[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>They actually thought this was going to happen Miyazaki

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: loSd1yj.jpg (104KB, 1200x639px) Image search: [Google]
loSd1yj.jpg
104KB, 1200x639px
>They actually thought this was going to happen

Miyazaki has been saying this for year now. He's fucking sick of the series and wants to try out new shit.
>>
>BloocIIɔorne
>>
Th-there's s-s-still Tokyo G-game Show, R-right guys?
>>
>NINETY-NINE PACENTO
>>
>>380207981
how did you get a backwards b?
>>
>>380207787
So From Soft was absent and there is no news for Dragons Dogma 2?
Why does E3 even exist?
>>
>>380207787
I'm actually completely fine with them leaving souls alone. As much as I like the series, I would also like to see something new. After 5 games I think I've seen the souls formula already.
>>
>>380208489
1337 H4CK3R Skillz
>>
>tfw they didn't announce Bloodborne Kart Racing
>>
>>380208242

Has TGS even shown a new IP that's AAA? Most of the the time the only expand on Japanese games already teased on E3, and remaining are mostly vita and 3ds trash/mobage that have no hope of being localized.
>>
Miyazaki was never going to be working on it. It would have been a Japan Studio project since Sony can do whatever it wants with the IP. Instead of doing that, or anything remotely like it, Japan Studio is doing an anime golf game and driving SotC even further into the ground than it was already. Quite possibly the most overwhelming disappointment to come out of an e3 in a long time.
>>
>>380208489
holy shit thats an old reference good on you anon.
>>
>>380207787
>series
But there's only one Bloodborne game, anon.
>>
>>380208962

Who was asking for a remake of SotC anyway?
>>
Miyazaki can go blow his own dick as far as I'm concerned.

2 and 3 were absolutely mediocre and letdowns. Let the B-team handle BB2
>>
>>380208876
wasn't Death Stranding premiered at TGS? I don't remember, I just want to know what Fromsoft and Miyazaki are working on regardless if it's BB related.
>>
>>380209541
I'M BACK was e3, TGS that year was sticks and ropes
From having nothing to show two years straight is pretty concerning. They're going to have to bring out the dark fantasy IP asap if they want to have any traction when it comes time to start selling AC and an experimental game to people.
>>
>>380208489
Now that's vintage
>>
>>380209070
only posting in this thread to say I also got it. Thanks. Also FROM can do whate ver they want, I hope they get away from this style of game and try to come up with something new, seeing how they are sort of half good at innovating in the souls games, I'd hope a new IP would help rekindle (fuckyou) their creativity
>>
>>380207787
Good. Make a proper Armored Core sequel.
>>
Im fucking sick of the series too

Go back to armored core for a bit, or make a new IP for fucks sake
>>
>>380209948

They had nothing to show during last year's too?
>>
>>380210543
From has not had anything at e3 since the DS3 "reveal" trailer at MS 2015. DS3 DLC was not good enough for anyone which is how we ended up with the critical mass hype for this e3.
>>
>>380208489
Like a fine wine.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.