[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PS4 Owner here. That was bar none one of the worst Sony conferences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMGP2471.jpg (432KB, 1920x1271px) Image search: [Google]
IMGP2471.jpg
432KB, 1920x1271px
PS4 Owner here.

That was bar none one of the worst Sony conferences we've ever had.

That was worse than Microsoft. That was worse than Ubisoft. If I gave even the slightest shit about EA games I'd probably say it was worse than EA but since I don't I won't let it sink that low but dear lord that was pure fucking trash.

What the fuck went wrong, lads?
>>
File: 1469161184805.jpg (86KB, 694x474px) Image search: [Google]
1469161184805.jpg
86KB, 694x474px
sony has been coasting on "we're not microsoft!" ever since microsoft bungled the first showing of the XBONE with "ALWAYS ONLINE WATCHING YOU" and all that jazz.

it surprises me that most people haven't realized this yet.

and i say this as a weeb who usually gets sony consoles for my jap games.
>>
>Monster Hunter
>Shadow of the Colossus remake

Shut the fuck up it beat Microsoft alone with that.
>>
>>380189031
Monster Hunter not exclusive in fact that shit is ON xbox
>>
>>380189031
Well the Xbone gets the shitty MonHun spinoff too, so that's a moot point. And SotC has already been remade, meaning Sony showed literally nothing.
>>
>>380188415
>13th month
>6 day
Are you a time traveler?
>>
>>380189031
Monster Hunter is on Xbox, dipshit

If you're trying to tell me a single fucking HD REMAKE beats Xbox's entire conference, you're far more delusional than I thought was possible
>>
>>380188415
>lined paper

go back to school
>>
>>380189031
New Metro alone beat it.
I would understand if it was SotC2, but not the remake. SOTC is a kind of game that's not very good to replay, since you already know exactly how to beat the game.
In case of MHW, previous leaks showed that it might not be that great nor exciting after all.
>>
>>380189031
Nah that was pure fucking dog shit m8.

PC and xbone gets the MH spin off.
Shadow of the colossus remake is fucking zzz

Everything else was QTE SHIT and fucking MUH DIVERSITY.

Absolutely awful showing by sony, they should be embarrassed.
>>
>owning the hyper faggot FF XV edition of the console
Well no wonder you're so upset.

You're the same kind of moron that explodes in emotion when literally anything ever happens.

You were probably saying "If MGS V sucks, I'm going to stop playing video games!" a few years ago too, weren't you?
>>
File: 1401249552923.png (157KB, 301x307px) Image search: [Google]
1401249552923.png
157KB, 301x307px
Sonybros who were just hoping for some good fucking games, my sympathy is with you. That was pretty damn embarrassing, and I myself was hoping for some KH news.

Sonybros who were looking for ammo to shitpost and scream "SONY WON SONY WON" and just generally make /v/ a worse place, I laugh at you with hearty condescension.
>>
>>380188415

>No Kingdom Hearts
>No FF7
>No Death Stranding
>No Spyro
>No RDR2
>Placing all their bets on Spider-Man

What in the fuck were they thinking?
>>
>>380188415
Microsoft didn't show a single worthwhile game that was also coming to PS4 and PC. Sony's was shit but it wasn't as bad as Microsoft's.
>>
ps4 having no games and being underpowered compared to xbox one x and not being as imaginative or innovative as nintendo. I sold my ps4, it's an absolute joke if you're not in to anime visual novels.
>>
>>380189595
I found the stupid american
>>
>>380190867
Microsoft announcements were more of unexpected ones.
Everyone basically knew what could most likely be on Sony conference.
>>
>>380188415
I don't have any of this gen's consoles, and I really don't get how the consensus on this board seems to be that Sony's show sucked ass. I can't say it was great, but it was easily the best one yet, and I doubt it'll be topped.
>>
>>380191389
The only unexpected one was Metro, which is also coming to PC and PS4, and OG Xbox backwards compatability. Everything else was known about beforehand.
>>
>>380191812
Exactly. Metro alone won it for me.
Especially since Sony hyped "the Japanese devs are back on PS4" and did not deliver.
>>
I'm an idort so I hope that Nintendo will save us from this awful E3. I was hoping Sony would in all honesty but right now Nintendo is our last hope.

If Nintendo doesn't make this worth it then this is the worse E3 we've ever gotten, and I've been waiting them for as long as they've been running.
>>
>>380192334
How is that a win for Microsoft when it's releasing for everything else?
>>
>>380192631
The fact that their presentation was the best. Therefore Microsoft won.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.