[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT THE FUCK SONY???? YOU ARE JUST AS BAD AS MICRO$HILLS!!?!?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: cryingsony.jpg (63KB, 558x845px) Image search: [Google]
cryingsony.jpg
63KB, 558x845px
WHAT THE FUCK SONY???? YOU ARE JUST AS BAD AS MICRO$HILLS!!?!?!

FUCKING VR GAMES AND REMAKES????

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKLKKKKK
>>
>>380202637
VR is selling really well for Sony. They have to support it
>>
>>380202637
The mass market does not want skill based games. They want movies with realistic movements you control with your thumbs and the maximum amount of challenge will be remembering which button is which in a window of 4 seconds during a QTE.

Nothing in the conference looked that much like a GAME save the mouse VR thing, MonHun, and the remake of SotC.

Just term the genre of TLoU clones as "popcorn gaming" so we have something easy to spew over and over again to ridicule the no-player-effort and no-player-input style of games these devs are shitting out. With budgets that make your eyes bleed too.
>>
File: felix.jpg (63KB, 664x663px) Image search: [Google]
felix.jpg
63KB, 664x663px
>>380202637
You guys only hate VR because you can't afford it.
>>
>>380202842
>The mass market does not want skill based games. They want movies with realistic movements you control with your thumbs and the maximum amount of challenge will be remembering which button is which in a window of 4 seconds during a QTE.
Actually what the mass market wants is football games (FIFA was the best selling of last year on both systems) and casual online FPS games (battlefield and destiny, #2 and #3)
consoles aren't made for enthusiast gamers. they are, by design, for people who don't know how to build a PC. those people are normies.
>>
File: 1268768287762.jpg (12KB, 267x259px) Image search: [Google]
1268768287762.jpg
12KB, 267x259px
>>380202782
>>
>>380202882
I can afford your mother, but i don't want to.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.