[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://twitter.com/geoffkeighley/s tatus/874458755768791041

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1491112218847.gif (3MB, 200x153px) Image search: [Google]
1491112218847.gif
3MB, 200x153px
https://twitter.com/geoffkeighley/status/874458755768791041
>Destiny 2 is 30 fps on Xbox One X too says @thislukesmith on the show.
Defend this, Xbros.
>>
I love how Doritos Pope is one of the main hosts, yet is also one of the major leakers of information. He must see E3 as a stepping stone for his own gain.
>>
Why do I need to, it's clearly Bungie's fault.
>>
As long as multiplatformers exist, no console can show its full capabilities
>>
>>380218546
It's $20 per frame.

IT'S A FUCKING BARGAIN YOU SONUGGER
>>
The big problem with making beefed up versions of the same console is that all versions of it need an even playing field.

I'm certain that the Pro and X could do 60fps with a game like Destiny which looks straight out of 7th gen, the problem is that it puts those players at an unfair advantage over regular PS4 and Xbone users do there is a parity

You will only see graphical upgrades in single player games.
>>
I honestly did think after seeing what they did for Nioh of giving you a choice between performance and looks, that everyone was just gonna do that from now on when it comes to these premium versions of consoles.
>>
>all those kids blaming sony for 30 fps on xbox one x
Oh I am laffin
>>
>>380218546
Bungivision isn't going to let the definitive experience of De$tiny 2: The $earch for More Money be on their competitor's console.

XoneX blows the PS4 pro out of the water so we all get the gimped version.
>>
>>380218546
They clearly said the best Destiny 2 experience was in PS4.
>>
>>380219202
It's actually $3 per frame - you mathematically illiterate mongo.
>>
>>380220871
Xbonex is $90 already? Wow.
>>
>>380221382
> $3 a frame
> frame is limited to software, not hardware in this case
> 3 x 20 = 60 (rough estimate of game in USD)

Prove my point more, mongo.
>>
>>380221831
>IT'S THE GAME'S FAULT

But I thought the Xbonx was a beast?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.