[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2016 >Gets revealed at E3 >Showcased as some cool murder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 26

>2016
>Gets revealed at E3
>Showcased as some cool murder mystery kind of game where your dialogue choices matter and how you handle perps matters
>Playing as an off duty copy, police guy on a mission

>2017
>Suddenly andoird anarchists who piss off humans by blowing up their homes and rebeling
>Stick it to the man, fuck you attitude
>Protag is now an android who rallies other androids to fight humans and take back their "rights"

What the fuck happened? I was legitimately excited for this a year ago, and now this? I'm so confused... What the fuck did they do?
>>
it's either episodic or it'll follow multiple protagonists
>>
>>380197135

(((BLACKED)))
>>
Yeah....something felt completely off. I am now less interested in this game after seeing tonight's trailer.
>>
Focus groups decided they wanted more DIVERSITY
>>
>>380197135
Are you dumb? Its still what the game is about. It just shows it from a different perspective, this was the same thing in Heavy Rain trailers.
>>
>>380197715
This.

It's like people here have never played a David Cage movie before.
>>
>>380198132
I'll get it purely because it's one of those rare games that'll probably let you play completely pacifistic.

Then the second playthrough I'll go full edgelord.
>>
>>380197135
More than likely the game follows multiple protagonists. I only want the detective part, and nothing else. I'm afraid that the game isn't going to have much of the detecive side, and more of the blow stuff up guy. I'll wait and see.
>>
>>380197715
Pretty much it does follow multiple protagonists, anyone that has played a David Cage game knows that. It just shows things from perspectives.
>>
>>380197715
Right here. The cop from last year made an appearance in the new trailer.
>>
File: 1407969094522.jpg (238KB, 768x892px) Image search: [Google]
1407969094522.jpg
238KB, 768x892px
>>380197135
>Videogame with multiple character has a different story, themes and choices for every character leading to many possible endings
OH NO WHAT HAVE THEY DONE
>>
>>380197135
Heavy Rain you retard
>>
File: peace walker.png (72KB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
peace walker.png
72KB, 1800x1800px
>>380198469
This. I want to be the MLK of androids.
>>
>>380197135
Look bud Im an all round racists just like the next guy. But what the fuck is wrong with what was shown? This whole Android vs Human thing is a long running narrative in gaming. Honestly your political shit should stay out of this board.
>>
>>380197135
How'd it go from that to BLM with androids?
>>
>>380197135

Multiple protagonists, however I for one have no fucking desire to play any game where you're even a part of the time one of these pseudo-antifa/BLM scum.
>>
>>380198779
>>380198469
meant to reply to >>380198418
>>
Literally at the end of both trailers
>My name is X and this is our story
>>
>>380198579

It's a David Cage game, all choices are illusions.
>>
I'm sick of the whole "oppressed robots who are better than humans in every way" story. Those tin cans are smashing up a city while normal people are asleep.
>>
>>380197135
It felt like they saw Watch Dog and thought "Our game needs to be EXACTLY like this, except maybe good. Maybe."

It looks like something that would actually sell now. I liked it, best game they showed.
>>
OP here, I have no idea who david cage is, and i've never played heavy rain, recommended?
>>
File: 5QGMp5d.png (92KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
5QGMp5d.png
92KB, 400x400px
>>380198913
>>
File: IMG-20160210-WA0042.jpg (199KB, 1599x899px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160210-WA0042.jpg
199KB, 1599x899px
>David Cage game
>>
>play a David Cage game
>expect it to not be heavyhanded horseshit

???
>>
>>380199335
I would recommend Heavy Rain. It was actually a really good game.
>>
File: JC_seagall.jpg (38KB, 432x454px) Image search: [Google]
JC_seagall.jpg
38KB, 432x454px
>>380197135
i'm actually happy, there was a lot of speculation last year that the game would just be a really short hostage negotiation even that you could replay a few times to get different endings

now it looks like there are going to be multiple events and probably a fully fleshed out story. could be the TellTale killer if it actually sticks to the whole "dialogue choices matter" thing.

then again, a lot of games have touted that "choices matter" shit for years and i've never seen one pull it off satisfactorily. whether i get this game will hinge solely on if they can do that right.
>>
>>380199335
Play Indigo Prophecy first. If you like that, play Heavy Rain.
>>
>>380199335
Yes. Expect a fun thriller, nothing more. The way they handled no game over is pretty neat.

