[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: ScreenShot016.jpg (1016KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot016.jpg
1016KB, 1920x1080px
>you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain
>>
>>380210076
Are you actually brain damaged? Since when was Kratos a hero?
>>
>>380210076
not really true but hey, who gives a fuck.
>>
>>380210076
If anything it's the exact opposite for Kratos.
>>
>>380210076
ITS PAYNE
>>
>>380210442
Also I never played the trilogy but didn't he die fighting Zeus in the third game? Why's he in Viking Land?
>>
>>380210076
This is one of those quotes that are only famous because its a very fucking obvious statement thats framed in pretty words
>>
>you either have your own kids or kill them and raise someone elses
>>
>>380211025
its thanks to you guys that waifu posting is the highest quality of threads that exist on /v/ these days
>>
>>380210076
or either end up being braindead as anon, he isn't a hero from day 1 after he sold his soul to Ares and literally didn't stop at anything to get revenge
>>
>>380210931
Probably something something Loki
>>
Kratos is too relaxed like he started smoking weed on the way to norway. This motherfucker screwed up the whole area around Greece because of his selfishness and now he's supposed to be a father figure lmao
>>
>>380210964
What? Dude it's from fucking Batman. How is that statement at all eloquent? It's popular because Batman not the "pretty words frame" idiocy you spewed from that festering wound you call a mouth.
>>
File: 1469213794474.jpg (18KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
1469213794474.jpg
18KB, 500x441px
>yet another nordshit game
WHY

Scandinavians have done and built LITERALLY nothing of note aside from pillaging and raping some coastal settlements, why are americans so fascinated with them?

Can we PLEASE for fucks sake get something original
>>
>>380210931
IIRC after the credits, there was a blood trail and kratos disappeared
also, athena betrays kratos in the end of gow3
>>
>>380211501
Maybe after being pissed for so long he kind of just went chill all of a sudden and now he's gotten all introspective. I don't really want GoW to go all TLoU, but I does in a way make sense for Kratos as a character after everything that has happened.
>>
>>380212583
yeah let's get some huh...african games.
>>
>>380212583
I'm sick of hearing about nordic shit too.
My friend recently discovered he has Scandinavian blood from his Scottish side and wont shut up about it all now.
>>
>>380213197
At least africans have the excuse of being niggers.
>>
File: 1490170983923.gif (2MB, 280x200px) Image search: [Google]
1490170983923.gif
2MB, 280x200px
The Eternal Anglo strikes again
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.