[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Real exclusives. Not timed exclusive or console exclusive.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 19

>Real exclusives. Not timed exclusive or console exclusive. No multiplats or remakes.
>None of that diversity crap
>New info to get hyped about instead of shit we've known about about since last e3

Am I hoping for too much with them?
>>
File: 1495791081575.jpg (159KB, 846x872px) Image search: [Google]
1495791081575.jpg
159KB, 846x872px
>>380219157
>>None of that diversity crap
Maybe not, but they DO pander to SJWs.
>inb4 multi-paragraph reply on why this is actually okay and totally not SJW pandering
>>
File: 1496949906367.png (22KB, 744x1119px) Image search: [Google]
1496949906367.png
22KB, 744x1119px
>>380219157
They quite literally need to announce one (1) good, new game to redeem all of E3 as a whole.

Even if they just announce Sm4sh for Switch, that'll bring more hype than all the other presentations.

If they announce Metroid, that'll cover them for TWO full E3's.
>>
>>380219297
Why is it bad if they pander too them?
>>
>>380219297
Tell me pic related is not real. What the fuck happened to my America, land of the tits?
>>
>>380219297
That's the localization team

The switch is region free now. If they censor anything I'll just import the uncensored version.

You should all do the same
>>
>>380219504
Because they don't buy games.
Besides, OP brought it up first.
>>
>>380219157
>>Real exclusives.
What on earth else would they announce? They don't have any 3rd party support at all anymore
>>
>>380219504

they aren't the ones giving them money
>>
>>380219297
That kind of pandering is completely harmless since we got zr instead of another boring ass bikini costume.
>>
>>380219504
They ruin the vydia industry
>>
>>380219523
It is real
>>380219530
No english subs
>>
File: 1488540675254.png (208KB, 298x311px) Image search: [Google]
1488540675254.png
208KB, 298x311px
>>380219634
>its another "the censored version is actually better you guise" post
>>
They could literally show a close up of Miyamoto spreading his ass cheeks and spraying shit all over Reggie and drones will still say they won.

I want Ninty to put some actual effort this time. Take risks. Hopefully we get a new Metroid, Donkey Kong, F-Zero, or even Pikmin.
>>
>>380219685
Learn Japanese or at least to read it.
>>
>Real exclusives. Not timed exclusive or console exclusive. No multiplats or remakes.

Explain to me how this is a good thing without involving spite.
>>
>>380219157
>Not timed exclusive or console exclusive. No multiplats or remakes.

Considering this is 90% of their library, yes, you're expecting too much.
>>
>>380219554
>>380219630
Do you have proof of this?

>>380219657
Explain.
>>
>>380219797
It is true in this case, however.
>>
File: 1490152364986.png (103KB, 326x299px) Image search: [Google]
1490152364986.png
103KB, 326x299px
>make a shitty XCOM clone with Disgaea's bounce mechanic
>also prominently and proudly features the Proto-Minions
What the fuck were they thinking
>>
>>380219927
Games tailored for a specific set of hardware have always been of higher quality than multiplats generally.
>>
>>380220096
It isn't.
>>
>>380219926
>Give up on your country, there is no hope left

Doesn't sound like such a bad idea anymore
>>
>>380219634
>Censorship is good

>>380219297
>they DO pander to SJWs
Their localization team does, but we /regionfree/.
>>
>>380219927
It means it's on Nintendo in the end to continue the life of their console. Meaning focusing on making great games to sell the console. And funding games to be made.

Just look at what happened to the vita after Sony abandoned it. A huge disappointment, the vita could of been one of the best consoles ever made but when the parent company gives up on it no one is gonna develop for it.
>>
>>380220185
Flawless counterargument, I give up.
>>
>>380220092
Are you seriously asking for proof of feminists not-buying anime fanservice games?
>>
>>380220139
So... wagglan = higher quality?

Because that's pretty much the only aspect where this could be true.
>>
File: 1432649117667_zpsy2d4olil.jpg (172KB, 490x367px) Image search: [Google]
1432649117667_zpsy2d4olil.jpg
172KB, 490x367px
>>380219927
Nintendo's exclusives have been really good recently.
>>
>>380220186
Learning a new language means giving up on your country?