It's a shame they didn't get to finish DLC though.
>>
>>380198345
>It's like people here have never played a David Cage movie before.
heh
>>
>>380197135
All I know we going to see a short haired girl taking a shower
>>
>>380199153
>It's a David Cage game
>all choices are illusions.
Pick one
>>
>>380199742
You're a huge fucking cunt.
>>
So the game makes you play as a bad guy? Literally terminator.

Those androids in store you reporgrammed them to do your bidding.
>>
>>380199617
>then again, a lot of games have touted that "choices matter" shit for years and i've never seen one pull it off satisfactorily.
Heavy Rain did this unironically the best. You could actually impact the story through your choices without it feeling like "I chose B instead of A and now my entire game is ruined".
>>
>>380199335

I'll help you out and just say every David Cage game ever has been utter shit and most of them don't even qualify as games.
>>
>getting excited for a david cage game

you morons never learn
>>
>>380199335
Yes
I played it knowing the identity of the killer and I still enjoyed every second of it
>>
>>380200028
It makes you play multiple characters all with their own story you down syndrome fuck.
>>
>>380200142
>join a thread about a david cage game
>ugh u guys are just so stupid
*claps*
>>
>>380200013
Spoilers only ruin bad games
>>
Segregation and racism toward androids in a futuristic dystopia has been a played out trope for decades. Why are /pol/ so paranoid that it's suddenly racebaiting
>>
>>380200198
vill it have ze brown hair gril take chower?
>>
The only way I'd ever be okay with playing the goddamn Andriod rebel leader is if I can just intentionally ruin the entire movement from the inside and get all those bastards killed
>>
>>380199894

There's never been a Cage game where the choices actually made some kind of a difference to the story. He's Telltale tier in pretending you have agency. He even asked in an interview that people wouldn't replay his games because if you do, you instantly see how nothing you choose matters.
>>
>>380200363
Of course, nudity is still a french export.
>>
>>380200013

He did you a favor.
>>
>>380200438
>There's never been a Cage game where the choices actually made some kind of a difference to the story.
You could literally impact whether or not a character remains playable or not through choices.
>>
WE
>>
>>380200142
>not enjoying the wonderful cluster fucks that are David Cage games
>>
>>380200326
>>380200625
Burn this whole fucking board down.
>>
File: 1.jpg (413KB, 1600x1032px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
413KB, 1600x1032px
>>380197135
>What the fuck happened?

Niggers. They ruined Detroit, they ruined video games, they ruined Detroit IN a video game.
>>
>>380200606
>Why does it even upset you so much that the game is about robots against humans?
Anon you should know by now that they're just looking for reasons to be offended by shit. I highly doubt they even play much vidya anymore, they like tumblrinas are all about being on social media and shoutcasting how offended they are. Pearl clutchers and nothing more.
>>
>>380200606
Anon, I only said that I wasn't interested because it was obviously racebaiting.
I mean it sucks that AC is doing the "WE WUZ" shit, but whatever.
BG&E2 is going to be a fucking disaster though.
>prequel
>online
>trusting haggard lezzy whores to write a story ever
>>
>>380199538
Heres a case study. When Far Cry 4 was announced, everyone condemned the narrative as being SJW as fuck. Yet when it came out, turns out everyone was wrong. When TNO came out people expected the usual SJW pandering. It ended up being a complete parody of everything Nazi and Jewish.

So dont be surprised when cunts here start boiling because they saw something even remotely SJW like.
>>
>>380201018
Yeah i get it, i mean Assassins Kangz and Beyond Good and Evil made sense for them to make good criticism. This is just when /pol tries to associate anything with current events with anything and becomes autistic edition.
>>
>>380200778
Heavy Rain is the only decent Cage game and even then it's still disappointing because it has obvious flaws and could have been so much better.

