[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>zombies super attracted to noise and will swarm in hordes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: FKvU6E7vBkuwzBPocPNKKT.jpg (436KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FKvU6E7vBkuwzBPocPNKKT.jpg
436KB, 1920x1080px
>zombies super attracted to noise and will swarm in hordes at any provocation and can easily kill anyone they get to
>survivors can have loud chats and live in camps 50 feet from zombies and only get attacked when the player triggers cinematics

Days Gone confirmed to suck?
>>
>>380164732
It'll be better than TLOU at least
>>
I saw it too and yes, it's terrible
Worst game I've not played in my life probably
I rate it 1/10 and that's generous
>>
>desperation to be the first person to criticize the game
>>
someone forgot to tell them that no one watches sons of anarchy anymore.
the only biker game i would even consider playing would be one set in the 60s in an open world.
>>
>>380164732
>Open world
>Zombie
>Post-Apocalypse
>Cinematic
>Third-person shooter
>With stealth elements
>Witcher senses/detective vision leads you exactly where you have to go
>QTE hand-to-hand combat that automatically has your character do things like choke a guy with a rope
Is this game devoid of any ideas?
>>
>Game treats bushes as noiseless fluffy pillows you can swim through
>Not something that is hard to traverse and makes a fuckton of noise from rustling leaves and snapping twigs
Real sick of this meme
>>
>move forward and QTEs

Woah.... so this is.... the power... of the PS4.................
>>
>>380165109
Agreed.

I actually love zombies and the world this seems to be set in. Good atmosphere, depressing, zombies, etc

Still fucking laughable that the game's so inconsistent. At least this trailer made the zombies look threatening though unlike 2016's trailer where the dude was killing 100 of them in one hit each.

Devs were very open and said they had cheats on and were basically playing the lowest difficulty for presentation purposes though, so that's good if they're not bullshitting.

Supposedly the dude who played it on normal difficulty for internal testing died. A lot. A lot a lot.

A difficult zombie game with an open world setting and good visuals and atmosphere is what I want.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.