[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>New MonHun >SotC remake >Spiderman with real webslinging

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

>New MonHun
>SotC remake
>Spiderman with real webslinging
>Days Gone seems kinda generic but those zombie mechanics are slick as fuck
>Marvel x Capcom isn't really my thing but it looks pretty cool
Microsoft got BTFO
>Inb4 C-c-cinematic
>Inb4 how dare they put any QTEs into games as a small part of then REEEE
>>
I'll be playing Monster Hunter and MxC on the best console to play it on.

Xbox.
>>
>Inb4 C-c-cinematic
>Inb4 how dare they put any QTEs into games as a small part of then REEEE

Nigga if you have to damage patrol in the op, you're already done
Sounds like you're trying to cope with a mediocre conference
>>
>small part of them
then how come that's the MAJORITY of what they showed?
every video focused on QTEs instead of gameplay.
>>
>>380188912
It ain't damage control, it's retard repellent
>>
>>380188235
>Spiderman with real webslinging
It wasn't moonswinging at least but it still didn't look very good.
>>
>>380188235
How sonyfaggy you should be to write all this shit?
Monster Hunter is only fucking cool announce, SoTC remake is decent if it'll have more than original and everything else is literally shit and cinematic experience
I'm pissed off as having ps4, but whatever, I also got previous ones with actual games and 3DS too
>>
>>380189214
Maybe because they wanted to show the bits of the game with the coolest stuff
Maybe because those parts of games that require actions outside of normal player control require QTEs or they just become cutscenes
Maybe you have no idea what you're talking about
Maybe
>>
>>380188235
>casualized open world press x to cool Monhun spinoff with cinematic scripted scenes
>remake of a remake
>where the fuck did you see real webslinging you fucking fag, Spidey kept a constant speed and elevation the whole time, SM2 puts this to shame
>zombie survival TPS with light stealth and possibly crafting, truly what the world needed
Neck yourself autist
>>
>>380189710
QTEs aren't cool, they just prove how much of the game I won't be playing when I sit down to try it.

It used to be the "WOAH" moments would be when you show actual gameplay, demonstrating interactive segments that may not have been done before in a game.
>>
Spiderman: arkham uncharted really let me down.
>>
>>380189992
>Implying Monster Hunter wasn't always casual as fuck, it's a fun series but they've never been hardcore games
>Remake of a shitty remaster that didn't do the job
>I'll admit it wasn't as great as I was hoping for but the fact that it's not moonswinging and the player appears to have control over where you websling onto is enough for me
>Yeah, pretty generic, like I said, but good generic is better than bad generic, even you contrarian retards can't argue that
>>
>>380190179
Didn't say QTEs are cool, I said that they are sometimes necessary to have the player do things outside of normal player control
And they want to show those moments at E3 because it only exists to hype up the masses
If you actually want insight into the games you have to look outside of that

You fucking moron
>>
>>380191940
>dude you're such a moron they NEED to show QTEs and cutscenes exclusively
>>
>>380192171
>Need to
>Want to for hype reasons for the masses
3/10 response, got me to reply
You really need to work on your reading comprehension
>>
File: 1490111377727.jpg (11KB, 480x301px) Image search: [Google]
1490111377727.jpg
11KB, 480x301px
>>380192660
just delete your thread already, this isn't working out well for you.
>>
>>380188235
There was fucking nothing.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.