know it's going to be good, so there's nothing in the trailer that could excite me. Just show us Thor or Odin and have people cheer.
>>
>>380227616
What part of unwelcome don't you understand?
>>
>finally see a colossal god in the trailer
>"he's our ally"
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>380225340
At least its not cucked.
>>
>>380227824
Too tight for what?
>>
>>380227935

oh shit sorry. i thought since im a nintendo fag but im praising a sony game it would be alright.
>>
>>380225340
It's basically more of what we got last time. Not much has changed, we just know there's a shield weapon. I was hoping the kid would get killed off but he seems to be around for most of the game. So we're gonna have to deal with that "muh parent child bonding" sentimental pandering garbage.

Combat seems like they took one look at Dark Souls and thought
>slow simplistic combat with an over-the-shoulder perspective? we can do that!
>except zoom it in a bit more so we don't have to show as much, can't let the framerate dip TOO far
and ignored what actually makes the Souls series good.
>>
>>380225413
Sequel. That's why halfway through some guy is talking about Kratos' past like he knows who he his, and they show a vase with to old GoW art on it.
>>
Sony kinda fucked up by showing their hand early last year. What's the fun in seeing almost the exact same games two years in a row - especially when they're not even close to being released yet.
>>
Damn the new gameplay footage looked so fucking lame. I get that all their other games were very similar to each other and that they want to move to a sifferent direction, but this cinemati father-son thing is not the right direction
>>
>>380228385
What they should have added a stamina bar that serves no gameplay purpose besides extending fights and controlling how people fight?

The combat looks great considering they are going for a more grounded feel.
There's proper hitstun and i saw two 1 hit juggles. let's hope they do something nice for the action game genre.
>>
>>380229506
>What they should have added a stamina bar that serves no gameplay purpose besides extending fights and controlling how people fight?

If that's all you think the stamina bar does in Souls then you're retarded. It forces you to actually think about your actions instead of spamming attack attack attack (like in the GoW footage).

>grounded

You mean boring as fuck. It doesn't have any of the strategy of Souls and doesn't have the DMC-lite stylish action of old GoW. I really don't see how this helps action games at all. It's clear that Santa Monica is putting even less focus on the gameplay and even more focus on the cinematic aspect, this time with shallow emotional pandering.
>>
Not digging the third person + molasses combat. Otherwise looks okay.
>>
>>380225340
>>380230565
It's one of the reasons I'm not getting a PS4. An exclusive that outright betrays everything that's supposed to be GOD OF FUCKING WAR.

>Hey you know that combat that made you feel like a badass?
>Well we're throwing that out. Have a poor man's god-hand instead with half the featureset removed.
>>
File: Days_Gone_E3.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Days_Gone_E3.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>380225340
>Am I the only Sony fan unimpressed with this shit?
All their stuff was unimpressive. And some even looked worse than last year graphically, Days Gone in particular.
>>
So is there no gore, one of the things GOW was known for, in this one? All I saw was him beating the shit out of some lava people.
>>
>>380230453
Bruh, it looks exactly like fighting mooks in dark souls. The strategy seems to be switching between axe(AoE), fist(single target), or shield(defend). Looks like Axe can also do range but forces you to forego it until you can bring it back.
>>
>>380228135
Nah, sonegroes hate when you love their shitty exclusives.
>>
>>380225340

The God of Us
>>
>>380225340
I'd pick BB2 to this shit anyday.
>>
While it looks pretty bad, I actually like the new VA better than the original.
>>
>>380225340
I'm not even a sony fan, I'd consider myself a multiplatform guy and I told myself that this was the year I'd sit down and see if it was time to get a PS4

It isn't.
>>
>>380227134
Yeah, that's why he can shoot lightning
>>
never touched GoW but I believe it's good because it seems different than previous installments. you don't want GoW to turn into another AC, do you?
>>
Kratos is an angry man, who rips peoples eyeballs out when he feels like being subtle.

This father-son, new-age, post-modern, sensitive hipster faggot "re-defining" of toxic masculinity will appeal to people who dont play games, but can talk about it in their articles whilst sipping lattes.

Everyone knows if Kratos had a son, he'd probably end up fighting his own son, on top of a giant cyclops, whilst a volcano explodes in the background. This bullshit will fail, the same way Ghostbusters failed.
>>
>>380227134
No Thor fucked his wife
>>
>>380231002
>Zombie Bear
>Oh shit finally something halfway interesting
>end demo
>cut to two casual black dudes worshiping this piece of shit

The fact that they're saving a fight with the zombie bear for release shows how devoid of gameplay this shit is. It's one of their set piece "big moments". More fucking fun to be had in Zero Dawn than this turd.
>>
it's been called cuck of war since the first trailer last year.
>>
>>380233886
So?
>>
>>380232573
>Everyone knows if Kratos had a son, he'd probably end up fighting his own son, on top of a giant cyclops, whilst a volcano explodes in the background
This is true, not to mention it would fit with the cycle of father fighting son. Uranus and Kronus, Kronus and Zeus, Zeus and Kratos.

Does anyone think Athena will show up, given how we last saw her in spirit form?
>>
>>380234156
idk i could never beat 3

100%d the first two though just kept getting tired of 3
>>
You are never the only one.