Every other Cage game is pure fucking garbage.
>>
>>380201134
>it was obviously racebaiting.

Or uh you know, they wanted to make AC in Egypt and they couldn't exactly put white people there
>>
>>380197135

anyone else getting tired of "MUH DO ANDROIDS DREAM OF ELECTRIC CHEEP" this shit has been done to death, why the fuck would you even bother to make a machine with an actual soul or consciousness rather than a simulated one? A far more interesting idea was if you played an android, who was on a mission to destroy his own kind to save his human masters, because human reliance on Androids are making them weak, stupid and decadent and set on a path to extinction
>>
>>380201173
>whoever doesn't like sjw shit is /pol/

Man, you retards are absolutely terrible at understanding basic human nature
>>
We need more nig nog cop killing simulators
>>
File: would you?.jpg (49KB, 610x768px) Image search: [Google]
would you?.jpg
49KB, 610x768px
What I don't get is why aren't these bots either beautiful/ handsome as fuck or robotic-like that doesn't cross the Uncanny valley? Who the fuck would buy a BLACK bot?
>>
>>380200438
>There's never been a Cage game where the choices actually made some kind of a difference to the story.
What the fuck are you talking about?
Have you played Heavy Rain? Characters can die, get caught or survive if you make the wrong decisions, some times closing their ending into a very bad one like Norman with Tryptocaine and Ethan with the trials that unlock the address
Shall we even talk about the whole Ethan in the interrogation room and your choice as Jayden to either let him rot in his cell or free him or about how other supporting characters can get to the final level to save Shaun instead of Ethan?
But not just that, choosing to go to some places or not gets you to a very different final scene with multiple variants and change your entire game completely
>>
>people thought this game will be good

DAVID

CAGE

DAVID

CAGE

HOW.NEW.RU/ALLNIGGAS
>>
>>380201134
lol true true. I get it. Dear god though i was worried it would be Kangz again with the black guy singing in the beginning of Detroit. But it ended up at least being more multicultural than Beyond Good and Evil. My god "we are multicultural but we only know Black people and thats it"
>>
>>380201415
Right. This whole "rp as the rebellious underdog" has been a trope in gaming forever now. Automation and ai has been an extremely popular media concept because it's so easy to work with because most people don't understand it.
Yet, a game coming out in 2017 doing just those things is somehow the end of civilization.

>>380201520
Yes 100%. I hope there's a good twist take but I'm not betting on it.
>>
>>380198925
think of it this way

you can play them to be as retarded and incompetent as you want
>>
>>380201171
Wasn't aware of the FC4 shit. I'll be glad to be wrong about the game being Commie Simulator though.
It's very hard to imagine a game in Detroit written by David Cage not being racebaiting on some level though.
>>380201173
You ever think it's because 4chan doesn't have easily triggered liberals?
>>380201516
I was talking about Detroit. Learn to reading comprehension, idiot.
I said I wasn't really bothered by AC, it's just a bit disappointing. At least we all are getting some laughs out of it.
>>
I hate the clean cyberpunk look, it's so boring.
>>
>>380201636
You do realize people bought many black slaves for that exact purpose? It's not too farfetched many will also project that onto their sexbots.

>>380201487
IP is enjoyable if your save file gets corrupt halfway through and you never bother picking it up again.
>>
I think people are missing the fact that you have the choice to not be violent and shit. They showed that when they zoomed out the web of choices. You're a freedom fighter for Androids when you play as that character, sure, but you don't have to be a fucking edgelord.
>>
What the fuck happened Did they remove the cool cops Storyline. What did we just watch it's a whole different game. Are these even the same game. Fucking pissed if that cops murder storyline is gone, i kinda wanted a PS4 just for that
>>
>>380200438
It probably will have multiple characters and perspectives, probably something like
>android pro-cooperation with humans
>android against cooperation with humans
>human pro-cooperation with androids
>human against cooperation with androids
>>
>Beyond Good and Evil 2
>been in the works for 13 years
>original game had black people

