[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You and anyone who views this thread gets transported into the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: ocarina1.png (1MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
ocarina1.png
1MB, 1280x960px
You and anyone who views this thread gets transported into the world of Zelda: Ocarina of Time with only your clothes on your back and no special abilities. The only way to get out is to beat Ganon.
>>
>>380079897
why would i want to get out
>>
>>380080263
I'd thought that'd be obvious.
No technology, monsters everywhere, the only city has been trashed by Ganon, redeads
>>
>>380081086
you didn't say adult timeline
>>
>>380079897
Warn the king, twilight princess timeline. Dead before Ganon gets back.
>why would the king listen you you?
I, like most people who've played this dozens of times, literally know everything in this universe. Their names, their locations, everything.
>>
>>380081564

They would chalk you out for being a crazy stalker.
>>
>>380081161
He's right you know.
>>
So you're letting me finally find out what's beyond OoT Hyrule borders. Thanks OP!
>>
Is it the polygonal game world or the "canon" approximation?
>>
>>380082125
I'd know shit you couldn't know from mere stalking though, like the legends sheik tells you, the songs, locations of mythic artifacts. Heck, thanks to Skyward Sword we'd know about the entire history of the royal family, which is apparently lost among the common folk.
>>
>>380082125
Just say you're a prophet. Get some robes and crap and arrange a script before-hand. If push comes to shove, sneak in to the castle.
>>
i'd rape the shit out of malon\even though she probly smells like cow poo
>>
>>380083524
>tfw no going into games machine
>>
>>380083218

We're Chrono Triggering this, then? Works for me.
>>
I would make panflets with memes and spread them throughout hyrule and become a god among men, even ganondorf would kneel down to my wisdom. Then I fuck zelda and steal the triforce from her
>>
>>380084809
pamphlets
>>
We would probably end up splitting between the rapists and the moralfags protecting the little girls from them.
>>
>>380082924
This. Do gameplay mechanics apply to us? If we entered a building would we just be in a dark void for a few seconds until the inside of the building materialized for us?
>>
>>380084723
I was about to make that reference anon
Unlike Magus however we can't show off with magic so we will probably be dismissed
>>
>>380086515
well, we'd be able to get Din's fire at least. Thats pretty impressive. We'd just need an ocarina.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.