[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nintendo coming up tomorrow lads. What do you hope to see from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: fe_switch.jpg (116KB, 1265x663px) Image search: [Google]
fe_switch.jpg
116KB, 1265x663px
Nintendo coming up tomorrow lads. What do you hope to see from FE:Switch? What do you expect to see at E3?
>>
Nigger lord.
>>
>>380136353
non-sword lord
>>
>>380136353
Whatever it is I hope it causes a lot of butthurt.
>>
>>380137409
>spear lord
>not a fucking dragon as final boss
>no world map/grind
>map design and difficulty of Conquest
>terrain from RD makes a comeback
>3rd tier promotions from RD
>BEXP from tellius games with fixed level-ups from Fates to prevent abuse
>writing quality of FE7
>budget of awakening/fates
>nothing from Echoes

what else goes into the perfect FE game?
>>
>>380138210
bring back Senri Kita
>>
I only part of fire emblem I like is optimizing child units and creating a genetically superior superteam. If this game doesn't have child units I won't be buying it, just like I didn't buy echos.
>>
>>380136353
I'm just here for their treehouse, their direct video is just the equivalent of a pre-show show.
>>
>>380138210
>Writing quality of FE7
>Nothing from echoes

The quality of the dialogue in echoes was some of the greatest in a long time, and FE7 had some of the most boring story ever.

>It's new so it's bad
Please off yourself.
>>
>>380138210
Is this some sort of bait?
>>
>>380141326
I see honeymooners are still here
>>
They're gonna show Rabbids guaranteed, and Mario Odyssey guaranteed. The rest will probably be FE shit I don't care about and other shit I don't care about.
>>
>>380143278
>They're gonna show Rabbids guaranteed
I don't think so. They already showed rabbids
>>
>>380143663
No they didn't, Ubisoft did.

Look at Nintendo's YouTube. Just Dance is on it, but not Rabbids.

They're showing it tomorrow.
>>
>>380143278
>They're gonna show Rabbids
Already did.
>>
>>380136353
I was so sure a part of it was going to be dedicated to Fifa and Rabbids, but now I just don't know
>>
>>380144798
No.

UBISOFT DID. NINTENDO DID NOT.

If Nintendo considered it "shown" it would be on their YouTube page.
>>
At least ONE #FE female
>>
>>380145154
I doubt it, they even got Shiggy out at Ubisofts event and dedicated 20 minutes to it there. Maybe a short trailer
>>
>>380145361
>Maybe a short trailer
That's still time wasted for something that was already shown elsewhere.
>>
>>380145840
Well damn son, what you wanting me to say?
>>
>>380145154
And what; EA and MS both showed Anthem by that logic.

We'll see a demo of it at Treehouse, but maybe 30 seconds of talking about it during the spotlight, if that.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.