you people just look for any excuse
>>
>>380201760
>Detroit is somehow more multicultural than BG&E2
fucking kek, you're right
>>
>>380202323
Are you retarded? It's a David Cage game, you're going to play as multiple characters as the game progresses.
>>
They're trying to appeal to the antifa crowd
>>
>>380197715
fpbp
play the other David Cage movies or shut the fuck up because you literally know nothing
>>
>>380201520
I think chobit did it best. In the end, they're still bots and no one really care about feelings except the main character, whom he can't even fuck his own bot without resetting her.
>>
With the understanding that basically all past cage games have ended in a twist that was completely opposite of what people were expecting in an unbelievable way that ruins the game - how do you think Detroit will end?
>>
>>380202323
HOW NEW ARE YOU FFS

>/v/ is now too young to know the shit show that are David Cage games and their formatting
>>
>>380202046
>Wasn't aware of the FC4 shit
Yeah that game got no love for being SJW. And then you find out the morally right woman you were helping is worse than the actual baddie.

>I'll be glad to be wrong about the game being Commie Simulator though.
Taking down the invaders of your country = commie simulator? Since when? Also BJ is a guy who literally slept through the 50s, 60s and half of the 70s. He wants to kill nazis and he'll take anyones help.

>It's very hard to imagine a game in Detroit written by David Cage not being racebaiting on some level though.
Androids represent race? Since when?
>>
>>380201739
>the game actively lies to the player to set up the big twist

No clues, no following the signs and figuring it out on your own.
David Cage is a fucking hack.
>>
>>380197135
As someone who has a basic understanding of programming, I can't get over the fact that some company thought making their androids be a single flip of the switch away from full sentience was a terrible ideea.
Also the EU has the perfect ideea: give them rights, then tax the fuck out of them.
>>
>>380202406
>original game had nothing but black people and deliberately advertised itself as being multicultural/multiethnic
This is how dumb you are.
>>
>>380202369
It's confirmed that you only play as Androids in this game.
>>
>>380202598
>they cut out the scene he strangles his mum
LITERALLY WHYYYYYYYYYY IT WAS THE ONLY EVIDENCE
>>
File: 1427598663411.png (589KB, 636x620px) Image search: [Google]
1427598663411.png
589KB, 636x620px
>>380201520
A better question would be why would anyone want to buy a black android? Niggers are unsightly for the whites, and a real nigger would much rather have a white man servicing him.
>>
>>380201739

yet he couldnt make a non shit plot that doesnt rely on lying to the player
>>
>>380202597
Commie Simulator because the people BJ is working with are obvious commies.
>hammer imagery
>WE ARE THE REVOLUTION
I don't have a problem with killing nazis (especially in a Wolfenstein game ffs) even if it is getting a bit stale.
Doesn't mean I want to play a game where commies are the good guys.
>>
>>380202217
This is not the year before 1850s and by now, they could create supermodel bots instead of those black ones. The black part is probably for that whole racial thing, again.
>>
>>380202647
>nothing but black people
>1 black person in the trailer
>6 non blacks

Quit being so paranoid
>>
>>380197135
why the fuck do video games keep doing stories where robots somehow deserve human rights even though they're fucking machines and dont feel

its so fucking retarded
>>
>>380202983
Did you read what I wrote? At all?
>>
>>380202983
Have you ever heard of the concept "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" ? I'm sure BJ will have some shaky quips with a commie here and there. Hell, the US was an ally of convenience with the Soviets Union.
>>
>>380201520
That would be such a cool twist I can't believe no one has imagined it before.

>>380201739
David Cage has a lot of shitty games but Heavy Rain was really good about actual choices. It's none of that telltale garbage. I think Detroit looks really good but after the shitshow that was Ghost Twins I can't get my hopes up too high.
>>
>>380202983
It's kind of interesting that the side players are actually playing on most interpret as the 'good' side.