What are you American?
>>
>>380220303
Generally you're supposed to present an argument first.
>>
>>380220310
>joycon
>waggling
There is serious potential for the joycon to be really good for immersion with phone level accel and gyro and the HD Rumble, but there need to be use cases that demonstrate that.
>>
>>380220310
There's more to games than graphics.
>>
>>380220316
Would they have been worse if they weren't exclusive?
>>380220285
The Vita was DOA, didn't take any abandonment. How about Nintendo makes a console that's worth buying without the threat of "if you don't buy this, you don't get this game"?
>>380220470
It's wagglan. Deal with it.
>>380220491
While true, that's an empty statement.
>>
>>380219297
That's Nintendo pandering to Soccer moms because they somehow bought a idol simulator for little Jimmy. Nintendo of America has been censoring games for decades to avoid any sort of controversy and show a squeaky clean image. Its not SJW pandering.
>>
>>380220424
Yeah, the only language practical enough to learn here is spanish. Unless you're a disgusting weeb
>>
>>380220562
>its a every game should be multiplat commie
Competition is required for this industry to exist.
>>
File: 1497292498679.png (1MB, 1346x1460px) Image search: [Google]
1497292498679.png
1MB, 1346x1460px
>>380220601
No, it is SJW pandering. Their localization team is full of feminists.
Just because they censored things back in the day, when none of us had internet and couldn't find the changes, doesn't make it okay to do it today.
>>
No new games, you hope too much, I'm going to enjoy the salt generated from the nintendo e3 digital event this year.

(spoiler) I actually won't (/spoiler)

I'm going to be saying I told you so in a few hours though.
>>
>>380220723
Don't you get more competition between systems when they all have to stand on their own merits, instead of locking off their ecosystem?
>>
>>380220316
I have almost 300 hours in Splatoon and I could not be less interested in Arms.
To me its pretty much "We Want the Wii Casuals Back: The Game"
>>
>>380220092
SJWS don't buy the games they advocate for.

In return it alienates the core base while simultaneously making a flop. Normally this wouldn't be bad because they would learn to not ignore their demographic.

This is not the case with SJW agenda games however for some reason the developers going down this route always double down on failure. Continuing down this path makes vydia not a profitable industry and makes companies shy away from getting into the industry.

SJW agenda propaganda in vydia is a bad move on all fronts
>>
>>380220843
No, nobody with a brain buys hardware without software.
>>
>>380220961
That's not what I claimed. Deliberately misunderstanding my argument won't help you.
>>
>>380220562
>>380220562
The vita had great promise and has some of the best used to be exclusives and has a lot of great games ported to it.
Long story short it had an incredible library in its early years

The games Are what's worth buying a Nintendo console for. I don't see the point you're trying to make here... Seems kinda dumb desu
>>
>>380221014
Your argument is built on the retarded idea that any company wouldn't use the easiest way to sell their hardware, this exists on the PC market too with things like PhysX and the Crisis 2 Nvidia conspiracy. The point I'm making is exclusivity of software or features is something that will always exist.
>>
>>380220562
>Would they have been worse if they weren't exclusive?
Yes, because Nintendo wouldn't have had total creative control and we wouldn't have had experimentation with wii u features in Splatoon, some of which made their way to the Switch, others of which didn't.

>How about Nintendo makes a console that's worth buying
Call me a faggot, but I like the Switch so far. It needs games and an OS update, but I really think it could carve out a separate niche in the market.

>It's wagglan.
It's really not; I was pleasantly surprised by the responsiveness in Arms and spla2n and if Arms is any indication, Nintendo will support non-motion, too.
>>
>>380220656
There are apps for phones that make language easy to learn.

But hey At least you guys elected Trump. Thats pretty cool. Gotta give you guys respect for saving yourselves
>>
>>380221227
>The vita had great promise and has some of the best used to be exclusives and has a lot of great games ported to it.
So why did it never take off? Because none of that says "abandoned" to me.
> The games Are what's worth buying a Nintendo console for.
So, if the games were available elsewhere, the nintendo consoles wouldn't be worth buying anymore?

In other words, if you're buying into Nintendo hardware, you need exclusives so the purchase wasn't pointless?
>>
>>380220923
With Switch having no region lock there's a higher chance of simultaneous translation, a simultaneous translation has a much better chance of not being cucked, you can look at stuff like Nier Automata and Fire Emblem Echoes for examples, this isn't always true but it decreases the cucking significantly, I think it's because the original developers get to oversee the games during a simultaneous translation and can tell the cucks to cuck off but when the translation is a delayed heavily the cucks cuck it the cuck cuckp.
>>
>>380221414
>you need software for your hardware
Baffling isn't it?
>>
>>380220601
No, it's SJW pandering, but of a different form. Why do you think this board busted a nut when they got rid of region locking?