I for one am hyped for this game and I seriously hope they don't kill the kid so that Kratos can just be angry again.
>>
>>380232573
Confirmed for not having a tough-as-nails dad. Kratos doing what you described would instantly make his character a fucking caricature.
>>
>>380234156
I hope not. The one thing I really like is the setting and new lore, save all screen time for new pantheon.
>>
The visual aspect is simply fantastic, but the gameplay looks like ass. I wish they showed a full combat sequence so we could actually understand what it is like, but I don't think this was unintentional. They know this combat system sucks so they cram the trailer with story bits every journalist jerks off to. From what we've seen, it appears that the AI is retarded to compensate the fact that with that camera you can't see shit.
>>
>>380234461
>The visual aspect is simply fantastic
Because there is no game anymore. TLoU and Uncharted look pretty good too, but it's just a bunch of linear shit with a few enemies here and there.
>>
>>380225340
Camera being locked to over the shoulder makes everything feel more static and less eventful. I think that's the problem. the moveset is hard to discuss, since they kept chopping up combat sequences preventing you from getting idea of the flow and options available... usually a bad sign.
>>
>>380225340
ITS GARBAGE. No one asked for that shit. NO ONE.
>>
>>380234869
Let's be real, GOW has always been a good looking series which aimed to impress the player with the size of the thing on screen. But this time they are clearly killing the gameplay, and all because of the camera, which in its turn has been sacrified for the plot.
>>
>>380234461
>The visual aspect is simply fantastic
Are you blind or coming from PS1?
>>
>>380231002
>And some even looked worse than last year graphically,
And still looks like fake gameplay.
So i expect even more downgrades.

It is also retarded as fuck.
Marauder base in 100m near biker base near 1000 zombies. Ok.
>>
>>380235223
I dunno man, I watched the trailer on my phone and it doesn't look bad at all.
>>
>>380235126
>GOW has always been a good looking series which aimed to impress the player with the size of the thing on screen
Oh I know, but at least the gameplay in the previous ones was somewhat fun, this just looks boring so far. Also seem like they cut out most of the gore.
>>
>>380234406

Kratos is a fucking caricature you retard. You're exactly one of the hipster douchebags that other anon was describing.
>>
>>380235473
Watching things on a smaller screen can sometimes make them seem to look better, then you watch it on you PC and it looks like ass.
>>
remember what happened tokratos last family?

me neither.
>>
>>380235647

Not that guy but games can look aesthetically pleasing even if they're not on the best hardware possible(PC) and can still manage to impress. I don't even care for this game's look or what they're doing with the game overall, but its clear that the visuals are pretty impressive, if only because they sacrificed everything else for them.
>>
Just came here to remind you that Microsoft won E3.
>>
>>380227134
He got cucked by Thor and are now raising his wife's son (Thor's son. His bull's son.)
>>
>>380227961
>Middle earth snake
>God
>>
>>380235996
>its clear that the visuals are pretty impressive
I was liking them, then his beard clipped through his shoulder in the trailer.
>>
File: GOD_of_QTEs.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
GOD_of_QTEs.webm
3MB, 640x360px
Combat seems way more promising then what was shown last year, I'll give it that. The shield seems pretty cool and I like the throwable axe
>>
>>380235647
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOE2BVRCUkM
Still looks good o me, outside of something like the kid's facial animations. But even then, besides the fact that my discourse about visuals didn't refer only to the technical aspect, that's not the point.
>>
gow is boring normie shit.
>>
>>380225340
Looks generic as fuck. Rumour was they had a choice between Egypt and Norse, they went with the more overused one. Not to mention its turned into another Parent simulator
>>
>>380236204
Great, they went the 'attack the player one at a time' direction.
>>
If theres no combos its shit
>>
GODS! WERE IS MY WIFES BULL!?
>>
>>380227616
>Nintendo fan
>Doessnt like over the top shit
Wat
>>
>>380236204
>tfw you'll spend the whole game readjusting the camera because it's so close you have no idea where the enemies are
>but that doesn't matter, because to balance the game they don't attack you unless you can see them
>unless they attack you anyway and it's the most frustrating thing ever
>>
File: 13-000207.jpg (182KB, 717x616px) Image search: [Google]
13-000207.jpg
182KB, 717x616px
Cute!
>>
>>380236405
Looks like there are some based on the clip this anon >>380236204
posted. Nothing like the old games though.
>>
>>380234406
>caricature
>ancient greek mythology

Mate... i want to say your an idiot, but its plain to see. The ancient greeks INVENTED characters that lasted through the ages. To disrupt that is to disrespect the source material. Other anon who pointed out the pattern of father vs son was spot on. Why the fuck do you think star wars was so successful, the classic father vs son theme comes from ancient greece, and it resonates with people.
>>
>>380236204

I like how the kid jumps on the enemies shoulders.
>>
>>380232573
He probably did a little bit of self-reflecting, and realized that being pissed off all the time resulted in him essentially destroying the world in a fit of misguided revenge over some shit that, at the end of the day, was his own fault. I don't think there's a single bad thing that happens to Kratos in the entire GoW series that isn't a result of his own actions, either directly or indirectly. I guess they were going for a Greek tragedy thing there, but seriously, dude needs to get over himself.
>>
>>380236952
Yeah, kind of like the girl jumping on enemies in TLoU.
>>
>>380225340
>Dad of War
Fuck off, give me back the crazy baldy.
>>
>>380227134
>"I'm not like you" (because I'm not your biological son)
>"I know the truth now" (that I'm not your biological son)

No it's not his son.
>>
>>380236952
>i have shit taste
Okay.
>>
>>380232573
Eh, kid's still young. Give him a few years and he'll probably do just that.
Though I would be surprised if the fag starts doing that despite not being able to shoot an arrow straight.
>>
>>380232573
This. The new one is aimed at nu-males with liiiiitle bit of edge in them.
>>
Ape Escape sucks dicks
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.