[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the absolute worst E3 of the last few years, it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1486736102648.jpg (269KB, 1095x1195px) Image search: [Google]
1486736102648.jpg
269KB, 1095x1195px
This is the absolute worst E3 of the last few years, it's fucking depressing. The only thing worth talking about is Beyond Good and Evil 2, and that was a fucking CG trailer with literally no gameplay. How did we get here? Will TGS save us from this Hell?
>>
The last two E3s were anomalies. It's usually always this shit. Nothing is worse than long ass new gen console reveal E3s.
>>
>>380197803
TGS will be unlocalized vita pantsu shovelware like every year.
>>
>>380198042
That was 2013, and it was a pretty good E3.
>>
>>380197803
>Worth looking
>CGI trailer with no gameplay
No, just no. I made the same mistake ten years ago.
>>
Without memes or hyperbole, can someone explain why this E3 is considered so terrible? I watched all the conferences so far, and you know what I saw? Games. Yet somehow, this is considered a bad thing. I'm just very confused.
>>
>>380197803
What in the fuck? It was really good. Sony's was literally just videogames you whiny bitch
>>
File: 1365247516463.jpg (26KB, 356x450px) Image search: [Google]
1365247516463.jpg
26KB, 356x450px
>>380198337
you made the most unintelligent 4chan post of the day, good job anon
>>
>I only liked something with no gameplay shown
sounds like your problem
>>
>>380198410
People literally do not think for themselves, they rely on preconceptions, memes and cynicism to be defensive
>>
>>380198685
Uh, no. 2013 E3 was pretty good. Lots of good and interesting games shown, even if many ended up disappointing in the end.
>>
>>380197803
>Beyond Good and Evil 2

>FUCK YOU
>FUCK YOU PIG
>SHIT IS THIS ?
>CHOCLATE LMAO

>FUCKING NIGGER MONKEY!

>OH SHIT
>OH FUCK

>FINALLY THERE IS SOMETHING Beyond Good and Evil 2, buy now DLC and Preorder another overated Open World made by Ubisoft

Nope.
>>
E3 is supposed to be a conference for old businessmen. Unfortunately the vidya industry seems to be populated by people who dont know how to make games.

Hell, its telling that MS has the best idea ever, letting you be able to play old games. Because this entire E3 made me realize I would rather play good old games than pay full price for shit new ones.
>>
It was amazing to finally see protagonists that aren't white atleast, this E3 was pretty fucking good
>>
Sony doesn't care about E3 anymore. PSX is where the interesting stuff happens now.

Nintendo hasn't cared about E3 since 2009
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.