[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's with all the shitposting? I thought that was a good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1497317319785.png (187KB, 1454x665px) Image search: [Google]
1497317319785.png
187KB, 1454x665px
What's with all the shitposting? I thought that was a good conference. 70 mins of nonstop trailers. And plenty of stuff to look forward to for me, especially counting all the previous conferences and all the games shown there too.

Are Nintendo fans just mad that they lost Monster Hunter?
>>
>conference is literally 60 minutes of interactive movies or rehashing games from last E3 to show trailers of them
>QTE's in every single game
>no exclusives
>shadow of the collossus and spiderman look pretty good

overall a C-
>>
>>380187543
>as an EXCLUSIVE
Guess Edd was right
>>
>>380187543

Only TWO GAMES were announced. One of them is a remaster for a PS2 game, and the other is a multiplatform, westernized Monster Hunter. Lost Legacy is $40 for an expansion, and Spiderman is packed with QTEs and cutscenes. Only Nintendo can save us now. Otherwise, best conference goes to Devolver
>>
>>380187543
>70 mins of nonstop trailers
>a good conference.

Anon we're here to see fucking games in action not pre-rendered cutscenes with no gameplay whatsoever, also this whole thing was 2018: the shitshow
>>
>>380188667
Nope, Ubi did surprisingly great.
>>
>>380187543
I liked microsoft, pc and (sort of) Ubi's conferences
>>
>>380187543
>MHWorld isn't even a mainline title
Wew, so we're finally getting Frontier tier trash for the west, can hardly wait haha
>>
Xboners are still mad that no one wants to buy their shitty paperweight called the Xbox One
>>
>>380187543
>Nintendo fans just mad that they lost Monster Hunter?
I'm a Nintendo fan and I'm extremely hyped it's rebooted and coming to my favorite platform, PC.
>>
File: 1497292093372.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1497292093372.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>380188378
I've been saying for months now that MonHun was guaranteed to come to PS4 as a multiplat, but Nintendo fans kept saying it made no sense and that I was crazy, cause "muh Switch."

Look, I don't care. I come to E3 for the games. Not counting that bomb ass DBZ game which won E3 for me, Dad of War, Days Gone, Destiny 2, MonHun World, and Spider-man all looked pretty great.

Idk why people are pissed about tge combat either since we've been saying since forever Arkham combat is PERFECT for a Spider-man game thanks to Spidey Sense. Plus, Dynamic swinging confirmed. Game looks cool to me.

I also like this new direction for MonHun, I didn't like Generations at all, and I feel that this game is pushing the franchise forward, something long overdue for MonHun, and I've been playing since FU.
>>
>>380188378
It's not even MH5.
>>
>>380190853
MH5 is never happening.

It's Generations, Frontier, and World now.

There's no other direction they could possibly take the mainline franchise in anymore. They've done everything with it, and even bloated it with Monsters in 4U.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.