[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so, what's with the stream of "HURR VIDYA IS DEAD"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: varrendo.gif (33KB, 130x156px) Image search: [Google]
varrendo.gif
33KB, 130x156px
so, what's with the stream of "HURR VIDYA IS DEAD" threads?

>"l-le AAAs are shit >:^{{"
you guys do realise that western mainstream culture has been shit for the last decade or so, right?
if that bothers you so much, play some fucking jap games, a lot of good ones came out this year alone
or maybe try some idies, there's a lot of cool little games made by genuinely nice people out there.
just stop being fucking crybabies because some event was not as good as you expected or because HURR LE SJW PANDERING

this industry is just like EVERY OTHER now, there's good shit and there's shitty, lazy cashgrabs. get used to it or find another fucking form of entertainment, jeez.
>>
>finally wants the board clean when Sony fails and everyone shits on them

Kek, Sony fags are so sad
>>
>>380205927
>if that bothers you so much, play some fucking jap games, a lot of good ones came out this year alone
But the Jap games have been shit too, except they're shit with pandering and fanservice.
>or maybe try some idies, there's a lot of cool little games made by genuinely nice people out there.
"Cool" doesn't mean good and how nice the devs are has nothing to do with the quality of the games. Most indies are lazy, no-effort cashgrabs anyway, just like triple-A titles, just with less people working on them and typically worse art.
>>
>>380206613
>most indies are lazy, no-effort cashgrabs anyway
oh yeah, im sure you know a lot about developing games with zero budget huh

also the jap games are of the same quality they've ever been, or what, you're gonna say that fucking Automata is shit and "pandering"?

tell me then what makes a good game for you jaded fuck
>>
File: 1390696057750.jpg (79KB, 719x693px) Image search: [Google]
1390696057750.jpg
79KB, 719x693px
>>380205927
>being this new
>>
File: 1495496195071.png (688KB, 600x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1495496195071.png
688KB, 600x2000px
>>380205927
>>380207501
>damage controlling this hard
Fuck off shill. Go back to defending SJW trash.

>>380207929
He unironically thinks there are good games being released today, of course he's new.

>>380206613
You got that right anon. Now just watch nugamers damage control harder.
>>
>>380208285
>no reply
Have the shills given up?
>>
>>380208285
>Go back to defending SJW trash.
oh yeah, it's always le evil SJWs huh

it's funny because not even once did i mention that current western mainstream -- and """"SJW-pandering""" -- industry is making good games, i just said that there are alternatives to AAA

and if you also think THOSE are shit and "SJW trash" then find something else to fucking do instead of being a fucking crybaby online.
>>
>>380209039
>OP still damage controlling his thread
You lost son. Now fuck off to reddit while we make actual informed statements on gaming.
>>
>>380208285
>this entire post
cringe
>>
File: Viper U are an idiot.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Viper U are an idiot.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
>>380209784
>informed statements
>MUH SJWS RUIN EVERYTHING VIDYA IS DEAD
>>
OP is BR. Nothing else needs to be said in this thread.
>>
>>380210408
Go ahead. Keep being blinded. Just know that you are alone here. Most of us have already woken up to the truth.

>>380210650
>the only people defending the constant stream of SJW trash is BR shills
Really makes you think. This is why we quit gaming.
>>
>>380210929
>This is why we quit gaming.
so why are you here?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.