>>380220870
Arms will live or die on its patches and community. I had a lot of fun playing it with friends, but not as much playing it alone.
>>
>>380220306
I was talking about video game in general, not just anime like games.

>>380220923
>SJWS don't buy the games they advocate for.

Proof of that, Anon?
>>
>>380221663
okay well SJWs certainly wouldn't be interested in something like TMS so there's literally no reason to pander to them. Only thing it does is piss off the actual audience
>>
>>380219157
i'd rather have black people than rabbids
>>
>>380221372
>Your argument is built on the retarded idea that any company wouldn't use the easiest way to sell their hardware
My argument is that this is anti-consumer. You're defending a practice that fucks you in the ass.
> this exists on the PC market too with things like PhysX and the Crisis 2 Nvidia conspiracy.
whataboutism won't change this either.
>>380221373
> Yes, because Nintendo wouldn't have had total creative control
Wait - how come? Porting a game doesn't change the game.
> and we wouldn't have had experimentation with wii u features in Splatoon, some of which made their way to the Switch, others of which didn't.
Since the features are apparently not mandatory, they're not a reason against porting.
> Call me a faggot, but I like the Switch so far.
If it can stand on its own, then why do games have to be restricted on it? Why not let people on other systems have fun with them as well?
>>380221598
Do you think software only exists if no one else gets to have it as well?
>>
>>380221414
Because Sony is retarded when it comes to competing in a market and gave up when the 3Ds got too popular. Instead of developing a cheaper version of the console and lowering the price.

Yeah if Nintendo games where sold on a different console I would still buy them. But that's not the case they make a console that their developers are comfortable with creating on. In turn their games have higher quality. I also don't see them getting our of the console market any time.
>>
>>380221663
Gone Home's numbers were pretty awful, despite the entire SJW media scene praising it and GG not even existing yet. Look at the praise for that nutjob Wu's shitty PS1 tier game.

If SJW's could make games, they wouldn't be trying to form cancers on writing and localization teams.
>>
>>380221663
Fuck off I shouldn't of given your shitty post a paragraph because your just gonna read the opening sentance
>>
>>380221414
Not entirely, I really like the Switch's core gimmick, it's something I've wanted for a while, exclusives only really matter on Nintendo hardware because for the most part they are the only company that puts out worthwhile exclusives, now Nintendo exclusives aren't the only exclusives worth owning but in general the Playstations best exclusives are the games not made by Sony.

Obviously the ideal world would be PC and a Nintendo handheld in similar vein to the Switch, but Playstation and Microsoft still insist they are of value.
>>
>>380221842
>My argument is that this is anti-consumer.
Well then you are a fucking idiot. You think the ideal market is one with zero competition, no competition means no innovation and no innovation means no interest. It is something that literally can not exist.
>>
>>380221663
Look at games that pander to SJW media. They don't sell nearly as well as games that stick to what's tried and true. Do you have an example of Sjw games that sold incredibly well
>>
File: 1494039543796.gif (30KB, 571x1428px) Image search: [Google]
1494039543796.gif
30KB, 571x1428px
Give me a new Kirby that's actually good or I riot
Hopefully Kirby fightan
>>
>>380221842
Loath as I am to defend an anticompetitive practice, I like that Nintendo ties games to its hardware because it encourages other developers to work with the new features of the hardware, too. Yes, this can fail disastrously with the waggle, or like the Wii U, when they decided not to show up, but at least a Nintendo exclusive promises me some kind of uniqueness, as opposed to "you could play this on your PC with a USB controller, but we won't let you".

I do love when games are cross-platform, but I like a Nintendo that can stand on its hardware sales, and first party IP is a good way to get people in the door so they make their cross-platform purchases on Switch. Would I play Splatoon on PS4? Yes. Would I enjoy seeing my friends buy Nintendo games for their PS4's. Yes Do I understand why Nintendo would NEVER do that? Also yes.

