[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's get real. I really don't understand... Most of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: C2BsvP3VQAABOKn.jpg (38KB, 558x845px) Image search: [Google]
C2BsvP3VQAABOKn.jpg
38KB, 558x845px
Let's get real. I really don't understand... Most of the games Sony showed at this conference are their now "classic" Uncharted/TLoU narrative focused fare/QTE ridden movies; even GoW is going narrative focused, and that's a spectacle hack and slash in the same court as DMC and Bayonetta (albeit kiddy by comparison). shit like Days Gone doesn't seem to be offering anything new gameplay wise other then lots of zombies that look cool and can be used as an environmental hazard. Seriously, Most of the games shown don't vary enough with interesting gameplay. Even Spider man, which does look good, looks to have alot of QTEs in the gameplay and "tap x to win". What is going on??????? Also, almost all of these games come out next year. Xbox, PC, and Nintendo seem to all have offerings with interesting gameplay and good narrative. Other then Shadow, there was no Kojima or Fromsoft. Sony's seems to have really dropped the ball, and with MS coming out with a new powerhouse console and games coming this year. Sony really fucked up. Sonybros btfo.
>>
This is why we need and deserve Ape Escape 4
>>
>>380213401
It's a weird thing, the best thing they showed was shadow of the colossus HD but I still can't even consider buying it. It feels bad losing this much hype at once
>>
File: 295Cx.png (435KB, 720x682px) Image search: [Google]
295Cx.png
435KB, 720x682px
Just trying to draw in as much potential buyers as possible. Bring in the film-goer audience by presenting games identically to movies. Advertising with gameplay might alienate them.
>>
Nintendo was handed this year's E3 on a silver platter. Pathetic. I hope sonynyggers kill themselves.
>>
>>380213401
Uncharted is narrative focus, but it's a puzzle cover shooter/pseudo platformer.
the movie meme is just a meme.

GoW is still hack and slash judging by the gameplay shown, it just has an actual story now for the looks of it,

Days gone is normie zombie shit idc

Spiderman looks amazing, the only reason you saw lots of qte was because it was a show, the majority of the game will prob be just the combat stuff they showed, and qte for large set pieces which is how it should be done.

xbox pc and nintendo don't have any offerings, nor do they have "interesting" gameplay, unless i missed something cause i'd love for you to make specific examples.

and finally SOTC is the best thing to happen at e3, can't wait.
>>
>>380216714
>being a deluded sonyygger
>>
>>380214842
HOLY FUCK YES
Sony has lost it's way, people have been hyping up these garbage movie games when normies don't get that GAMEPLAY, for the most part, makes good games. Ape escape 4 would have made me buy a ps4, love Ape escape. those kind of games are gone now. Meanwhile, Xbox's State of Decay is Day's gone but with actual gameplay and Super lucky's tale might be the yooka laylee we wanted. Games like Deep Rock Galactic, and Crackdown 3 look like legitimate fun.
>>
console exclusives are dying, they literally cant afford to sell triple A budget games as exclusives anymore. the higher budget and more mass appeal something is, the more likely it will be a multi plat(aka superior on PC). Literally the only thing sony has left is santa monica studios and naughty dog and MS basically only has halo and gears of war. the foothold that sony had on japanese exclusives are also waning as the japs finally figured out how to port and steam is now a legitimate platform for playing JRPGs and the likes(still cant believe we got Nier), the only thing sony has going for it is ps VR and the vita, both which are considered as memes
>>
>>380216714
>that game they've already remastered once
>"best thing to happen at e3"
lmao

last time I checked, you can't get an open world co-op, PvP, exploring pirate sim like Sea of Thieves on any other platform. Also, being able to level an entire city in Crackdown 3 multiplayer to absolutely nothing but ash. Other games do stuff like this, but not as drastic. Ori has some of the tightest platforming I've seen in a metroidvania too. that's a few there.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.