[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you're an adult and you stopped caring about E3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0020.png (181KB, 394x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0020.png
181KB, 394x500px
>tfw you're an adult and you stopped caring about E3 two console generations ago

Seriously stop buying into hype pre-order hype culture. Stop being console cucks as well. Adults play on PC.
>>
It's not that you stopped caring, it's that the bloody neo-marxists and post-modernists invaded the video game industry. They are blowing it up from within. These diversity quotas are literally stupid and no one really cares except for fringe retards that literally need an artform to tell them how to feel
>>
>>380215876

I'm actually more turned off by the annual releases and DLC season pass cancer. SJWs are the least of my problems when it comes to games.
>>
>>380215680
>>380215876
Some might say that playing video games is a waste of time and you should be sorting yourself out.
I believe that ignoring the entertainment industries will result in marxists having the upper hand since entertainment can be used to reach out to the normal folks easier.
Video games must have the marxists and post-modernists flushed out.

Research the games you want to buy/play. and be sure to engage in piracy to avoid getting duped.

>>380216935
SJWs may not be that high in numbers, but they're unfortunately in positions of power - They can influence the direction video games go.
BUT, consumers have the greatest power to choose where the money goes and where it doesn't.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.