TL;DR: It's OK when Nintendo does it, because I like that a company still makes good dedicated games machines.
>>
>>380221890
>But that's not the case they make a console that their developers are comfortable with creating on. In turn their games have higher quality.
I still don't see the causal relationship between higher quality and not after the game is made porting it to other systems as well.
>>380222059
>Not entirely, I really like the Switch's core gimmick, it's something I've wanted for a while
If you think the hardware can stand on its own with this - great.
> exclusives only really matter on Nintendo hardware because for the most part they are the only company that puts out worthwhile exclusives
My question is why they have to be exclusive for this, or alternatively why porting them would make them less worthwile somehow.
>>380222139
> You think the ideal market is one with zero competition
I'm saying literally the opposite. I'm advocating for a market where console makers can't assure a market share through exclusive games, and hence have to compete based on the quality and features of their hardware. That's more competition, not less.
It also increases competition between developers, as now their competition would be all games, not only the games available on the system.

Exclusivity reduces competition.
>>
>>380219821
>"take risks"
>Hopefully we get a new Metroid, Donkey Kong, F-Zero, or even Pikmin

you can only have one
>>
>>380222459
>have to compete based on the quality and features of their hardware
Nobody gives a flying fuck about the hardware. Its all about the software it runs, hence when exclusivity will always exist. You are removing the most important part of the marketplace and saying its somehow adding competition.
>>
>>380221798
>okay well SJWs certainly wouldn't be interested in something like TMS so there's literally no reason to pander to them.

Do you have proof anon because it sounds like your talking out your ass.

>Only thing it does is piss off the actual audience.

So giving the female characters better outfits that still look pretty cute it bad? Plus if the gameplay the same the it really shouldn't matter.

>>380221918
I have no idea what you're talking about so your proved nothing to me.

>>380222043
I did read your whole post and nothing you said has made sense and seeing has you do back up what you said, yeah "SJW's" has you call them haven't really done anything, not my problem.

>>380222310
OK First of all what the fuck does SJW Media even fucking mean?

Second of all to your post game Sjw game that sold, my question to you is that do you have proof to back up what you claim anon? I mean surely if would be easy to prove me wrong.
>>
>>380222836
> Nobody gives a flying fuck about the hardware.
If that were true, there wouldn't be the release of pro/xbo, and there wouldn't be frequent new console releases in general.
>Its all about the software it runs, hence when exclusivity will always exist.
So why are you against a world where it can run all software?
>>
>>380222459
When a game is made to be ported they have to take into account many different systems. And developing/testing takes money and time.

When a developer just has to develop for a single console they can focus much more on what they want to make and refine it on the single platform; and not make sure it works for everyone on a different platform and weaken it so one size fits all.

In turn it they can focus on making the highest quality game they can muster.

if you haven't tried BOTW I really recommend you try it or emulate it when it gets better.

It's really a technical marvel the amount of detail in the world is amazing
>>
File: Based Sakurai.png (252KB, 1152x1467px) Image search: [Google]
Based Sakurai.png
252KB, 1152x1467px
>>380223047
>So giving the female characters better outfits
They're better because they aren't showing as much skin, right?
Why are Americans such Puritans?
>Plus if the gameplay the same the it really shouldn't matter.
Wrong. Have some wisdom from Sakurai
>>
>>380219157
but what if we get peach with an afro tomorrow
>>
>>380223135
>When a game is made to be ported they have to take into account many different systems.
I don't say "make it to be ported". I say "make it, then see if it can be ported".

Evidently, all the wii u to switch ports show that those games CAN be ported, even if they're not made for it.
>>
>>380223047
I'm saying that SJW games are shit. SJW's make good games shitty. If my examples were too niche for you (given abysmal sales), let's look at what happens when they tell Feminism to sell the 2016 Ghostbusters movie.
>>
>>380223107
>So why are you against a world where it can run all software?
Because there would be no competition for hardware otherwise.
>>
>>380223348
DON'T YOU FUCKING
>>
>>380221918
>>380222310
So when AC: Origins and Wolfenstein 2 sell well what's gonna be your new argument against sjw diversity?
>>
>>380223358
Nintendo systems are all very similar.

They are built around being backwards compatible.

