[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>MHW looks so bad, /v/ is barely shitposting about it How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: monster1gidbj_display.png (61KB, 294x145px) Image search: [Google]
monster1gidbj_display.png
61KB, 294x145px
>MHW looks so bad, /v/ is barely shitposting about it

How could Capcom fuck up so bad
>>
It looks fine.

Are you assblasted because it's not on your shitty 240p screen?
>>
>nintenfags like me btfo

to be honest I thought MH for PS4 was a meme
>>
Remember the last two times Capcom tried to westernize well liked IP? Lost Planet and DmC? Turned out real swell for those games, right?
>>
>>380173451
nah im assblasted because the environments look like a PS3 game, the new monster design is awful and the animations looks worse than Dragon's Dogma
>>
>>380172938
It's ok, Sonybros will eat it up anyway and get to pretend they know what MonHun plays like.
>>
>>380172938
>/v/ is going sourgrapes again
Sasuga.
>>
>>380173935
I disagree with literally everything you said. Enjoy it on your 3ds I guess.
>>
I hope the game turns out to be good, successful, and the PC release isn't too far behind the consoles'.

But I am waaay more excited to see the new games they're cooking up for the Switch. I'd be happiest if they'd release any of the real games on PC too, though.
>>
>>380173935
It's better than looking like a n64 game.
>>
>>380173935
as opposed to how amazing the 3ds games look
>>
>>380172938
It's okay, it's not PS4 exclusive, we can like it.
>>
>>380172938
>make generic western trash
>call it monster hunter
why is this allowed?
>>
>>380174135
I fucking hope it doesn't play like the old mechanically stagnant MH's and I've played every mainline title to date.

Shit needs to improve.
>>
>>380173812
It is. MHW is multiplat.
>>
>>380174135
>It's ok, Sonybros will eat it up anyway and get to pretend they know what MonHun plays like.
>Sonybros

It's multiplat...
>>
>>380173935

The designs really worry me. I notice that all monster designs in Western games look the same, and they're all incredibly generic alien-like designs. I really hope Capcom doesn't ape that style and we end up with a bunch of bland, lifeless, grey monsters.
>>
>>380174740

Yeah, no shit. The question you're supposed to answer, though, is: Do you want your Monster Hunter gameplay improved or dumbed down?

In World, we're getting it dumbed down, and I'd take status quo over that. Give me a real improvement, please.
>>
>open world

nah I'm good
>>
>>380174740
Improving is one thing, throwing away every single mechanic that makes a franchise what it is is another.
>>
>>380174891
They showed a bunch of new monsters and they looked fine. Rathalos looked like Rathalos.

Reminder that we have shit like great baggi/jaggi, the dromes, etc. Before you weebfags start blaming that shit on "western design."
>>
>>380174891
the monster they showed in the trailer is literally the Jurassic Park T-Rex but with a weird nose

the monster designs will be awful
>>
>>380175954
>nitpicking the small fries to justify the shit design of what seems to be the flagship
lmao
>>
>>380174693
because sony desperate for monster hunter sales in japan, and capcom wanting more monster hunter sales on the west
so they are taking the worst of both worlds
>>
>>380175954
Rathalos belongs in the trash and the new designs looked like dogshit
>>
>>380174693
because 90% of times what attract sales it's the brand and not the actual gameplay
>>
>>380172938
When this tanks and there is no Monster Hunter on any console localized, only Capcom is to blame.
>>
>>380173935
>Still looks better then anything the 3DS could ever shit out

stay assblasted
>>
>>380177965
Everybody is capable of shitting out pretty paintings.
>>
>>380177345
It's the new great jaggi.
>>
>>380177553
Fuck off, you probably started with 4u or some shit. Fucking newschool shitbags. Rathalos should be in every game forever.

The trailer looked meh but I need to see combat. Only the combat in monhun matters and they didn't show us any real gameplay, that shit was all scripted to hell.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.