[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQu DAW06Og0 Friendly remin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 23457345.jpg (55KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
23457345.jpg
55KB, 1024x512px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQuDAW06Og0

Friendly reminder that Sony will win this year, and the next, and the next, and the next
>>
If they can win E3 by showing a teaser trailer for an episodic game that won't be released until 2020, then I don't feel so bad for losing
>>
So which is cringier, lads? This or Randy's Gamergate song?
>>
>>380087115
anthony burch is still the worst
>>
File: 9a4.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
9a4.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>>380087115
>implying Chad Daddy is ever cringe.

Just go back okay.
>>
Chad Warden always makes me laugh.
>>
>>380088093
Sup bitches. Sup bitches. It's Chad Warden here, aight? I'm talking about that PS Triple. The PS Triple. I ain't talking about that Wii. The Wii, shit. Shit, people be talking about how it's all new and shit. But you know what I'm trying to say? I'm trying to say, is that. come on now, the Wii? Come on, that little controller, that looks like a dildo. I ain't, I ain't trying to play my games with no dildo, aight? Maybe if the game is, like, WarioWare: Shove It Up Your Own Ass game. I don't know if there's any minigames where, you know, shove it up your own ass, but... Come on now, the Wii? And people trying to say that the, the PS3 should copy the Wii with the motions and... I don't give a fuck. Shit, shit, the Wii, you know what they should copy? They should copy how to get good games. They should copy how to get good games from the PS3. Everybody knows, is that, PS3 makes the best games, now I mean nigguh? I mean, come on. You got little games, when you got Wii, you got Legend of Zelda, where you walk around with little bitch and his little bitch ass sword with little shield and he just goes HA! HA! HA! Come on... Who wants to play that shit? I need to shoot some nigguhs. Pow! Pow! Nintendo, and then you be talking about Nintendo isn't copying anything and how Sony is copying everything. And that shit's BULLSHIT! That's BULLSHIT! Shit, to say Final Fantasy was on Nintendo before Sony? Have you played the PS1? Nigguh, nigguh, the PS1 got Final Fantasy 7! Shit, Nintendo tried to copy that shit. They know that they can't compete if they don't have Final Fantasy! I don't even care if any of the others systems have Final Fantasy, because Final Fantasy sucks ass now! Ooh, look at Final Fantasy 12 where you run around as a little girl and shit.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBsINP65zgA
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.