They have just refined their tools over the years.
Its really interesting to see the evolution of the programs theyve used.
>>
File: thicc.jpg (111KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
thicc.jpg
111KB, 1200x675px
>>380223348
Nintendo already has a delicious brown woman revealed and she's WAY better than any of those stupid afro cutout women.
>>
>>380223594
just think, anon. she'll probably have a new urban costume in new donk city
>>
>>380223610
I don't argue possibilities.
>>
I'm sceptic. The new yakuza guy who leads nintendo pretty much said already that they will focus on a steady release schedule rather than blowing their load early like they did with the wii u. I think you won't get any real nintendo games until mario odyssey is out. The switch should be capable to run a few modern games though which means ports are more likely. They also seem to be very interested in porting over stuff that almost died on the wii u. I wouldn't be surprised to see a bayonetta or smash port tomorrow.
>>
>>380223610
Read my post, I said they form cancers on successful games. Look at what happened with Mass Effect Andromeda. So much promise, crapped out. Or Borderlands 2. Same thing.
>>
>>380223556
The competition would be pretty obvious. You could properly compare hardware, look at how well games play on each system before deciding which one to buy. You'd have free picks between hardware without being restricted by your games preference. That's more competition.
>>380223628
The Wii U AMD/IBM chip is similar to the Switch nvidia tegra chip? I have a hard time believing this.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>380223713
I actually would love to see her in her Mario Strikers outfit in New Donk. That's a good idea.
>>
>>380221663
Does anyone have that SJW company complaining that their twitter followers don't even buy their games and they had to go out of business?
>>
>>380223628
If you own a Switch, hit the "+" button when a game is highlighted in the menu and select "Third Party Licenses". Ton of info on their tools there; everything from rendering libraries to basic UNIX utilities.
>>
>>380223968
>That's more competition
No its less.
>>
File: HG-Title.jpg (96KB, 570x350px) Image search: [Google]
HG-Title.jpg
96KB, 570x350px
>>380219157
>no remakes
>>
>>380224401
>freedom to pick between hardware, and all hardware having you as a potential customer, means less competition between hardware

what
>>
>>380224636
Pokemon is literally the only first-party Nintendo franchise that does blatant remakes, and then, technically it can be considered second-party or third-party because Game Freak and the Pokemon Company handle so much of it.
>>
>>380224834
You are already free to chose between hardware.
>>
>>380224940
Not if you want a specific kind of games. You want weebshit, you're stuck with sony. You want mario, pokemon, zelda, you're stuck with nintendo. You want... well, I'm sure microsoft has something that means you're stuck with them. You want mmo/strategy, you're stuck with PC.

Those guaranteed audiences mean less competition.
>>
>>380224925
>Pokemon is literally the only first-party Nintendo franchise that does blatant remakes
They did 4 zelda remakes in 8th gen alone, and switchfags are begging for a TPHD+WWHD pack
>>
>>380223760
Far Cry 4 and Uncharted 4 did well. Plenty of diverse games do well because most people aren't triggered by different characters.
>>
>>380225260
Yes, mixing all those people into one clusterfuck would solve everything. Ever wonder why you aren't the CEO of a company?
>>
>>380225451
Because I don't have the connections, or the MBA.

What you don't have is arguments, so you try to substitute sarcasm. That's a pretty poor substitute, so try again.
>>
>>380225568
Your argument is based on a ridiculous situation that will never happen, hard to remain factual and avoid cracking jokes.
>>
>>380225756
My argument is that exclusivity is a negative thing, a lack of it would be better, and a game being exclusive doesn't improve the game.

So far you haven't offered anything that actually disproves this.
>>
>>380223280
>Still no proof.

So I guess that means you're talking out you're ass, OK Cool good talk anon.

>>380223432
So no proof, oh and what's this, needing to bring up a movie when we're talking about games?

Yeah nice try anon.
>>
>>380226046
You still haven't given a valid reason why jap games should be censored, so why the fuck should we answer your questions?
>>
>>380226046
>provide 2 examples
>"I don't know what you're talking about"
>provide universally known example
>"haha too vague"
I'll toss out another example with that terrible game "Sunset". Praised by every journo under the sun and no one bought the fucking thing.
>>
>>380222347
What?

Robobot was amazing! I don't know where you're getting this new meme from.