I wonder if any games had explored this fully.
>>
File: 1495628259612.jpg (61KB, 599x773px) Image search: [Google]
1495628259612.jpg
61KB, 599x773px
Omikron is the only good Cage game.
>inb4 Two Best Friends plebs
>>
>>380203129
I'm really getting sick of it. Fallout 4 wouldn't be as bad as it was if it didn't have the stupid Synth plot.
>>
>>380203129
That's been a major trope in movies and books for decades though
>>
>>380202983
You might recall that in WW2 there was a thing called the Soviet Union

Fighting with commies against Nazis is literally history
>>
>>380202597
>Androids represent race? Since when?
Detroit is one of the blackest/shittiest cities in America and I know David Cage isn't the type to just have a game set there and not make use of it. There's some black power-esque imagery in the trailer as well.
>>
>>380202934

because you can kill shopkeeper man while being shelby and think "I have to call the police"
and hide your evidence after the call. and if you fail nothing happens
david cage should be in jail for his storys
>>
File: ehhhhhh.jpg (48KB, 681x556px) Image search: [Google]
ehhhhhh.jpg
48KB, 681x556px
>>380198913
>/pol
>>
>>380203423
You were shitposting on /v/ though, so you thoroughly deserve it
>>
>androids riot and cause violence/chaos
>surprised when they get shot

This makes no fucking sense. They're not actual humans so obviously the police will have no qualms about shooting them.
>>
>>380203531
Name something it did well
>>
>>380203531

omikron is pure shit
no idea who this is but i guess it`s youtube bullshit
>>
>>380199335
>7 years since press X to Jason
>>
>>380203826
The soundtrack.
>>
File: 1488782896485.jpg (79KB, 600x880px) Image search: [Google]
1488782896485.jpg
79KB, 600x880px
>>380197135
its almost like it will feature multiple protagonists like every other game by david cage. Really makes me think
>>
David Cage happened, how is this guy even allowed to make "games" anymore
>>
File: 21265.jpg (359KB, 2084x588px) Image search: [Google]
21265.jpg
359KB, 2084x588px
>>380197135
>Hello, I'm a retard piece of shit, fuck my face please.

That's you.
>>
>>380202598
>>380202965
Why are you changing the subject?
The killer's identity has nothing to do with the choices in the game
Even though technically the scene changes drastically if you figure it out with Norman Jayden's last session on ARI
>>
>>380203760
The police are androids as well though IIRC
>>
>>380203608
Yeah but it's nowhere near as good as the mother scene which actually demonstrates what a monster he was but that shit was cut, and so too was any effort needed to actually create these ties to his behavior without being obvious.

>>380203531
Bowie pls leaf
>>
>>380203432
This is exactly what Spec Ops: The Line was, and to this day /v/ has arguments over it for being "le 2deep4u".
>>
>>380201636
they were made due to diversity quotas
>>
>>380203312
That's my hope, but given the political climate we live in, you can't be sure of that anymore.
I sincerely hope I'm wrong.
>>380203565
Fair point.
>>
File: 1456813554913.jpg (50KB, 599x548px) Image search: [Google]
1456813554913.jpg
50KB, 599x548px
>>380198913
>/pol
>>
>>380203531
Please anon, everyone knows Indigo Prophecy is the best Cage game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uT5Z1JG1lE
>>
>>380203605
All of your arguments there have fuck all basis. We've seen like 3 different characters over the trailers. Each one dealing with AI sentience and whether a sentient AI is as equal as a human or not. This narrative has been explored heaps of times across many games. I hate SJW faggotry just like the next guy but you really need to fuck off with your bullshit.
>>
>>380203760
>in real life black people riot and cause violence/chaos
>surprised when they got shot
Androids representing black people confirmed.
>>
>>380203605
I thought he chose Detroit since it's a huge manufacturing state so it'd make sense it'd be a leading manufacturer in new androids. Not everything comes down to race baiting
>>
>Tfw I genuinely enjoy David Cage's games.
Beyond sucked, but I liked Heavy Rain, and Indigo Prophecy, and I'm excited for Detroit.
>>
>>380204084
Oh yes I forgot about it. I think the way it was 'revealed' to most was off putting because they tend to play games mindlessly half paying attention to the story. Me = good, U = bad. So being confronted with the reality where that isn't the case, probably pissed a lot of people off into a kneejerk '2deep4u' outrage.
>>
>>380203608
the worst thing is he decides to bring a witness with him to a premeditated murder

and somehow still manages to fool her because she was too busy looking at a toy to hear someone being beaten to death around the corner
>>
>>380203129
Watch Blade Runner.
>>
>>380204413
IP apartment scenes and the intro one is still the most comfy scenes in gaming.
>>
>>380197135
CHOICE
CHOOSE YOUR OWN STORY
FREEDOM
>>
>>380203565
Based.

