[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>think Monster Hunter World looks cool >think Spider-man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1423656354967.jpg (3KB, 124x121px) Image search: [Google]
1423656354967.jpg
3KB, 124x121px
>think Monster Hunter World looks cool
>think Spider-man looks cool
>think XCOM: The Chosen looks cool
>think Beyond Good & Evil could be cool and just happy it's back
>think Sea of Thieves looks really fun to play with friends
>think LOTR: Shadow of War looks cool
>think Mario + Rabbids looks like it could be fun
>think Wolfenstein II looks cool

I know alot of the shows have been really boring and bogged down with shit, and we haven't had any crazy reveals like the FF7 Remake, or Bayonetta 2, but it seems like you can't even say you thought a game looked neat without people claiming you're a fanboy who just wants to hype up your companies shitty E3...
>>
File: 1282549473399.png (209KB, 367x368px) Image search: [Google]
1282549473399.png
209KB, 367x368px
I'm with you anon. There were some legit cool demos. When in reality the biggest disapointment so far was Mount & Blade 2: Banner lord. Give us a release date goddammit
>>
File: mae and bea close hug.png (98KB, 500x541px) Image search: [Google]
mae and bea close hug.png
98KB, 500x541px
I'm actually pretty excited for The New Colossus.
I loved The New Order, Nazis are kickass enemies, especially when it's Super Science Space Nazis. No other enemy is quite as regal and brutal at the same time.
I hope it's good, if it's at least as good as TNO is then I'm going to enjoy it immensely. I'm already sold on the setting.

I hardly mind the black chick, they're usually pretty fun. But maybe that's just my boner for the setting talking, 60's and 70's America and the loud mouth afro black lady with a gun always entertained me in the past.

The one thing I am annoyed about is the Southern Communist. If BJ doesn't tell him to go to hell then I'm gonna shitpost a lot about Bethesda betraying freedom and Murica and BJ's character.

I don't really care about anything else shown, except maybe XCOM. But XCOM 2 was annoying and left a bad taste in my mouth.
>>
>>380223334
Man, as much as I love Shadow of the Colossus, and how pretty the trailer was. If there's no new content, why even (Beyond money)
>>
>>380222372
Wolf2 is the most jewish thing I've ever seen.
>>
>>380222372
I thought this was a great E3

honestly all I'm sensing on /v/ is hostility from fanboys with a bit of sour grapes. Sony had a great show, and there was something cool in every other show too. I can't wait to play MHW, SM, BGE2, SoT, Wolfenstein, and plenty others.
>>
>>380222372
There were a couple of gems OP, you're right. But I still think this e3 overall has been pretty underwhelming.
>>
>>380223903
>implying most e3 aren't underwhelming.

e3 has been a shitfest for at least a decade
>>
>>380222372
>>think Monster Hunter World looks cool
>>think Spider-man looks cool
>>think XCOM: The Chosen looks cool
It does. Emphasis on looks. Wait and see for more gameplay.
>>think Beyond Good & Evil could be cool and just happy it's back
Wait for gameplay.
>>think Sea of Thieves looks really fun to play with friends
That's what its meant to be.
>>think LOTR: Shadow of War looks cool
Its going to be a decent game since its a copy of the first. And just like the first, the writing will be horrendous.
>>think Mario + Rabbids looks like it could be fun
Its meant to be.
>>think Wolfenstein II looks cool
Copy paste of TNO. Definitely a good shooter.
>>
File: xddddddd.jpg (18KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
xddddddd.jpg
18KB, 499x499px
>>380224397
>sea of thieves
>fun

>one of your friends has to stay behind and watch the ship
>h-have fun g-guys
>>
It's not that E3 is terrible but outside, of Spider-Man, Dragon Ball Fighters and maybe Wolfenstein, nothing stands out for me yet.

I wanna see what Nintendo can show off that would be something I can get behind.

Plus it doesn't help that the games I'm hyped for are 2018 games and not 2017 games
>>
name one AAA game revealed at E3 that lived up to its hype train and didn't die

destiny 1, dead
the division, dead
FFXV, dead flop
MGSV, flop, MGO is garbage
watchdogs, dead
the list goes one

and pretty much all the games come out looking visibly downgraded from the E3 bullshot trailers (which are probably just pre-rendered CGI trailers) there were a couple of interesting games but after too many let downs year after year for the last several years, its hard to trust anything from E3.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.