Get it used or something, brother.
>>
>>380225995
Exclusivity isn't negative because if one company has an exclusive game that's good, other companies will try to make their own version to compete.
>>
>>380222459
I don't think that the hardware can stand on it's own, the Switch has legitimate value unlike all other consoles on the market place.
>>
>>380227037
You don't think it can stand on its own, but you do think it's the one that has value? I'm sorry?
>>380226458
That's the publishers side. You don't need the console side to have competition between publishers.
>>
>>380227959
>That's the publishers side
What are you even talking about?
>>
File: 1467148723137.jpg (13KB, 305x385px) Image search: [Google]
1467148723137.jpg
13KB, 305x385px
>>380219157
Mario has always been a minority, Anon...
>>
>>380227959
I probably should have put some quotation marks around think, I don't "think" that the switch can stand on it's own because I know unlike all the other consoles on the market that it is of legitimate value. The Switch is the first time in a long time that a console hasn't just been a device that holds exclusives away from PC, it does things you can't do on a PC.
>>
>>380228174
Publishers compete with game releases. Because they're the ones releasing games. So if there's a good game, it's the competing publishers job to make alternatives.
>>380228271
So... you do think it can stand on its own?
>>
>>380228534
Think? I know absolutely that the Switch as a device stands on it's own, just needs more fucking games.
>>
>>380228534
Guess who the biggest publisher is for every gaming console ever.
>>
>>380228262
Judging by his accent, he's likely an immigrant as well. Or at the very least, a child of immigrants.
Typical Italian immigrating to New York.
>>
>>380228670
I'll go with EA.
>>
>>380228698
Its always the console manufacturers.
>>
>>380228698
They may well just be if you consider each EA/Madden release of pretty much the same game as separate games.
>>
>>380225421
Those were remasters. A remake literally remakes a game from scratch.
>>
>>380219157
Why do you get off on exclusives so much? To keep the delusion that you made a good purchase?
>>
>>380228825
Madden, Fifa - that's where the money is. But EA has gotten its filthy hands into fucking everything by now.
>>
>>380229315
Lots of graves too.
>>
File: 1492470807678.png (372KB, 525x525px) Image search: [Google]
1492470807678.png
372KB, 525x525px
>>380219157
yes there are

>tokyo olympics soon
>inevitable push for "diversity" soon
>rewind to when pokemon B/W came out
>darkies and non-japanese regions since B/W so children can get used to them
>they are now older and are at the front of pushing for diversity

>all these beautiful asian girls are not diverse enough so they need to cover up!

our japanese family friend and i went to some israeli company because a very rich man he knows wanted on bomb protection film for his buildings in case anything happens during the olympic. they knew exactly what we were talking about and presented us some protective film
>>
>>380230494
also
>we don't care about girls so we took out boob sliders so girls can't self-insert in a self-insert game!
it's like they hate females
>>
>>380230494
>>380231301
all NoA
>>
>>380230494
>inevitable push for "diversity" soon
I'm relatively confident Japan can stand up to that, but it is my biggest concern regarding the Tokyo Olympics.

I do think you're panicking a bit too much about Pokemon; they put dark skinned characters in to sell to black kids in America.

>Japanese children pushing for diversity within Japan
Not likely.
>>
>>380230494
>all these beautiful asian girls are not diverse enough so they need to cover up!
"How to make Islam the most despised thing in Japan in 60 seconds"
>>
>>380219157
So, considering Microsoft and Sony said it, what are the chances of Reggie uttering "diverse" when describing their upcoming games?

I say it's 50-50.
>>
File: 1402545228882.jpg (134KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1402545228882.jpg
134KB, 768x1024px
>>380219157

Leftists LITERALLY fear Nintendo.
>>
>>380219504
Because if the original artists put tits, violence or mean words in the game, I want things as close to that as possible. Pandering to any ideologues, right or left, tends to result in a watered down experience.
>>
>>380219157
>MARIO MARIO MARIO
>Censorship
>Shitty translations with memes or no localizations at all
>Amiibo
>>
File: 1486182323552.png (253KB, 471x360px) Image search: [Google]
1486182323552.png
253KB, 471x360px
>>380232785
>2013
>>
>>380233040

Back then leftists were less unhinged than now, today they probably die of shock when playing BOTW.
>>
>>380233230
They dont play video games though
>>
File: 9cb.png (1MB, 1050x903px) Image search: [Google]
9cb.png
1MB, 1050x903px
the trade-off is that you indulge garbage games, so I don't envy you
>>
>>380230494
This post is so ridiculous, I don't even know where to begin picking it apart. It's honestly a little daunting, thinking of the task.
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.