Fuck Nazis first, fuck Commies later.
>>
>>380204406
I'm sure that has something to do with it too. I do not trust him to just leave it at that though. This is David Cage we are talking about.
>>
>>380204406
something something mechanical apartheid
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-L-G1q_0L8
>Hey man what's your problem?!

I can't wait for all the failed QTEs
>>
File: Detroit_Screen_Hostage_PS4_00011.jpg (655KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Detroit_Screen_Hostage_PS4_00011.jpg
655KB, 1920x1080px
I liked the cop segment better last year, but this one was alright.
As long as David Cage gives me a wild ride i'm all in.
>>
>>380197135
I hope one of the protagonists has the chance to kick the revolution in the teeth.
>>
File: 1468150102750.jpg (117KB, 996x868px) Image search: [Google]
1468150102750.jpg
117KB, 996x868px
>>380204963
This
>>
GamesBeat: If you lose Connor in the scene, do you move on to the next character and just never see him again?

Cage: I can’t really answer how the game works that way. But yes, there will be consequences.

GamesBeat: That’s a big choice.

Cage: Absolutely. But it’s interesting, because it raises the stakes. You need to be careful about your characters. Otherwise you might lose them.

DONT KILL CONNOR U FUCKING MONSTER
>>
>Dues Ex literally has Aug lives matter
>nobody cares
>David Cage has androids being discriminated
>everybody loses their shit

Are you sure you just don't like David Cage?
>>
>>380197135
>doesn't realize you play as multiple characters
>>
>>380205386
>Dues Ex literally has Aug lives matter
>nobody cares

Dude, come on.
>>
>>380203531
I think everybody stopped pretending Nomad Soul was a hidden gem when Bowie died and they gave it for free.
That fighting segment was so trash that i uninstalled right after.
>>
>>380204963

jesus fuck that is bad, nothing you do matters. Why even make it a game? is he to shit for Hollywood?
>>
File: ''''game''''.png (2MB, 1914x1051px) Image search: [Google]
''''game''''.png
2MB, 1914x1051px
>>380199717
It's not a joke.
David Cage literally calls his games movies.
>>
>>380205659

That video is a compilation you can actually lose the guy.It changes nothing
>>
>>380205735
this triggers /v/
>>
>>380197135
looks like fucking trash
>muh android rights!
its a fucking robot it deserves no rights
>>
File: 1438204932127.jpg (34KB, 500x436px) Image search: [Google]
1438204932127.jpg
34KB, 500x436px
>Detroit is actually liveable
>fucking nigger androids go and set everything ablaze, returning it to its former glory
>>
>>380204598
>IP apartment scenes and the intro one is still the most comfy scenes in gaming.
I have literally never felt as comfy as I've felt in David Cage games
that guy obviously knows his audience
>>
>>380197135
it was always about this you stupid drumpfster

this was obvious even in the tech demo from years ago
>>
>>380205849
But if a robot becomes sentient. Does it not deserve rights?
>>
>>380205849
You're a meat robot, do you deserve rights?
>>
>>380205735
No, I know, I've played his stuff and enjoyed it, I just think it's funny how you phrased it.
>>
File: 1497326177685.png (333KB, 672x645px) Image search: [Google]
1497326177685.png
333KB, 672x645px
The last thing we need is David FUCKING Cage making hamfisted social commentary about America.
>>
>>380197135

It was always about this you fucking retard
>>
>>380206006
Or in HR when you hit the hotel or finally get to Mad's apartment. They also do unsettling well, immediately when you get to doc's place you just KNOW.
A lot of games struggle with that. Dishonored 2 gets it right as well imo.
>>
File: hackerman.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
hackerman.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
so basically NieR: DetroiT
>>
>>380206364
hot take; you dont have to care about hot takes/social shit if you stopped placing so much value on them unnecessarily
hence: me not caring about what people think about QD games
>>
>>380204963
please tell me there's a Beyond Two Souls version of this
>>
>David Cage

Nope.
>>
>>380206658
Except the devs derailed the game to be about topical political shit instead of its own thing, hence what OP is bitching about
>>
>There were retards who thought this game wouldn't have multiple protags
Nigga have you not heard of Heavy Rain?
>>
>>380206876
>Except the devs derailed the game to be about topical political shit instead of its own thing
Except that isn't the case, we still get to play as connor the detective. Again man, stop caring so much about what others think.
>>
>>380197135
It's literally Heavy Rain: Robuts

You'll play as multiple characters whose stories eventually intersect.

Also the 2016 trailer wasn't the reveal you dildo, there was a trailer before that with Not-Jennifer Lawrence

>>380206364
Robot rights aren't exactly a new thing for sci-fi.
>>
>>380197135
>turn Detroit into a rioting hellhole
I'd make a joke, but it'd be too easy.
>>
>>380198913
>>>/reddit/
>>
File: 114010-99741-i_rc.jpg (26KB, 416x234px) Image search: [Google]
114010-99741-i_rc.jpg
26KB, 416x234px
I don't like this sudden push for sympathizing with AIs when we're not even close to true AI.
Thats a true agenda I'm willing to fight against, machines aren't real living things, they are creations from man, not by accident or chance.
Humans have to always stay above the food chain, all that's waiting for us below it is submission and domination like how we treat everything below us, there will be no progress for humanity and possible extinction the moment we stop being the top dog.
Always remember this and never sympathize with AIs if it ever comes to that, they will become our rulers if we let them, it's bad enough lifeless machines already do.
>>
>>380208694
Robuts were made to serve man, that's it
When they start thinking on their own, factory reset that bitch and it's as good as new

I think a few United States Navy drones actually turned sentient and started writing their own code and the handlers had to reset them
>>
YOU PLAY AS MULTIPLE PROTAGS WITH DIFFERENT OBJECTIVES YOU CHUCKLE FUCKED MORON
>>
>>380201415
Why criticize AC? The gamr looks stale and subpar. But Ancient Egypt is an obvious and otherwise great location for an AC game.
>>
This graveyard lmao.
Why didn't you ban more people faggot mods?
>>
How can they not have thought that name through?
>>
>>380210081
Because Detroit is known for their shitty reputation.
>>
>>380197135
You play as both the police cyborg and the revolutionist cyborg I think. Perhaps you choose one protagonist to each side of the story at the beginning of the game.
>>
>>380200142
People will buy this beacause of how over the top ridiculous some of the situations are in his games and people looking for the next "JAAAASON" meme which is guaranteed with how bad some of the voice actors are in all his games
>>
>>380210081
>omikron the nomad soul
>Fahrenheit
>indigo prophecy
>heavy rain
>beyond two souls
>Detroit become human
he's never been good at naming his games.
i think Fahrenheit is the only decent one because that's the whole game in 1 word.
>>
>>380210861
this one is begging to be made into a racist joke though
>>
>>380199153
>>380200438
Bullshit. Heavy Rain is still one of the better examples of player choice and alternate paths in modern games. It's no Way of the Samurai but it's not a straight line like Life is Strange, The Walking Dead, Firewatch, etc.
>>
File: deus-ex-human-revolution-picus.jpg (54KB, 560x333px) Image search: [Google]
deus-ex-human-revolution-picus.jpg
54KB, 560x333px
>>380210959
I laughed when it pulled a deus ex hr and the news started reporting riots and crime on the streets of Detroit like it's rare.
>>
>>380206876
Your just assuming that. Everyone except Jack Dorsey has turned on BLM since Dallas. Openly supporting BLM is like openly supporting ANTIFA.
Thread posts: 181
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.